From April last year, the Residence Nil Rate Band (RNRB) was introduced, with the aim of taking the family home out of the scope of inheritance tax (IHT), by effectively increasing the threshold for
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The town is one of the first UK locations to pilot Gfast technology, offering download speeds up to 330Mbps – about seven times the UK average.
Moore Allen & Innocent – a residential and commercial property agent, antiques auctioneer and provider of agricultural expertise across the Cotswolds and north Wiltshire – has appointed Mark Halliwell to its most senior role.
Watersheds, the Swindon corporate finance specialist, has led the successful sale of Alcolock GB Limited – the UK’s leading distributor of alcohol breathalyser immobilisation systems – to Isotrak Group Limited.
Radstock-based Alcolock GB Limited was established in 2006 by David Whittock. With a background in motorsports, and against a backdrop
Goughs hired IRN to conduct a series of client surveys, with IRN director David Mort describing the findings as “the most positive we have ever seen across the legal sector
The visit will take place on Tuesday, January 30.
- Chippenham Business Awards finalists revealed
- More than 80 businesses shortlisted in South West Business & Community Awards
- South Wiltshire businesses under starter's orders for Awards launch
- Two in five SME owners consider their own management team prevent growth – survey
- IT firm strengthens position in education sector with acquisition
- South West business confidence falls, but hiring intentions improve
- Apple specialist lands a job at IT firm
- We Love Pets among UK's top franchises
- Construction of new homes in Devizes begins
- Growing vape chain takes former butchers shop
- Expert advice: A new year resolution - short term plan or long term goals?
- Business advisers help glassware firm sparkle
- MD graduates from 10,000 prestigious training programme
- New partner strengthens law firm's commercial property offering
- Bigger business role for Wiltshire MP in Theresa May's reshuffled cabinet
- Small business confidence continues to fall as domestic fears weigh on outlook – FSB
- Employers invited to have their say on university level skills provision
- 4Networking MD meets Government’s SME Growth Directorate
- Eighty percent of businesses 'not ready for GDPR'
- Car parking charges in Wiltshire to rise in February – perhaps by up to 12 percent
- Land sold at giant business park
- Expert opinion: Why recovering money owed to you might have just got harder
- Creativity is the theme of fourth Women in Business Conference
- New Year Honour for Enterprise Partnership board member
- Swindon's oldest firm celebrates 175 years in business
- Award-winning country house hotel closes after 30 years
- Business leaders check crystal ball to see what future holds
- Prince Charles visits Ramsbury Distillery
- Metro Bank opens in Swindon with a fanfare
- Grants available for low carbon companies