Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
A survey by the BCC of over 1,100 businesses, found that while 53 percent of firms believe the reliability of the
The 375,000 sq ft warehouse is expected to be operational by February 2019 and will create 100 new jobs.
The new site will be developed next door to B&Q’s existing Swindon distribution centre, and connected
Swindon’s newest and largest food hub, The Crossing at The Brunel Shopping Centre, played host to some of the town’s VIPs at its official opening by the town’s mayor, councillor Maureen Penny.
The Crossing is a 20,000 sq ft food hub on the first floor of the upper mall, which
One of Canada’s most successful alt-rock bands, Arkells, will be making a pit stop at Arkell’s Brewery in Swindon next Friday (April 27) half-way through their current UK tour, supporting Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls.
Unveiling his firm's new look, D&T boss Carl Reader hailed "the end of accountancy as you know it."
The family-owned firm reported pre-tax profits of £4.4 million for the period to December 31, 2017 with turnover up 5.6 percent year-on-year from £136.9 million to £144.5 million.
- Swindon hotel plans Christmas celebration – for June
- Prominent Swindon businesswoman sworn in as High Sheriff
- Expert opinion: What business owners can learn from Australia’s cheating cricketers
- Expert offers tips to get invoices paid on time
- Premises are just white for wedding firm
- Salisbury businesses quizzed on impact of nerve agent attack
- Energy specialist appoints two new directors
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit
- Caffeine boost for popular industrial estate
- Marlborough Chamber meeting a good place for Prospecting
- Packaging group named as one of UK's fastest-growing firms
- Renewable energy supplier announces partnership with Eden Sessions
- Packaging firm scoops prestigious awards
- Swindon students get a skills boost from Lloyds
- Salisbury businesses set for procurement savings
- Chippenham's customer service now even better, survey finds
- Residents place care home group in UK's Top 20
- Calculating holiday pay for term-time workers
- Chamber of Commerce launches new business awards event
- Chartered accountants launch probate service
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Free business training for would-be entrepreneurs coming to Swindon and Wiltshire
- Tech company start-ups in South West jump by over 40 percent
- The IT Guy rebrands as Mintivo
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Hotel wins AA stars while restaurant retains rosettes
- Infrastructure and tech skills will form part of digital strategy
- Alliance of business groups speaks out with one voice on the impact of Brexit
- Wiltshire Chamber launches campaign to tackle mobile coverage 'Not Spots'