Swindon and Wiltshire businesses in the healthcare sector are being offered funding to get their innovations off the ground.
The Swindon and Wiltshire Health and Life Science Innovation Hub is offering up to £20,000 match-funded grants and a range of business support opportunities.
The fund can help pay for new equipment, consultancy services, running an evaluation or renting lab or office space.
Funds must be spent on innovation in the life sciences field.
In addition to the funding, the Innovation Hub offers tailored business development support, including:
- Advice and mentoring from the West of England Academic Health Science Network and Wessex Academic Health Science Network on taking your healthcare innovation forward.
- Support with successfully bringing healthcare innovations to the market through the Health Innovation Programme.
- Opportunity to get two days of specialised health sector advice and professional services in:
- Accountancy and Finance – delivered by Oxford Innovation Services
- Intellectual Property – delivered by i2r Medical
- Product Design and Launch – delivered by i2r Medical
- Compliance and Technical Assistance – delivered by i2r Medical
- Healthcare Business Mentoring – delivered by Bristol Ventures
- Funding Support – delivered by Brookskebbey