Paul, presenter of BBC TV’s Flog It, yesterday (Monday) launched The Sky’s The Limit, a challenge where local businesses are given £50 and tasked to turn
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
- is the face of your business
- creates that first impression
- communicates your values and may visualise your products and services.
- helps people remember your business.
Company boss Michael Austen, who is a huge fan of motocross, stepped in to support Tommy who needed sponsorship to contest the last four rounds of the 2019
In Swindon and Wiltshire, the three-pronged initiative will be delivered by Business West and Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Online auction company The Auction Hub has signed a deal with HPH Commercial Property for new premises at the Woodland Industrial Estate in Westbury.
Founded by James Harvey formerly of Phillips, The Auction Hub is a UK-based online auction house with global reach, selling antique and contemporary items, fine art,
Phil Brodrick has spent 20 years in the motor industry, and the last ten supplying number plates to dealerships across the region – including Pebley
A Swindon and Marlborough-based firm of solicitors has been ranked second among UK Top 100 law firms for its gender diversity.
Royds Withy King has 213 lawyers of which 64 per cent are female, putting it in second place after Irwin Mitchell in The Lawyer’s UK 200: Top 100 report
- Sharp decline in South West business confidence
- Wiltshire hostelry named UK Pub of the Year
- Bank commits £550 million to SMEs in Wiltshire
- Businesses invited to take part Swindon’s first Science Festival
- Wine producer wins five awards in four days
- Expert opinion: The real victims of the Thomas Cook collapse show insolvency laws are not fit for purpose
- Eastern bypass plans for Chippenham revealed
- Work starts on $27 million pharmaceutical facility
- Close shave for Marlborough as Turkish barber moves to town
- Familiar faces help business support provider celebrate 25 years
- Swindon's place at centre of renewable energy revolution to be celebrated
- 'You can have a car in any colour, so long as it's green' – motor dealer
- Two-fifths of UK businesses affected by long-term sickness, survey reveals
- Business West joins forces with Chambers Climate Coalition
- Entries open for Chippenham Business Awards 2020
- Could today's climate strike be an opportunity for your business?
- Professional services firm throws free networking event and charity quiz evening
- New IT system for schools to be launched next week
- SEO expert joins Swindon company as non-exec director
- Contract centre appoints new chief financial officer
- Charity offers driver training to improve road safety
- Exclusive: Wiltshire could play a leading role in defence against cyber attacks
- Nationwide invests in digital lettings agency Bunk
- Expert opinion: How can you be absolutely sure that your marketing is working?
- Swindon Mindful Employer Network to relaunch as workplace mental health crisis deepens
- Swindon law firm wins High Court battle over Highworth ballot count mistake
- App developer uses tech to bring 50 Swindon buildings alive
- Senior partner at law firm to retire
- Not-for-profit businesses to hold first annual conference
- Business owners will flock to banners at networking event