Delivering his autumn budget – his second of 2017 – Chancellor Philip Hammond said: "We are determined to ensure the country is prepared
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Nicola McHale, founder of Vi International and author of Transforming Teams will be the guest speaker at the Monahans business breakfast on Wednesday, November 29.
Asset management company Columbia Threadneedle has expanded its operation in Swindon, taking an additional 5,106 sq ft of accommodation in Holbrook House, one of Swindon’s best known office buildings.
The company has leased the second floor to add to the 8,000 sq ft it already occupies on the third floor.
The properties are to be sold at auction over three lots on Tuesday, December 5 in London, and are the residue of a large portfolio, the majority
A conference in Chippenham will help business leaders understand the European funding programme and the projects which are delivering change and helping to transform the area's businesses and workforce.
The Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership is holding its European Structural & Investment Funds (ESIF) 2017 conference on the morning
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of the first floor Suite 7 at High Post Business Park near Salisbury to a major healthcare provider.
Quoting rent for the 5,877 sq ft (546 sq m) office suite was £69,000 per annum.
At an awards ceremony in London, GEL Studios beat off strong competition from names such as Fifty Five and Five, Kubix
- Apprentice makes the grade at heating firm
- Chippenham community venue celebrates fifth anniversary
- Networking event explores our Digital World
- Green light for £270m Swindon leisure centre
- Prominent Salisbury office block is sold
- Top three placing for Kilpatrick & Co
- Goughs reach final of Legal Excellence Awards
- Former bike and coffee shop comes onto lettings market
- A big hello to faces old and new at Corporate Events
- Expert advice: Reducing and addressing bullying in the workplace
- Wiltshire IT support services company expands with two new recruits
- Trainee joins Swindon accountancy firm
- Plant hire company takes to the skies
- Business leaders get around the table with Chippenham MP
- Wiltshire students grill experts about life in the law
- Property deal: £1.1m cinema plans unveiled to public
- Post-Budget discussion on menu at Inspire business breakfast
- Public Power Solutions wins national Waste award
- Top ranking for Novum Law in legal directory
- Wiltshire businesswoman named regional #GoDo Entrepreneur of the Year
- Retail property sector struggles while demand for industrial space is booming – report
- Help shape Wiltshire’s housing and economic plans up to 2036
- Business psychologist celebrates fifth anniversary
- GDPR on the menu at Marlborough Chamber business breakfast
- New appointments at wealth management firm
- Expert opinion: How to deal with sexual harassment complaints in the workplace
- Name change signifies national growth for MHA Monahans
- Chancellor urged to help businesses and homeowners in Budget
- Arkell’s pays tribute to British military for Remembrance
- Law firm joins CIPD for Wiltshire employment briefing