Rockhaven Business Centre is the first development on the trading estate where units will be available to purchase freehold.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Manufacturing and distribution units of 36,750 to 78,750 sq ft will be built at Trinity Park at Hillmead, Swindon by Trebor Developments and partner Hillwood.
Kerry Smith came 20th in her group, recording the fastest swim time over 1500m of 24:15, a 40km cycling time of 1:11:22 and a 10k running time of
The guest speaker at the next Chamber of Commerce business breakfast will be Sharon Villegas from Savernake View Care Home,
I decided I was going to stop eating biscuits. Day one went very well. Days two and three – excellent too. And then my in-laws came for tea – well you can’t invite people in their 80s for tea without offering them a biscuit, can you?
Ground penetrating radar technology will be used by telecoms engineers for the first time to help minimise disruption and speed up the deployment of cutting-edge Fibre-to-the-Premises broadband infrastructure in Salisbury.
The team behind high-quality ice cream brand Rays Ice Cream are branching out into the wholesale market by supplying their products to other businesses.
James Moloney and Paul Clabburn of the Fox & Hounds pub in Wroughton are among the first business partners to offer Rays Ice Cream on their
- Inspire take pole position in South West after launch
- Plans to put Swindon at forefront of digi-tech industry unveiled
- Firm develops world’s first biodegradable blister packs for pills
- Brewery launches new beer in celebration of soldiers' charity
- Dragon's Den star to deliver keynote at South West Expo
- Ambitious Wiltshire businesses hope to break America
- Swindon businesses join forces to help residential landlords
- Companies challenged to take on the Great Wiltshire Walk
- Expert opinion: Business benefits of professional qualifications
- High street bookshops battling internet giants get helping hand from Wiltshire web firm
- Law firm reappoints managing partner for third term
- Financial planner accepted into Society of Later Life Advisers
- R&D tax relief reforms 'risk stifling innovation in small firms'
- New partner to strengthen law firm's succession and tax offering
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Business confidence slips in South West
- Site manager shortlisted for building excellence award
- Businesses can learn how to 'future proof'
- Telematics company awarded ISO standards
- Brewery creates new beer for Armed Forces day event
- TV presenter Paul Martin supports charity ball to raise awareness of dyslexia
- Pub sale could lead to new supermarket for Chippenham
- Rugby star will be guest speaker at launch of Air Tattoo business club
- Pharmaceutical partner snaps up specialist packaging manufacturer
- New role sees Emma go full circle
- Expert opinion: Are your interviewing techniques a help or a hindrance?
- Global technology company takes office space in Chippenham
- Four awards for Swindon estate agent
- Plumbing company welcomes new family member