The theme of #SWLEP19 is Growth from Resilience, and speakers include WHSmith's CEO Stephen Clarke. The event will be compered by BBC Wiltshire presenter Graham Rogers.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Melksham-based Old Mill has successfully completed the certification programme for BS 8577 – the only best practice standard for financial advice and planning firms.
A leading UK specialist distributor of components and systems for high voltage, pulsed power and power electronics is expanding into a further unit at Shrivenham Hundred Business Park near Swindon following rapid growth over the last two years.
FI Real Estate Management, the developer and facilities manager of The Brunel shopping centre, wants to build two high-rise buildings at Wharf Green.
The multinational technology company, headquartered in Canada, specialises in software and services to improve the operational efficiency and regulatory compliance of logistics and transportation operations with customers including
Thankfully, I have not experienced any chronic pain in my life. Of course, I have broken bones
Nationwide, which is based in the town, announced its intention to build the community-led housing project at Oakfield Campus back in December 2017.
- Green energy provider wins three trophies at Digital Technology Leaders Awards
- Creative marketing agency expands into Bristol
- Business growth specialists appoint 10 new associate directors
- Forklift training centre celebrates third anniversary
- Communications firm gains information security certification
- Bid-winning experts gain five spots on government tendering framework
- High-risk diver expands diving safety business by recruiting new instructors across the globe
- Work to turn historic railway works into Cultural Heritage Institute gets underway
- Law firm secures quality mark for the eighth consecutive year
- Sweet dreams as sleep company beds down in unit
- Swindon firm helps festival-goers recycle 'unrecyclable' plastics
- Growing plant hire firm moves to larger premises
- Amor crowned champion at Hills Wiltshire Professionals’ Golf Championship
- Chartered financial planning firm expands
- Hotel throws open doors to show celebrate refurbishment
- Expert opinion: How can you use animated videos for business?
- Digital marketing firm keeps it in the family with new appointment
- Expanding accountancy firm takes on two new employees
- Automotive learning and development company marks 30 years in business
- Three or four businesses a week express an interest in relocating to Swindon
- Business leaders urged to plan for the future
- Seminar will herald the new era of LinkedIn
- Swindon's £25m Future High Streets bid makes it through to next stage
- Swindon SMEs urged to bid for government contracts
- Westbury firm bags a second world record
- Small businesses get chance to rub shoulders with global firms
- Town centre shop comes onto freehold market
- Law firm continues expansion with appointments in Calne and Corsham
- Swindon-based personal injury law firm launches flagship office in Cardiff
- Tech firm among '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain'