Tech company Swindon Powertrain has premiered an electric classic Mini at the London Classic Car Show.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Among the other policy priorities for the council of Swindon Chamber of Commerce and the members of the organisation are:
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of the historic building which is in a sought-after location in Tisbury High Street.
The latest Centre for Cities Outlook report, which provides an annual summary of the economic performance of the 63 largest cities and towns in the UK, shows that Swindon has the eighth highest employment rate – outperforming
The car brand has just been named number 1 for customer satisfaction in the Institute of Customer Service’s January 2019 Index, achieving its best ranking
Networkers will hear from Paddy Bradley, director of the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership, and from Robert Buckland, QC MP solicitor general for England & Wales and
Tinytown Playhomes, which makes luxury bespoke playhouses, has moved into a 1,345 sq ft unit at Bowerhill Industrial Estate.
- Expert advice: Top up your tax allowances before the new financial year
- 1,000th digital apprentice completes apprenticeship assessment with BCS
- Design agency keeps children safe online with colourful characters
- Promotion as firm looks to roll out innovative plastic waste recycling technology
- Turnover at civil engineering firm passes £50m for first time
- Agricultural Uni to deliver cultural heritage institute at Carriage Works
- Qualifications success for young accountants
- BBC dragon gives recognition boost to Swindon business
- Housing association smashes mental health first aider target
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Do something positive – book tickets to business summit
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- Future of high street on agenda at South Wiltshire Business Summit
- Solicitors nominate Alzheimer’s Support as charity of the year
- What benefit does an office manager bring?
- Military reaches out to innovative Swindon business leaders
- Save the date – Swindon Expo returns on July 4
- Recruitment firm sponsorship is just the job for superbike racer
- The search is on to find Wiltshire's Director of the Year
- IT experts give tips for staying safe online
- Firm celebrates anniversary with charity fundraiser
- Salisbury BID renewal ballot launches
- npower to cut 900 jobs
- Business confidence grows despite uncertainty
- Employment specialist joins regional law firm
- Good Energy secures a win with football club deal
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Worried about a no deal Brexit? Challenge an MP!
- Expert advice: Making sense of digital marketing
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town