After being told by its colleagues that communicating with hearing-impaired customers was often a challenge, the people training team started looking into deaf awareness training courses, and enrolled team members with Get Deaf Aware.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Trowbridge-based not-for-profit housing association Selwood Housing Group has been awarded Silver Investors in People accreditation, reflecting its commitment to investing in and developing staff and creating a great place to work.
Investors in People is the international standard for people management, which measures organisations on how they lead, support and
Devizes constituency MP Claire, who is Minister of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, will be the guest speaker at the black tie dinner dance.
Swindon and Marlborough-based law firm Royds Withy King has launched three online pricing calculators to help individuals and businesses to estimate their legal costs in relation to conveyancing, debt recovery and probate.
The calculators have been launched in response to new Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) rules on pricing and transparency
If you are thinking of gifting money or assets there are some key factors you need to be aware of that may impact upon your
Underlying profitability increased by 15 percent rising from £1.3 million to £1.5 million.
A leading business support network has made two key appointments for 2019 as its rapid expansion gathers pace in Bristol.
Westbury-based Inspire is dedicated to supporting and inspiring fast growing and ambitious businesses in Bristol and the wider South West.
Sara Duff has been appointed as director for the Inspire
- Vineyard’s sloe spirit voted best in the UK
- Dealership plans Mini move from Bath to Melksham
- Carbon wheels manufacturer accelerates with £3.6m investment
- Expert advice: How to host a good (and legal action-free) Christmas party
- Agency celebrates design of 350th website
- Chippenham businesses invited to vote on BID renewal
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Two Swindon commercial freeholds come to market
- Swindon rejuvenation plans go on display – today only
- Workshop will help business leaders formulate a plan
- Four in ten businesses in the South unprepared for new digital VAT filing rules
- Specialist packaging firm expands team
- HR expert launches unique business meeting
- South West business confidence bounced back in November
- Expert opinion: Digital or traditional marketing – which should you use?
- Survey aims to plug gaps in town’s electric vehicle charging map
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Recycler returns to crowdfunding in £1.3m bid
- Divorce solicitors put children first with Resolution pledge
- House of Lords visit for firms to celebrate Small Business Saturday
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- Business leaders get the chance to quiz their MP
- Entrepreneur hosts Christmas lunch for sole traders
- Sponsored editorial: Fire and security firm T H White becomes Gent 24 systems integrator
- Swindon firms grapple with Brexit puzzle
- £270m leisure development gets green light
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Expert advice: Super-charge your stock market returns by reinvesting dividends
- Senior promotions at specialist personal injury firm