The guest speaker at the event will be Lisa Forte of the South West Regional Cyber Crime Unit, which works with five police forces in
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Just over one year on from the UK’s vote to leave the EU, business confidence in the West has plummeted to its lowest level since the depths of the 2009 recession – with the number of businesses confident of the future down a startling 22 percent compared with this time
The ruling means that the tribunal fees introduced in 2013 are now illegal and importantly, those who have already paid
The property is in a busy part of Upper Stratton, close to the Co-op, Post Office, Saffron Tandoori, Sims Chippy, and the library.
Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking has appointed a new regional director to support small-to-medium sized businesses working across Central England.
Joanna Costin now heads up a team of around 100 relationship managers providing support to businesses in Central England, including Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Reading, and Swindon.
She joins from Hastings
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiated a deal for Unit 8 at Wilton Business Centre.
The new tenant is Just Shutters (Salisbury) who have taken up a six-year lease.
The set of five posters – reminiscent of the posters designed by railway companies in the 1930s to promote holiday destinations – are the brainchild of Nathan Sandhu, founder and creative director
- School sends a message to the future – with help of construction firm
- Government backing to transform Corsham Mansion House into business hub
- Legal eagles aim to soar at Gloucestershire & Wiltshire Law Society awards
- Country house hotel wins second AA rosette
- Automotive learning and development firm opens office in China
- Chamber of Commerce to launch Made in Swindon initiative
- Men who work outdoors urged to slap on suncream
- Gateway retail park given the green light
- Plans for new look Swindon town centre go on display
- IT firm celebrates 20 years with very special party guest
- Law firm binds Swindon fastening firm to Swedish buyer
- Baker adds new team member to the mix
- Growing truck parts firm picks up a new property
- Expert opinion: What’s the future for Making Tax Digital?
- Rated People extends partnership with contact services business Carpeo
- First students graduate from Retail School
- New money laundering regulations set to have significant impact
- Housebuilder appoints contractors to £150m framework
- VisitWiltshire secures £1m funding to develop The Great West Way
- Small businesses urged to take advantage of £4m free training pot
- Two new recruits join IT support company
- Expanding skincare business grows into farm conversion business park
- More than 1,000 people sign up to back the bid for a new Swindon Museum and Art Gallery in first two weeks
- Entrepreneur launches skincare product to support survivors of sex trafficking
- Expert opinion: The Taylor Report - what does it mean for Swindon and Wiltshire SMEs?
- Bluebird Care wins top industry accolade
- Landlords urged to make rentals energy efficient or face penalties
- Law firm secures quality mark for the sixth consecutive year
- Marlborough networkers can discover how to prevent paper panic
- Wiltshire property agent lets Somerset shop