Salisbury will become the first entire city in the country to gain access to Openreach’s new Fibre-to-the-Premises broadband technology in what is expected to be the fastest city-wide network build in the UK.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Swindon-based training provider Green Labyrinth has joined one of the largest groups of colleges and education providers in Wales, as the latter looks to expand its activities into Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Berkshire.
The Swindon-based building society, which has around 650 branches, has committed to not leave any town or city in which it is currently based
Francis George of Francis George Solicitor Advocate will address delegates from SME law firms across the UK at Legal Practice Management West.
Shadow international trade secretary Barry Gardiner visited Swindon last week to get an overview of how businesses and the economy are performing.
The shadow cabinet minister met with Swindon business leaders, including Matt Griffith and Andrew Wells of Business West.
Mr Gardiner discussed the local economy post-Brexit and councillor Jim
Holiday park company Haulfryn will build 20 more lodges, additional camping pods, and a new sewage treatment plant at the 80-acre Brokerswood Holiday Park, with its
Good Energy has 38,000 followers, and hopes the voices of young people will be amplified on a day which will see thousands of school-age
- After ambitious gallery plan fails, Swindon unveils its Plan B
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Town centre rejuvenation plans to go before Swindon council
- Architects give public first look at new Swindon Science Park
- Armenia develops its managers of tomorrow – with help from Devizes firm
- Almost half of women in IT think gender is their biggest barrier to promotion
- Making Tax Digital: accountants remind businesses roll-out is just weeks away
- Expert advice: new commercial property rules will regulate service charges
- Energy firm takes major stake in app business
- Growing housing group expands HQ
- Management award for Wiltshire law firm
- Nationwide takes stake in fintech to deliver small business account
- Enterprise Centre to throw open its doors
- New faces at digital marketing firm
- Leading international economist to address Swindon conference
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Women effectively work for free for more than two months of year
- Expert opinion: Making the tough decisions
- Construction firm wins place on procurement framework
- Swindon business leaders meet Bank of England's deputy governor
- Accountants and business support experts announce strategic partnership
- Businesses back Salisbury BID in ‘outstanding’ Yes vote
- Businesswoman's new venture brings a sparkle to Wiltshire
- South West business confidence hits low amid concerns over prospects
- It's Work Your Proper Hours Day – are you or your staff doing too much unpaid overtime?
- Match funding available to get healthcare innovations off the ground
- MP speaks of Swindon's resilience following Honda's closure announcement
- Expert will teach you how to move up the Google rankings
- Landlords urged to get ready for changes to rental sector