Firms keen to prove themselves among the best in Chippenham can now submit their entries to the town's third annual Business Awards.
Prizes will be awarded over nine categories, with an overall Chippenham Business of the Year award sponsored by law firm Awdry, Bailey and Douglas.
The categories are:
- Independent Business of the Year, sponsored by Strakers Estate Agents
- Small Business of the Year, sponsored by 24-7 Staffing
- Best Place to Work Award, sponsored by Nettl
- Hotel, Restaurant or Café of the Year, sponsored by Hughes and Hughes Estate Agents
- Charitable Business of the Year, sponsored by Avagio IT
- Green Award, sponsored by Good Energy
- Customer Service Award, sponsored by HPH Ltd.
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Wiltshire College
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Chippenham Chamber of Commerce and Inspire
Kathryn Crosweller of competition organiser Chippenham BID said: “The number of sponsors signed up for the 2019 Business Awards reflects the growing reputation of this event. We are looking forward to the most challenging year of entries yet, with businesses of all sizes and from all industries invited to vie for the winning entry.”
Tom Paget of Awdry, Bailey and Douglas said, “We know that Chippenham is a great place to do business and every year we are impressed by the applications received for these awards, but this year we would like to see even more.
"If you’ve not entered before, now is the time! If you have a great business with fantastic people, don’t be afraid to shout about it.
"This is a brilliant way to promote your business and to be recognised for what you do. There is nothing to lose by entering, so go to the website and start your application now.”
Entry into the competition is free, and businesses – which must be based within five miles of Chippenham – can enter as many categories as they like. Applications must be submitted by December 14 at www.chippenhambusinessawards.co.uk