Marlborough-based Foregenix has updated its flagship FGX-Web solution to ensure even the smallest companies can detect external vulnerabilities on their websites with the free plan FGX-Web Scan.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
A firm of corporate finance specialists has secured major investment for a meat wholesaler, paving the path to retirement for two founding shareholders.
Watersheds, based in Swindon’s Bath Road, has completed a deal to deliver private investment for Cheltenham-based Collicutt Meats Limited.
The wholesaler of fresh and frozen meat and
The announcement came at a meeting of Wiltshire Council’s strategic planning committee today (Wednesday).
The decision means Good Energy can finalise its plans for a new purpose-built, sustainable headquarters at Sadlers Mead, next to
Delegates at the Thames Valley Chamber banner networking event have the opportunity to bring one small pop-up banner to create an expo-style atmosphere.
Longleat have partnered with Inspire since its inception 25 years ago.
The event was opened with a welcome from Viscount Weymouth who reminded guests of the need for constant innovation if a business
The Grade II* listed hangar at Old Sarum Airfield near Salisbury was built in 1917 for the Royal Flying Corps, later
- Salisbury to become the first entire city in UK with access to 1GB broadband
- Training provider joins colleges group
- Shadow international trade secretary meets Swindon business leaders
- Nationwide makes two-year commitment to bricks and mortar as Barclays announces Malmesbury closure
- Country park invests £40m in anticipation of a summer of staycations
- Swindon solicitor will address lawyers on future workforce
- BREAKING: Energy firm hands over control of Twitter account to students
- After ambitious gallery plan fails, Swindon unveils its Plan B
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Town centre rejuvenation plans to go before Swindon council
- Architects give public first look at new Swindon Science Park
- Armenia develops its managers of tomorrow – with help from Devizes firm
- Almost half of women in IT think gender is their biggest barrier to promotion
- Making Tax Digital: accountants remind businesses roll-out is just weeks away
- Expert advice: new commercial property rules will regulate service charges
- Energy firm takes major stake in app business
- Growing housing group expands HQ
- Management award for Wiltshire law firm
- Nationwide takes stake in fintech to deliver small business account
- Enterprise Centre to throw open its doors
- New faces at digital marketing firm
- Leading international economist to address Swindon conference
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Women effectively work for free for more than two months of year
- Expert opinion: Making the tough decisions
- Construction firm wins place on procurement framework
- Swindon business leaders meet Bank of England's deputy governor
- Accountants and business support experts announce strategic partnership
- Businesses back Salisbury BID in ‘outstanding’ Yes vote