The card was launched by Chippenham Business Improvement District this week, and is available to everyone who works within the Chippenham BID area.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
More than three-quarters of young people in the South West have or would consider starting their own business – higher than the national average of 71 percent, according to new research published this week.
Cyber Resilience: How to protect your business is being hosted by UTC Swindon, with experts from the National Cyber Security Centre, the BITC Business Emergency Resilience Group, law
Members of the True Heroes Racing team will join Official Supplier The Hills Group to show off their amazing motorcycle sidecar at the national Armed Forces Day event in Salisbury from Friday to Sunday, June 28 to 30.
True Heroes Racing is a motorcycle and sidecar racing team which supports
Jordan, an apprentice in his second year with T H White’s Devizes-based energy, fire and security division was a runner up in the search to find the Engineers of Tomorrow
Susi Mason, who leads Salisbury Indies, was honoured at last week's South Wilts Business of the Year Awards.
Chartered certified accountant Steph Rickaby is running a free morning of training on modern accounting next month to allow small business owners and sole traders to get smarter with their money.
Steph, who has run her Hilmarton-based accountancy practice Sunflower Accounts for seven years, said: “During these uncertain times, it’s
- Homeless charity appeals for businesses to lend a professional hand
- Wealth managers swell Air Ambulance coffers
- Canadians make bid for Chippenham-based space software firm
- Accountancy firm wins prestigious national award for excellence
- Financial planner wins top industry award
- Business West heralds a summer of one-to-one business support sessions and workshops in Swindon
- Brewery's move into Wiltshire is a Proper Job
- Trowbridge engineering company celebrates transformation of mansion to award-winning hotel
- Enterprise Nation founder will speak at Chamber breakfast ahead of Expo
- Housing association reaches finals of employability awards
- Expert opinion: What to do when an employee is always late for work
- Digital agency bought by Americans with help from law firm
- Young entrepreneurs give new networking group a spin
- New plan will identify sites for housing up to 2026
- Housing provider recognised for health and safety standards
- Salisbury businesswoman named Best in Aerospace
- Cycling enthusiast receives national recognition for innovative bike design
- Careers Hub to provide top quality advice to young people in Swindon and Wiltshire
- More keynote speakers announced for Expo
- Prestigious award for Air Ambulance base
- Waste management firm appoints new group director
- Bath Spa student joins marketing firm as intern
- Recruitment firm aims to raise thousands with charity golf day
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Expert advice: Break bad habits and instil good ones for business success
- Swindon businesswoman represents GB at European triathlon championships
- Radar technology helps to speed up next generation broadband upgrade in Salisbury
- Chamber members to find out about dementia campaign
- Artisan ice cream maker goes wholesale with support of local publican