The Wiltshire Core Strategy projected the need for 42,000 new homes between 2006 and 2026. By 2016 just under 20,000 had been built.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The not-for-profit company was handed a Silver in the internationally recognised RoSPA Health and Safety Awards, the longest-running industry awards scheme in the UK, earlier this month.
Age, who lives in Chippenham, could not believe his design would win the approval of his peers.
SME ambassador Emma Jones, entrepreneur Paul Waite, and British Olympian Naomi Richards will join Just Cash Flow founder John Davies and Dragon's Den star Ed Hollands, who were announced last week.
Samantha Bunyan of Salisbury-based Cecence, was named The Best Woman in Aerospace at the Farnborough Aerospace Consortium's inaugural awards ceremony in Hampshire.
Pupils at a further five school settings across Swindon plus an additional seven from Wiltshire will be able to access top quality careers advice to help prepare them for the world of work from next month, following a successful bid for government funds by the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise
The state-of-the-art building, at Outmarsh, won the Infrastructure category in the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) 2019 awards in the South West region.
The award recognises excellent achievement in delivering essential facilities or services.
- Waste management firm appoints new group director
- Bath Spa student joins marketing firm as intern
- Recruitment firm aims to raise thousands with charity golf day
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Expert advice: Break bad habits and instil good ones for business success
- Swindon businesswoman represents GB at European triathlon championships
- Radar technology helps to speed up next generation broadband upgrade in Salisbury
- Chamber members to find out about dementia campaign
- Artisan ice cream maker goes wholesale with support of local publican
- Inspire take pole position in South West after launch
- Plans to put Swindon at forefront of digi-tech industry unveiled
- Firm develops world’s first biodegradable blister packs for pills
- Brewery launches new beer in celebration of soldiers' charity
- Dragon's Den star to deliver keynote at South West Expo
- Ambitious Wiltshire businesses hope to break America
- Swindon businesses join forces to help residential landlords
- Companies challenged to take on the Great Wiltshire Walk
- Expert opinion: Business benefits of professional qualifications
- High street bookshops battling internet giants get helping hand from Wiltshire web firm
- Law firm reappoints managing partner for third term
- Financial planner accepted into Society of Later Life Advisers
- R&D tax relief reforms 'risk stifling innovation in small firms'
- New partner to strengthen law firm's succession and tax offering
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Business confidence slips in South West
- Site manager shortlisted for building excellence award
- Businesses can learn how to 'future proof'
- Telematics company awarded ISO standards