The quarter point rise will take interest rates from 0.5 percent to 0.75 percent – the highest level since March 2009.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The UK’s largest business group has launched a new campaign dedicated to improving the prospects of the country’s 4.8 million sole traders – 38,800 of
Business confidence in the South West of England fell six points during July to 19 percent, according to the latest Business Barometer from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking.
Companies in the South West report lower confidence in their business prospects at 18 percent, and lower economic optimism at 19 percent.
Staff from Excalibur and Techs4Education joined together to cycle 18,000 miles, following a virtual version of the route completed by endurance cyclist Mark Beaumont
2018's half-day event will take place at The Longhouse, Longleat, kicking off with a networking breakfast and concluding with a networking lunch.
In the lettings department, Matthew Wyeth and Tamzen Rowley have been employed as lettings consultants, while Carol Wiggins has joined the department in an administrative role. The firm enjoyed its best
The Women and Equalities Committee, chaired by Maria Miller MP, has published a report that says Government, regulators and employers are all failing in their responsibilities to tackle sexual harassment in the workplace.
The committee concludes that sexual harassment is widespread and commonplace, with its report highlighting five priorities for
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Corporate finance specialist aids successful engineering firm acquisition
- Top health and safety qualification puts business support firm at advisory forefront
- Connect Group names its new chief exec
- Co-founder takes the helm at packaging manufacturer
- Law firm achieves top rankings in Chambers High Net Worth guide
- Chamber's Made in Swindon initiative returns in September
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Businesswoman turns spotlight on Swindon for new book
- Entrepreneur’s Godmother launches summer holiday survival kit
- Business leaders to get economic overview from Bank of England agent
- Government demands LEP shake-up but offers extra funding
- 'Strong performance' at financial services firm
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- Motor dealership employees clock up 60 years of service
- Last chance for BoA Business Awards nominations
- 200 percent growth for data management firm due to GDPR demand
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- What are employees' rights during the heatwave?
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- HMRC sets sights on private sector contractors, tax experts warn
- Business support organisations join forces to meet challenges and opportunities of Brexit
- Take advantage of £5.1m skills training funding pot, urges Inspire
- Employers welcome a multi-generational workforce, but worry about increased risk of conflict – report
- Brollies bring a vibrant splash of colour to Salisbury
- Bid experts welcome two new interns for Millennial perspective
- Expert opinion: Are you the busiest person in your team?
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Royal Wootton Bassett to get its own expo