The new centre, which is being built by Swindon-based regional construction company Beard, will include a state-of-the-art new library, 250-seat, multi-purpose auditorium, teaching spaces, cafe, shop, resources hub and offices.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The skills shortage in Chippenham will be addressed at a breakfast hosted by the town’s Business Improvement District on Tuesday, June 13.
The lack of skilled labour was ranked as one of the most pressing issues at a recent event hosted by Chippenham Area Board.
Megan Prideaux and Tara Connor trained with the firm, and have been offered permanent positions following qualification.
Megan specialises in divorce and separation, financial, and children matters, nuptial agreements, and injunctive relief.
The planning application for the hub was approved by Wiltshire Council subject to conditions to ensure it will be an asset to the area and in response to planning
The world’s largest building society – which has its headquarters in Swindon – reported an 18 percent fall in profits to just over £1bn.
The DCS Awards are designed to reward the product designers, manufacturers, suppliers and providers operating in data centre arena.
The Swindon-based company, founded by industry veteran, Mark Neilson, started off with just three staff, now sees turnover in excess of £6m a year and its client base includes some of the UK’s most recognisable names.
- Hundreds turn out to kitchen showroom’s 40th birthday bash
- Expert opinion: It’s just banter, right? Wrong!
- Work to enhance Melksham Market Place is ‘on track’
- Wiltshire Police issue advice to businesses following cyber attacks
- Plantlife branches out in Salisbury
- Financial advisors pick Pickwick Park
- New names at Melksham’s Avonside Enterprise Park
- HSBC’s head of economics to deliver financial update in Swindon
- Nationwide appoints new independent non-executive director expert to board
- Hyphen Law adds to its specialist team with a new Court of Protection solicitor
- Chippenham growth plan approved
- SWLEP board starts recruitment for new members
- Hills Homes hopes to make it two out of two at this year’s LABC awards
- Swindon business show ‘will be biggest yet’
- Expert opinion: Worker and employee rights come under election spotlight
- Entrepreneur's Godmother shortlisted in new competition
- Apprenticeships changes go under spotlight at business breakfast
- SWLEP gives business leaders a chance to Meet the Candidates
- Partnership appointments for business-focussed lawyers
- Firm scores with golf centre investment
- Kilpatrick & Co cut a deal for retiring barber
- Rare Marlborough office space comes onto market
- Government ‘must not ignore value, impact and significance of rural areas to economy’
- Research shines a light on Chippenham’s economic health
- RFS invests in cyber security firm
- Business leaders can find out How to Build an Investment Portfolio
- Good Energy launches £10m corporate bond bid
- Swindon Council and Thomas Homes scoop planning award for Old Railway Quarter work
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan
- Emergency call-out fails to deter plumbers who tap into Wiltshire Business Awards win