Digital connectivity must be the priority for all rural areas as part of vital infrastructure to underpin growth. That’s one of the findings of a report from the South West Rural Productivity Commission, published today (Friday).
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
More than 100 people packed into St Margaret’s Hall for the second annual BoA Business Awards.
Competition organisers received 113 nominees in 16 categories and over 4,500 people voted – nearly double the figure of
A new manager has taken the helm of Swindon’s leading independent recruitment agency, Field.
Andy Wright has joined the Commercial Road-based company, to take on the role of branch manager, to support managing director Lee Marner.
The appointment marks the second time Andy has worked with Field Recruitment. He was
The new architect’s images also show how the team having been listening to the people of Swindon, by giving the landmark
Councillor Chuck Berry will be talking about his priorities to support business in the coming months.
Logically, we know that effective delegation will free us up to do the things that only we can do. That means more of the important stuff
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiated the sale of Unit 20, Parkers Close, Downton.
Quoting freehold price for the 2,185 sq ft (202.99 sq m) factory/warehouse unit was £175,000.
- Offices in heart of buzzing retail zone come onto market
- Wiltshire IT firm named Best Newcomer at Cloud Fest
- First Apprenticeship Fair hailed a great success
- Secondary director appointed at The White Horse Federation
- New learning centre opens in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Housing White Paper to be discussed at business breakfast
- Royds Withy King achieves eight top tier rankings in the Legal 500
- Planning permission granted on former factory site
- Common sense tips on cybercrime offered at seminar
- Premises go as far back as the history of business
- Consultancy appoints ex-banker to advise growth companies across Wiltshire
- Social media company named one of UK’s Small Biz 100 winners
- Swindon man arrested as part of £35m tax fraud investigation
- South West growth momentum slows in September
- Construction firm among top 250 performing private companies
- Expert advice: How the daily mile scheme can help staff be more productive
- Monahans appoints new business development manager
- Expansion and an award on the horizon for 24-7 Staffing
- £1 million first in the UK machinery investment puts Wasdell at the forefront of packaging
- Novum Law secures £1 million compensation for severely brain injured man
- Students learn the secrets of new homes from Newland Homes
- Hills hosts MPA South West H&S event
- Elcome announces £¼ million investment
- Businesses in the South West suffer £800K loss from mandate fraud
- Chance to see the world’s leading business coach in action
- Economy’s ‘secret weapon’ adds Hub to its arsenal
- Swindon Chamber to discuss what Success Looks Like in Digital Marketing
- ‘Business-friendly’ Brexit named number one priority by Thames Chamber councils
- 100 Club members take a spin to new Air Ambulance HQ
- Bank makes senior appointment to support south west businesses