The awards will be presented at a ceremony in Swindon on Thursday, January 18. Prizes will be awarded in the categories of:
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The 2,680 sq ft of office space offers occupiers a number of new features including, LED energy efficient lighting, a brand new heating system, intelligent lighting in stairwells, refurbished communal areas and new
Independently-owned 24-7 Staffing has signed a five-year lease on Suites 2C & 2D at Minton House.
This follows property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiating a deal for the 1,951 sq ft premises.
Nick Dettmar will be succeeding Paul Jameson as chief executive from January 1. Mr Dettmar’s promotion comes after working as chief operating officer at Outsource
No one should ever risk their lives getting to work, but it is the employee’s responsibility to attend work on time according to
Susan will take over from Andrew Livingston, CEO of trade supplier Screwfix, in January.
Susan is chief financial officer at Exeter-based Pennon Group, one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK.
The incubators, in Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Leicestershire and London, will provide world-class science innovation support for entrepreneurs and small businesses to
- Business world welcomes 'Brexit breakthrough'
- Nomination deadline looms for Chippenham Business Awards 2018
- Wiltshire's brainiest business people to pit wits against each other
- Recruitment firm MD completes gruelling sailing challenge
- Pool firm dives into new unit
- Packaging company secures EU foothold with new Ireland expansion
- Profits up 30 percent and a familiar face returning to the chairman's office at Excalibur
- Swindon regeneration scheme falters as council parts ways with developer
- Small rural businesses will be hit hard by bank closures – FSB
- Expert opinion: The Christmas party – what’s the worst that could happen?
- Experienced learning and development specialist joins training group
- NSBRC commended at UK Employee Ownership Awards
- Digital marketing company expands again in Swindon
- Newly-qualified solicitor strengthens family department at law firm
- Accountants hope food bank appeal equals a better Christmas for families
- Shopping centre exhibition highlights the importance of possessions for homeless people
- Nationwide unveils £50m project to build 200 new homes in Swindon
- Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce launches business manifesto
- Art Gallery Trust submits £12m bid to Heritage Lottery Fund
- Colourful rebrand for year-old accountancy firm
- Free networking event will focus on the Profit Pulse
- Top law firms recognised at annual awards ceremony
- Law firm recruits partner to bolster family law offering
- Expert advice: Pregnancy and maternity discrimination - new report calls for action
- Swindon plans to build one of UK’s largest battery storage facilities
- Swindon accountancy firms merge in face of tax system digitalisation
- Business leaders give cautious welcome to industrial strategy white paper
- Two new key appointments boost personal injury law firm
- Businesses to find out how to prepare for Brexit
- New business centre nearly fully sold