Businesses can bid for a loan in the region of £1m for infrastructure projects which will result in the creation of new jobs and/or new
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Independent recruitment company 24-7 Staffing has bolstered its ambitious expansion plans with the appointment of two new branch managers.
Dan McLeod has become manager of the firm’s recently opened Bristol branch. At its headquarters in Chippenham, Carl Stenning takes over the reins.
Strawberries ‘n’ Cream is a golden-coloured ale brewed with barley, oats and wheat; topped up with hops from around the world, all selected for
In a speech to the influential Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders on Tuesday, Ian Howells, Honda's European senior vice president said costs to SMEs supplying car parts could become “prohibitive”, causing the supply chain
Swindon-based Hills Quarry Products has been selected by The Englefield Estate to undertake mineral extraction at Mortimer Quarry (Southern Extension) near Basingstoke on the Berkshire/Hampshire border.
Edward Crookes, estates director, said: “Hills has been awarded the contract following a rigorous selection process during which they impressed the Estate with their
As Theresa May, who started the campaign with a small minority and high approval ratings, lurched from one mishap to the next it occurred to me that she
Corporate finance specialists Watersheds, based in Swindon, has assited in the sale of Shoebridge Engineering Ltd to London Pumps.
W H Shoebridge Ltd, an engineering business based in Northampton, was established in 1919. In 2002 the MD, Robert Shoebridge (third generation), received a letter saying that one of its customers,
- Barron Heating on the move to new Swindon premises as expansion plans warm up
- Chippenham retailers to launch town-wide gift card
- Gorse Hill shop successfully let
- Business leaders react to election night shock
- New deal will see ultrafast broadband rolled out across Wiltshire
- Major new development at Old Sarum
- Aster scoops Silver Investors in People accreditation
- A healthy dose of networking will boost good causes
- Beard retains gold standard for exceptional Investment in People
- Salisbury businesses asked for views on plan to tackle anti-social behaviour
- Alarm firm takeover rings the changes
- Busy Books bag top award at inaugural small business competition
- Swindon’s new economic strategy could create 20,000 new jobs over next decade
- Chance to have breakfast with a multimillionaire
- Wiltshire homes lead to record profits for independent housebuilder
- Kilpatrick & Co brings retail unit to lettings market
- Expert opinion: Shock election result – how might this impact on Business?
- Chance to learn from self-made millionaires at Swindon expo
- Six top tips to help you manage disciplinary and grievance procedures
- New group for Wiltshire's most successful growing businesses launches next week
- Swindon business group’s novel way to boost holiday reading
- Demand for commercial property up again
- Chippenham businesses get top marks for customer service
- Good Energy exceeds £10 bond target
- Farming specialist joins Salisbury tax firm
- Business group speaks out over lack of CCTV in Salisbury
- UK’s fastest broadband comes to Swindon
- Businesses challenged to turn £50 into £500 for airbase appeal
- Horse trials launch business club to reach Wiltshire’s SME market
- Former family centre offered for sale