Following years of consultation and debate, on 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulations will take effect in every EU Member State, bringing
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The new company, based out of Clearwater Business Park in Swindon, has grown rapidly over its first few months. The team offers machines for hire
Thrings has joined an elite group of law firms that have been independently recognised for the high quality advice they offer to residential property leaseholders.
The Swindon firm is one of just a handful of South West legal practices to become a member of the influential Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement
The council’s household recycling centres will be operated by FCC Environment – the Northampton-based subsidiary of the Spanish construction company Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas –
Hazelwood Beauty Salon at Sutton Benger was named the Best Small Salon in the UK by the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology.
An unprecedented shortage of industrial space in the UK has brought new significance to the speculative development being undertaken at Symmetry Park in Swindon, according to a leading logistics expert.
Latest data from global real estate advisor Colliers International shows the UK has just over a year’s worth of industrial
Flat occupier demand is being experienced across all three main sectors of the UK commercial property market, with the only growth being seen in the industrial/distribution sector, according to the latest Commercial Property Market Survey from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Three units let in face of industrial property shortage
- Swindon will be one of centres hardest hit by Brexit – report
- Swindon ‘one of best places to find a job’ – but South West wages are falling
- Cashflow is topic of discussion at Women in Business Network meeting
- Expert opinion: Pension age increase – why working longer might actually be good for us
- New software is just the job for Swindon recruiter
- Thrings secures sale of South West vending business to Mr Porky owner
- Longleat’s business conference facilities and hotel plan approved by Wiltshire Council
- Design agency reaches Wirehive 100 finals for the second year running
- Pink and Purpol celebrate nomination in Forward Ladies awards
- Rare suite of offices in Royal Wootton Bassett come to the market
- Investor snaps up Amesbury shops units
- Business leaders to tackle cyber crime over lunch
- Brexit: South West business confidence ‘at lowest level since 2009’ – Business West
- New regional director appointed to support Swindon businesses
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?
- Shutters firm completes unit deal
- Take a butchers at Swindon property – fresh to the market
- Creative agency celebrates its Swindon story with a set of posters
- School sends a message to the future – with help of construction firm
- Government backing to transform Corsham Mansion House into business hub
- Legal eagles aim to soar at Gloucestershire & Wiltshire Law Society awards
- Country house hotel wins second AA rosette
- Automotive learning and development firm opens office in China
- Chamber of Commerce to launch Made in Swindon initiative
- Men who work outdoors urged to slap on suncream
- Gateway retail park given the green light
- Plans for new look Swindon town centre go on display
- IT firm celebrates 20 years with very special party guest
- Law firm binds Swindon fastening firm to Swedish buyer