Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce will be recognising the talents, innovation and entrepreneurship of companies from across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Swindon, as it launches its first ever business awards event.
With 11 major categories, members and non-members alike from across the Thames Valley, will have a chance of entering the prestigious Chamber-led awards and attend a black tie gala event at Reading's Hilton Hotel on June 27.
One category winner will be named Thames Valley Business of the Year, and all category winners will go through to the national British Chambers of Commerce awards.
- Best use of social media (sponsored by Generate UK)
- Best use of technology (sponsored by Macintyre Hudson)
- Commitment to people development (sponsored by B P Collins)
- Education and business partnership
- Excellence in customer service (sponsored by GEMS)
- Export business of the year (sponsored by SEGRO)
- Health and wellbeing (sponsored by VSP)
- High growth business of the year (sponsored by Eacotts International)
- Small business of the year Thames Valley (sponsored by Grundon)
- Thames Valley newcomer of the year
- Thames Valley business of the year (Sponsored by Heathrow)
Gavin Spencer, head of member services at the Chamber said: “We are incredibly excited to be officially launching our first set of industry awards covering the entire Thames Valley. This is a first for the region and one that we are proud to be leading on.
“We have always been a strong advocate and champion of local businesses and what better way than an awards ceremony celebrating business excellence throughout our innovative region.
"The awards have already proven popular with the wider business community and many major companies have already signed up as sponsors.
"We will be using the latest, state of the art technology platform that allows entrants to seamlessly complete their application online in their own time, without having to worry about where they are in the process as it allows them to save as they go along.”
Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, which includes Swindon Chamber of Commerce, represents more than 4,000 companies with a combined 295,000 employees across the Thames Valley region.