Hosted by Royds Withy King, Barclays and Amelia Bishop Consulting, the Brexit Breakfast will take place at the STEAM Museum on Wednesday, 28 November from 8.30am until 11am.
Delegates will hear from Sarah Munro, UK Brexit programme leader for Intel, will provide valuable insights about the business plans and strategies being implemented at Intel in order to prepare for Brexit.
A panel of experts will give short presentations about about the impact the UK’s departure from the EU will have on the economy, customs and international trade. They include:
- Peter Pfeiffer, trade director, Barclays Corporate
- Denis Moriarty, corporate bank FX, Barclays International
- Brad Ashton, indirect tax partner specialising in customs, VAT and international trade, RSM
- Robert Devine, economic and political strategist, Amelia Bishop Consulting
- Amelia Bishop, Brexit strategist, Amelia Bishop Consulting
Tickets are free and available on Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/2EGr7xS