Leading Wiltshire business psychologist Johannes de Jonge will be helping company owners and managers to improve their leadership skills during a one-day workshop.
Aimed at professionals in leadership or managerial roles, the Leadership Development Day will show how psychology can be used to make people and organisations more effective.
Jan, MD of People Business Psychology said: “The success of your business depends on the people that work within it.
“During this workshop, 12 delegates will be helped to identify how their business can be more successful by developing its biggest asset - the people working within it.
“Delegates will leave equipped with insights and key psychological techniques, addressing Leadership Style, Psychology of Conflict Management, Motivation and Emotional Intelligence.
“They’ll also get an individual personal report on their leadership effectiveness and style and benefit from an in-depth one-on-one confidential feedback discussion in a private setting.”
The programme will cover:
- The psychology of leadership: what is an Effective Leader?
- Performance management - new developments and changing insights
- Unconscious bias, assumptions, stereotypes, identity and reputation - and how to manage these
- Conflict management: how to increase effectiveness managing conflicts
- The weight of managing relationships
- The relevance of Emotional Intelligence for effective leadership
- How to take forward the key ‘take-aways’ and learning on the day
- Leadership in a changing world
Delegates will also hear from Jon Cowell, CEO of leadership consultancy Edgecumbe Consulting Group and associate fellow at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School, and get real-world insights on leadership on the front-line from Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Flay of The Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment.
The Leadership Development Day will be held at Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, near Chippenham, on Tuesday, May 23 from 9.30am until 5pm. Attendance costs £387 + VAT.
For more information about People Business Psychology Ltd visit http://www.peoplebusinesspsychology.com/leadership-development-day/