The team at one of Wiltshire’s most innovative firms has launched a new training service for users of Xero’s ‘beautiful accountancy software’.
Purple Lime, which has its HQ in Corsham, has launched the service across the South West - to include Swindon, Bath and Bristol – to share tips and tricks to make the most of Xero.
Angela Ashworth, co-founder of Purple Lime, said: “We recognise there is a real need and desire for business owners and their teams to make more use of the Xero platform.
“While it’s fantastic to have online resources to guide you, many people want face to face support.”
“Every business is unique and will have its own specific questions around Xero and how it can be used to suit the quirky ways of an individual business or team. This cannot always be achieved when accessing generic online resources.”
Initially Purple Lime will offer one-to-one or team training within a business or to a group of people who work in a similar sector. Over time, they will go on to run open workshops.
“We have already been supporting business people with this type of training,” Angela said. “It’s the level of interest which has prompted us to formalise this service which people can access.”
Training can be booked per full day or half day at client premises, or by the hour for remote training and any ad hoc ongoing support.
“We have already heard from sole traders, limited companies, partnerships, VAs and PAs, independent bookkeepers, and people who are dealing with day-to-day accountancy tasks.”
To date the team have supported businesses in these sectors:
- professional services
- commercial property
- arts and recreation services
- construction & trades
- health and social care
- education & training
A training session will cover the following areas – and can be adapted to suit the knowledge level of the attendees and industry sector:
- An initial consultation of Xero and demo if needed
- Set up of Xero and data transfer (from any existing systems)
- Training tailored to the needs of your team or sector.
- Advice – on what you should be doing regularly to ensure you have accurate and up to date financial information on hand
- Apps marketplace – a discussion on which apps might help streamline a particular business
- Support – for those who wish to do remote refresher sessions or one-to-one sessions if a particular need arises.
For more information, visit www.purplelimetraining.co.uk