Over the past 18 months, Wasdell has grown its QP service, which provides the audit and testing required to release pharmaceutical products to the UK and European markets.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
HR expert Pippa Richardson is celebrating the completion of her unique business venue which she has spent months renovating just yards from her own farmhouse in the village of Whitley, near Melksham.
Until a year ago The Head Shed was a dilapidated farm shed. Pippa has transformed has transformed the
With the pace of technology and the internet, it’s easy to fixate on digital, however, the decision can make a huge difference in your results.
The first of eight apartments created within two Victorian retail stores has been snapped up by a couple who say Swindon is one of the best buy-to-let investments in the country.
Harriet and Anthony Jane, who live in Christian Malford say when they were researching where to buy their first
Overall confidence rose 18 points to 20 percent in November, almost eliminating October’s fall of 22 points and ensuring the underlying picture – measured by the average
Swindon Borough Council is conducting the survey to find out from business and private drivers what they think about electric and hybrid vehicles and
Kavanaghs acquired Building 8210 on the Gloucester Business Park on behalf of a private investment company for just under £3m.
Kavanaghs will manage the property as part of its client's growing portfolio.
- Recycler returns to crowdfunding in £1.3m bid
- Divorce solicitors put children first with Resolution pledge
- House of Lords visit for firms to celebrate Small Business Saturday
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- Business leaders get the chance to quiz their MP
- Entrepreneur hosts Christmas lunch for sole traders
- Sponsored editorial: Fire and security firm T H White becomes Gent 24 systems integrator
- Swindon firms grapple with Brexit puzzle
- £270m leisure development gets green light
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Expert advice: Super-charge your stock market returns by reinvesting dividends
- Senior promotions at specialist personal injury firm
- Motor dealer keeps it in the family as second son takes up work placement
- Brewery celebrates its landlords at annual awards
- Nationwide to launch business banking current account
- Dairy produce exporter heads to China with appetite to export
- Jobs saved as future of Swindon's House of Fraser is secured
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Plan your sales approach for 2019 at networking meeting
- Nearly half of South West SMEs lack basic digital skills - report
- Town web company working to raise profile of area
- Expert opinion: Don't dismiss valuable R&D tax relief
- Wiltshire Council drops Sunday parking charges plan
- Council in talks with Zurich over new office space at Kimmerfields
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property
- Business owners can learn how to tame tigers at South West Business Growth Summit
- Expert advice: everything you need to know about screen safety
- Council extends town centre protection order