Devizes Chamber of Commerce is holding the town's first business expo. The event is aimed at established businesses that want to find new suppliers or service providers, as well as people thinking of setting up their own business and need help and advice.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
It’s no wonder then that most businesses are now citing difficulty with recruiting suitably skilled staff as the main thing holding them back from growing their business.
The ‘Dragons’ Den’ style programme, Pitchfest South West, is delivered by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), in partnership with Innovate UK and supported by the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
Chippenham MP Michelle Donelan was one of many VIPs who attended two evening celebrations to learn about the upgrading of the
With the future looking uncertain for Britain's high streets, the CEO of Swindon-based WHSmith will explain how his company has sustained year on year profits for 15 years – through recessions, the digital revolution, and economic uncertainty.
Unit 5 offers 681 sq ft of recently refurbished ground floor accommodation, with suspended ceilings, Cat II lighting and a parking allocation.
Businesses still relying on an old Microsoft system to run their computers could be putting their data at risk, a Wiltshire IT company is warning.
Kieran Thomas, managing director of Westbury-based Priority IT, says businesses and individuals whose computers use Windows 7 should upgrade or invest in new kit, because
- BCS welcomes increase in girls studying computer science
- Justice secretary to address Swindon business leaders
- Employee-owned business accredited as Real Living Wage employer
- Salisbury BID is recruiting new directors
- Strong interest in Sarum Point shops
- Housing association opens new office in Melksham
- Social media agency founder named one of UK’s top ten advisers
- Three new partners at property consultancy
- Expert opinion: The business benefits of coaching
- Credit consultant chosen as judge in national awards for excellence
- Financial planning firm acquired by national group
- Landmark business buildings feature in new Swindon book
- Exporters urged to take urgent action ahead of Brexit
- Economic Strategy will define priorities for economic growth
- Swindon's mayor gets behind the wheel of hydrogen-fuelled SUV
- Happy holidays, Business Biscuit
- South West businesses are the most confident in the UK
- Swindon solar park up for national award
- Management buyout at market research company
- Swindon Council puts Old Town forward in latest High Street funding programme
- Work starts to convert Victorian laundry into Hilton Hotel
- Expert advice: Reduce the threat of cyber-attack
- Accountancy firm moves into Corsham offices
- Nationwide announces new partnerships as it prepares to launch business banking
- Renewable energy company to supply power to iconic tower
- Groundworks firm lays foundations for employee ownership
- Be among the first to hear Bank of England's latest inflation report
- Digital agency named official Google partner
- Football club secures new ground lease – and place in national league – with help of law firm
- Accountancy firm records another strong year of growth