The number of claims for research and development (R&D) tax credits submitted by South West-based companies increased by 52 percent in 2016-17, with the level of support provided rising by 38 percent, according to new figures from HMRC.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Richard James Estate Agents has taken the top spots in the lettings and estate agents categories in the allAgents People Awards for Swindon and Faringdon.
The allAgents People Awards is UK's largest free awards scheme for agents and people working within the property industry. The awards recognise the best in
Devizes-based family brewer, Wadworth has received two World Beer Awards for 2018 for its beers 6X and Swordfish.
Swordfish was the national winner in the category of spirit flavoured beers. This amber ale is famous for its unique flavour which includes the addition of Pusser’s Rum during the brewing process.
The first phase of the first new business centre development for more than a decade on the town’s giant 160-acre Solstice Park is rapidly filling.
Independent recruiter 24-7 Staffing and Wiltshire College & University Centre have teamed up to help improve the skills and numbers of carers in the county.
Chippenham-based 24-7 Staffing and the College are jointly launching a Care Academy, to provide training for carers who are new to the sector or who
The second annual Swindon and Wiltshire Business Growth Conference started and ended with a spectacle, kicking off with the unveiling of a flying car, and ending with a rousing march from an Army piper and drummer.
Henrietta Brown has been promoted to the role of business development director to head up and develop the team of business advisors and lead the
- Energy minister to address sustainable business conference
- New partner joins law firm's construction team
- Business leaders worldwide learn vital skills from high-risk diver
- Company celebrates first anniversary with a rebrand
- People high on the agenda with new partner appointment
- Shopping centres must adapt to remain a community hub – Brunel boss
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery – enforcing written off bad debts and Judgments
- Swindon and Wiltshire named in league table of top 20 high value manufacturing hotspots
- Law firm launches a digital safe for clients' legal documents
- Solicitor takes up brief at pioneering professional services firm
- Swindon lawyer wins major award for 'advancing the legal profession'
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- IT firm appoints new technician
- Sponsored Editorial: flexible working, the gig economy and #MeToo to be explored at Swindon employment conference
- Failure to update patches still Achilles’ heel of cyber security – expert
- Say cheese – cheddar producer's web portal is up for major award
- Boost in business confidence for South West firms in September
- Industrial units come onto market
- Swindon cements reputation as a hydrogen hub with opening of second refuelling station
- New head of apprenticeships joins BCS
- Parking charges return to Salisbury – but a return on the bus is still free
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Financial adviser celebrates 25 years in business
- Swindon firm adds a number of new accountants
- Expert opinion: Watch what you say on social media – libel laws still apply
- Chippenham Business Awards 2019 opens for entries
- Social businesswoman celebrates three years of business success
- Coach offers six steps to a better business
- Furniture makers craft deal with national restaurant chain
- Renowned banking specialist boosts corporate offering