Curo is currently building Mulberry Park, a prestigious development of 700 new homes, a school and community centre near Combe Down in Bath.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership has published its first annual report, reflecting on its achievements and outlining its plans for the future, with its vision to be “world-renowned for innovation, entrepreneurialism, and a great quality of life by 2026”.
Work is underway to install a brand new state-of-the-art CCTV system in Salisbury, with some cameras now live.
The system is funded by Wiltshire Council and is part of the package of assets which was formally transferred to Salisbury City Council in April this year.
The system is being installed
The new members join the Board to support the SWLEP in driving economic growth and delivering on its ambitious Strategic Economic Plan 2016-2026 to create wealth, jobs and new business opportunities in the
The acquisition of NCE marks largest in Cleveland-based Park Place's history, increasing its global client portfolio and European presence.
Pharmaceutical packaging provider Wasdell has appointed Colin Newbould as director of regulatory affairs and qualified person services.
Colin has extensive experience and has worked across the world in the pharmaceutical industry, having worked on a number of diverse projects in Kenya, Fiji, New Zealand and Vanuatu.
Karolyn brings over fifteen years' experience in marketing, communications and public relations to the new role. With experience gained across all sectors, she comes most recently from an
- Expert opinion: GDPR – The Data Protection stakes just got higher
- Entrepreneurs create second business together
- Entrepreneur wins beauty award for her new salon
- Law firm achieves prestigious ALEP membership
- Industrial space shortage brings “new significance” to Swindon’s Symmetry Park
- Shake-up in recycling, as council awards contracts to Hills and FCC Environment
- Political uncertainty leads to ‘subdued’ commercial property activity
- Three units let in face of industrial property shortage
- Swindon will be one of centres hardest hit by Brexit – report
- Swindon ‘one of best places to find a job’ – but South West wages are falling
- Cashflow is topic of discussion at Women in Business Network meeting
- Expert opinion: Pension age increase – why working longer might actually be good for us
- New software is just the job for Swindon recruiter
- Thrings secures sale of South West vending business to Mr Porky owner
- Longleat’s business conference facilities and hotel plan approved by Wiltshire Council
- Design agency reaches Wirehive 100 finals for the second year running
- Pink and Purpol celebrate nomination in Forward Ladies awards
- Rare suite of offices in Royal Wootton Bassett come to the market
- Investor snaps up Amesbury shops units
- Business leaders to tackle cyber crime over lunch
- Brexit: South West business confidence ‘at lowest level since 2009’ – Business West
- New regional director appointed to support Swindon businesses
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?
- Shutters firm completes unit deal
- Take a butchers at Swindon property – fresh to the market
- Creative agency celebrates its Swindon story with a set of posters
- School sends a message to the future – with help of construction firm
- Government backing to transform Corsham Mansion House into business hub
- Legal eagles aim to soar at Gloucestershire & Wiltshire Law Society awards
- Country house hotel wins second AA rosette