The sumptuous period property, just a mile from Junction 17 of the M4 motorway, was sold off an asking price of £1.95 million.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Care at home provider Bluebird Care Swindon has appointed a new director.
Katrina Simms, who joined the company in 2014 as care manager, becomes operations director, supporting founder and managing director Ben Curtis.
“Katrina has, in the time she has been with Bluebird Care Swindon, played a huge part in
Entrepreneurs wanting to get more out of their business – whether that's more profit, more time away from their desks, or a more engaged and effective team – are being offered top tips at a free seminar.
Following the collapse on Monday, work on Carillion's public sector construction sites was paused, while work on most of its private sector service
Educator Graham Taylor will be discussing whether there is a link between education and the economy.
As part of DIT’s Exporting is GREAT campaign, the Export Hub is touring the nation with a series of events to help businesses get started
Sentiment among businesses in the region regarding the impact of Brexit dipped in the fourth quarter of 2017 according to the latest survey by Swindon-based audit, tax and consulting firm RSM.
The survey, conducted by YouGov, featured RSM’s Brexit Monitor index, in which any reading above 100 indicates that businesses
- Keynote conference speaker can help women out of rut
- Expert opinion: Revise your will in light of inheritance tax rules
- Ultrafast broadband rolled out to Swindon customers
- Law firm's satisfaction rates 'among best'
- North Wiltshire land and property agent appoints youngest ever managing partner
- Royal guest to help Swindon's oldest firm celebrate 175 years
- Corporate finance specialist leads sale of breathalyser firm
- Georgian guest house set for new chapter in its history
- Chippenham Business Awards finalists revealed
- More than 80 businesses shortlisted in South West Business & Community Awards
- South Wiltshire businesses under starter's orders for Awards launch
- Two in five SME owners consider their own management team prevent growth – survey
- IT firm strengthens position in education sector with acquisition
- South West business confidence falls, but hiring intentions improve
- Apple specialist lands a job at IT firm
- We Love Pets among UK's top franchises
- Construction of new homes in Devizes begins
- Growing vape chain takes former butchers shop
- Expert advice: A new year resolution - short term plan or long term goals?
- Business advisers help glassware firm sparkle
- MD graduates from 10,000 prestigious training programme
- New partner strengthens law firm's commercial property offering
- Bigger business role for Wiltshire MP in Theresa May's reshuffled cabinet
- Small business confidence continues to fall as domestic fears weigh on outlook – FSB
- Employers invited to have their say on university level skills provision
- 4Networking MD meets Government’s SME Growth Directorate
- Eighty percent of businesses 'not ready for GDPR'
- Car parking charges in Wiltshire to rise in February – perhaps by up to 12 percent
- Land sold at giant business park
- Expert opinion: Why recovering money owed to you might have just got harder