New tenants are Mortgages Unlimited, and a five-year lease has been agreed on the property.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
A Wiltshire organisation that provides friendship, conversation and companionship to residents in care homes will be talking about its work at the next Marlborough Chamber of Commerce business breakfast.
Networkers will hear from Care Home Volunteers' Swindon co-ordinator Jeni Burchell.
When he left the ship three years later his ship was the best performer. He has shared what he learned about
The move will enable the Marlborough-based firm, which has offices in Europe, Africa, SE Asia and North and South America as well as an established
Swindon-based Wasdell Packaging has risen an impressive 13 places in the Sunday Times’ BDO Profit Track 100 – the definitive list of Britain’s best private companies with the fastest-growing profits.
This is the second year running that Wasdell has appeared in the list of the UK’s top 100 companies according
A £21m bid led by the University of Gloucestershire, Swindon College, and New College Swindon was given the green light today (Wednesday).
The interactive session looked at different aspects of the digital marketing mix.
- Electrical contractor celebrates 1,000 customers in 10 years
- £16m set aside to help businesses in Honda supply chain
- Eye-catching sales boards spring up around Swindon
- Regional cyber crime event hosted by IT firm
- Business can borrow up to £1m to boost economic growth
- Networking group makes first foray into Swindon
- Tax consultancy strengthens private client team with key partner promotion
- Accountancy stalwart retires after 45 years
- Trio of units let in Marlborough
- One of UK's largest electric car charging facilities opens in Swindon
- Partner retires after 40 years service
- Expert opinion: How to handle employees leaving to set up in competition
- Innovative plastic recycling trialled in Swindon
- Audit and accounts senior joins Swindon firm
- Leverage is the name of the game at fundraiser
- Swindon estate agent hits out at new lettings fees in The Parliamentary Review
- £1.25 million loan approved for enterprise hub
- New headquarters for expanding law and accountancy firm
- Swindon's place as a centre for hydrogen technology celebrated
- Confidence rebounds for South West firms
- Business growth experts win new Scale-Up contract
- Business expo returns to Swindon
- Gallery owner to star in new TV show
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Marlborough's high street named most vital in the South West
- Expert opinion: Brexit and the psychology of interpretation and change
- Corsham's Mansion House reopens as digital hub
- Wiltshire Council submits Future High Streets bid for Salisbury
- Highworth firm builds online e-commerce site for one of world's biggest brands
- Thousands expected to take to streets in support of Honda workers