And the future, it turns out, is not that far away. Lead partner Excalibur, which hosted the event, joined the network last week and saw its broadband speeds
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The report has been released to mark Work Wise UK’s National Work from Home Day.
The firm's Blagrove plant is home to the company’s Zydis technology which allows for the manufacture of tablets that
A Swindon-based furniture frame maker has invested in new workshop premises on the town’s Westmead trading estate after agreeing terms through Alder King.
Established by owners Jon Carty and Jon Woolhouse, Frameco has been supplying handmade furniture frames to the upholstery trade for over 15 years. It has now acquired
The money was awarded by the Banking Competition Remedies Board as part of the latest round of handouts from the RBS bailout fund.
The company has its corporate headquarters in Swindon, and recently announced it was moving into the business banking sector.
New legislation designed to ban landlords and letting agents from charging certain fees to tenants comes into force on June 1, 2019 and landlords need to be aware of the changes to avoid falling foul of the rules.
- Honda confirms Swindon plant closure
- Regional network of Intellectual Property professionals established
- The Hills Group is official supplier to Armed Forces Day in Wiltshire
- Endurance athlete will be guest speaker at accountants' business breakfast
- Swindon company takes central role in fight against world’s deadliest conditions
- Chippenham BID holds successful expo ahead of renewal vote
- Small business commissioner urges businesses to engage with him to tackle late payments
- Hyundai from Pebley Beach joins line-up of supercars for exclusive Rally
- Business beds down in showroom
- Air Tattoo to launch first ever Business Club event
- Brexit inertia continues to hinder commercial property market – report
- Utilities adviser to address Chamber breakfast
- Independent recruiter celebrates 15th anniversary
- Cashflow guru becomes president of Swindon business group
- Promotions at Wiltshire law firm
- Swindon property agent celebrates successful let – in Kent
- Expert opinion: Moving from innovator to boss is the big challenge for scale-ups and fast-growing businesses
- Business owner gets top marks for customer service
- Accountancy firm hosts first Swindon business breakfast
- Change at the top for Swindon and Wiltshire Initiative
- Tax and audit firm appoints new managing partner for Swindon
- Park and Ride to remain free in Salisbury
- Swindon firms advise on sale of logistics group
- Groundworks firm buys Bristol-based rival
- Housing association retains highest regulatory judgments
- Mortgage adviser celebrates anniversary with a fresh new look
- Marketing agency appoints new managing director
- Expert opinion: Why social entrepreneurs should consider a CIC
- Growing confidence reflected in South West firms' hiring plans
- Fish and chip shop joins East Wichelstowe retail scheme