Speaking at the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership growth summit yesterday (Thursday) Toby Elliott, senior public affairs manager at Network Rail –
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Funding for improvements to Swindon's White Hart roundabout and the construction of the Wichelstowe Southern Access are two of just four schemes to receive money from the Department for Transport (DfT) in an initial £100m wave of investment in the UK’s roads.
This week (Thursday) the council topped the table of the most climate-friendly areas in England and Wales according to new research released by Friends of the Earth.
Commercial property agent Kilpatrick & Co has successfully let Unit 3, 138-139 Victoria Road, Swindon – a former photographer's studio – as storage for a well-established and successful Old Town restaurant.
Located half way along Victoria Road the property forms part of Victoria Centre, a two-storey building which is also
His Royal Highness the Duke of Gloucester has presented pharmaceutical specials manufacturer Bath ASU with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the innovation category at a ceremony at the company’s headquarters.
HRH toured the company's Corsham headquarters before making the presentation to staff members Paula Seabrook and Kieran Grubb. Paula
Small Business Saturday UK, the nationwide festive campaign to support and promote the UK’s 5.5 million small businesses, will be visiting Salisbury as part of its tour the country to spotlight and support the nation’s top growth businesses.
Presentation and public speaking training company Open Dawes Training is not only growing the training team, but is delighted with who it has managed to tempt out of retirement.
Founder and managing director Chris Dawes was looking for an experienced public speaker and trainer, with a long track-record in business,
- The Sky's the Limit for businesses looking to support Air Ambulance
- Expert opinion: Why your business should use animated logos
- Industrial estate bids welcome to auction company
- Van business scrambles to support motocross racer
- Motor dealer appoints fleet manager to help business customers
- Skills and productivity campaign launched by Chambers of Commerce
- Swindon law firm ranked top for gender diversity
- Sharp decline in South West business confidence
- Wiltshire hostelry named UK Pub of the Year
- Bank commits £550 million to SMEs in Wiltshire
- Businesses invited to take part Swindon’s first Science Festival
- Wine producer wins five awards in four days
- Expert opinion: The real victims of the Thomas Cook collapse show insolvency laws are not fit for purpose
- Eastern bypass plans for Chippenham revealed
- Work starts on $27 million pharmaceutical facility
- Close shave for Marlborough as Turkish barber moves to town
- Familiar faces help business support provider celebrate 25 years
- Swindon's place at centre of renewable energy revolution to be celebrated
- 'You can have a car in any colour, so long as it's green' – motor dealer
- Two-fifths of UK businesses affected by long-term sickness, survey reveals
- Business West joins forces with Chambers Climate Coalition
- Entries open for Chippenham Business Awards 2020
- Could today's climate strike be an opportunity for your business?
- Professional services firm throws free networking event and charity quiz evening
- New IT system for schools to be launched next week
- SEO expert joins Swindon company as non-exec director
- Contract centre appoints new chief financial officer
- Charity offers driver training to improve road safety
- Exclusive: Wiltshire could play a leading role in defence against cyber attacks
- Nationwide invests in digital lettings agency Bunk