Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of Unit 7, Hurricane Close, Old Sarum.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Westbury’s Woodland Estate has welcomed its newest addition – a speciality coffee company renowned for its quality products and ethical ethos.
Easy José Coffee has signed a 10-year deal with landlord HPH Commercial Property on a 5,511sq ft unit on the popular estate joining a host of other successful businesses
Contract packager Wasdell has made the Sunday Times’ Profit Track 100 – the definitive list of Britain’s best private companies with the fastest-growing profits.
Wasdell is the only Swindon-based company to make the list, and one of only two from Wiltshire.
Taking the spot at number 94 - one ahead
The Salisbury and Cricklade-based manufacturing company collected the trophies at the glittering awards event held in London.
The meeting will be addressed by Amy Francombe, corporate fundraiser for the hospice. She'll be talking about ways in which the hospice and local businesses
Renewable electricity and greener gas supplier Good Energy has signed a three year deal to be the official energy partner of Eden Sessions, the series of summer gigs taking place at the Eden Project’s headquarters in Cornwall for its seventeenth year in 2018.
Students in Swindon have been given the opportunity to improve their financial skills with the aim of empowering young people to equip them for life outside of education, which is part of a new partnership between Halifax, part of Lloyds Banking Group, and New College, Swindon.
More than 1,000 college
- Salisbury businesses set for procurement savings
- Chippenham's customer service now even better, survey finds
- Residents place care home group in UK's Top 20
- Calculating holiday pay for term-time workers
- Chamber of Commerce launches new business awards event
- Chartered accountants launch probate service
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Free business training for would-be entrepreneurs coming to Swindon and Wiltshire
- Tech company start-ups in South West jump by over 40 percent
- The IT Guy rebrands as Mintivo
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Hotel wins AA stars while restaurant retains rosettes
- Infrastructure and tech skills will form part of digital strategy
- Alliance of business groups speaks out with one voice on the impact of Brexit
- Wiltshire Chamber launches campaign to tackle mobile coverage 'Not Spots'
- 11 million visitors tracked by Salisbury BID team
- Government sets out £2.5 million 'recovery plan' for Salisbury
- Rejuvenation project nearing completion
- Bring your banners, Swindon businesses urged
- Expert opinion: How will Brexit affect intellectual property laws?
- Economic Partnership launches £8 million business growth loan scheme
- World's first BioSNG power plant to open in Swindon
- South West food and drink leads exports boom
- Brewery to open canal-side bar as part of restoration
- Expanding beauty salon to move into Regent Street
- County Ground buyout bid gets backing of Swindon Town fans
- Kimmerfields development back on track says Swindon Council
- Hardwood furniture retailer expands into Woodland
- Business community thanked as airbase handed over to air ambulance