Drains Clean have taken Unit 8 Ayrshire Farm, a 2,233 sq ft industrial unit, in a deal brokered by commercial property agent Kavanaghs.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The inaugural Bassett Means Business Expo will be held on Thursday, September 27.
The business to business exhibition aims to brings business and personal development opportunities together, and the focus is on
Launched by global accountancy firm PwC in 1988 to recognise the South West region’s best performing businesses, this is the last year
Having held the role of interim chief executive, Susie joined Swindon Borough Council in February last year as corporate director of resources and transformation.
She previously spent time at Barnet Council as director of strategy, customer services and
A cyber security specialist has scooped a national industry award for its groundbreaking work on security for payment systems.
Foregenix, which is based in Marlborough, was recognised as the top consultancy company at the Cyber Security Awards, which took place in London.
The 40-strong consultancy team offers a range of
Businesses in the South West are more confident than at any point since the EU Referendum two years ago, according to the latest Business in Britain report from Lloyds Bank.
But despite confidence – calculated as an average of respondents’ expected sales, orders and profits over the next six months –
Community shopping centres remain resilient in the retail sector due to consumer shopping patterns resulting in a lower proportion of represented retailers having transactional websites compared to regional malls.
This is in addition to community centres having a critical role in e-commerce fulfilment, with 13 percent of visitors using click
- Beach ball challenge launched by heating firm
- Swindon & Wiltshire announced as Careers Hub to help transform careers education
- Swindon company lands contract to handle global Facebook campaign for rock band
- Get a masterclass in re-thinking meetings
- Expert advice: How can employers reduce the risk of being ghosted by recruits?
- Wealth managers celebrate Lit Fest association
- Salisbury BID boss honoured with national award
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Accountants shortlisted for top industry award
- Communications firm acquires IT company
- Prep school groups expands into secondary education with eighth school acquisition
- Bid experts win place in Government's digital marketplace
- Shopping expert takes home silverware
- East meets West as anxiety specialists join forces
- SME confidence in Brexit negotiations dwindling in Swindon and Wiltshire, claims damning report
- Swindon firm appoints experienced mortgage adviser
- Technology is focus of networking event
- Swindon and Wiltshire tops regional start-ups league – report
- Chippenham Station refurbishment is just the ticket
- T H White leaves the motor trade after Johnsons Cars takeover
- Expert opinion: How should a business be prepared for sale?
- Shopping centre wins recycling award
- New appointment at data management firm
- Housing provider makes a stand for women in crisis
- South West business confidence falls, according to Business Barometer
- Environment and health team set for move to energy efficient property
- Mixed use commercial premises secured by Wiltshire property agent
- Evening networking group launches in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Region's businesses more confident about Brexit impact, survey finds