The webinars will highlight and address the new challenges that importers, exporters, and those involved in supply chain logistics will face.
The webinars are:
- IP and contracts - Friday, October 11
- Managing currency, taxation and insurance implications - Monday, October 14
- Risk and workforce management - Tuesday, October 15
- Managing transport and logistics - Friday, October 18
- Brexit in the engineering and manufacturing sector - Monday, October 21
- Implications for the service sector - Friday, October 25
- Managing in the life sciences sector - Monday, October 28
Each of the webinars is free to attend, and takes place between 10am and 11am. Full details and online booking are available at www.thamesvalleychamber.co.uk/event/
The Chamber will also be hosting an advice clinic, offering one-to-one consultation with specialists including Richard Perriman, vice president of supply chain development at global logistics firm Horizon International, Anne White, head of international trade and compliance Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Ian Worth, head of Customs consultancy at accountancy firm Harwood Hutton.
The clinic will be held at the Doubletree Hilton hotel, Lydiard Fields, Swindon on October 18 from 10am to 3pm. Appointments are free of charge for chamber members and non-members, and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Bookings can be made at www.thamesvalleychamber.co.uk/event-details/brexit-advice-clinic-swindon/46196/