This is the first year the family-owned firm, which celebrates its 125th anniversary this year, has entered the league table which ranks Britain’s private mid-market growth
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
After a recent successful trial at a school, Scottish Power are championing the scheme that’s now being rolled out across the education sector.
Expansion is underway for independent Wiltshire recruiter 24-7 Staffing, which is relocating two of its branch offices to bigger premises.
The Chippenham-based company is moving both its Salisbury and Bristol offices into larger premises in each of the cities, to give it the space it needs to take on more
Specialist personal injury law firm Novum Law has won a £1 million High Court settlement for a young man who suffered a severe brain injury after being struck by a car on the A12 in Essex as he walked home from school in 2007, aged just 13.
Chartered accountants Monahans have appointed a business development manager to bolster the firm’s marketing team.
With an expansion of approximately 40 percent over the past two years, Monahans has seen its reach grow further into the South West with acquisitions across Bath, Wiltshire and Somerset.
Sinead O’Connor joins Monahans from
Packaging contractor Wasdell has invested in the first blister packaging machine of its type in the UK with an investment of approximately £1 million.
The Noack 950 blister packaging machine will enable Wasdell, which is the country’s largest independent pharmaceutical packaging contractor, to increase their production speeds by 10% on
Students from the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester have been shown an insight into residential housebuilding at Newland Homes’ Broad Blunsdon Heights development.
42 students from the BSc (Hons) and MSc Real Estate courses visited the 57-home site and were given an insight into how new build housing developments are
- Hills hosts MPA South West H&S event
- Elcome announces £¼ million investment
- Businesses in the South West suffer £800K loss from mandate fraud
- Chance to see the world’s leading business coach in action
- Economy’s ‘secret weapon’ adds Hub to its arsenal
- Swindon Chamber to discuss what Success Looks Like in Digital Marketing
- ‘Business-friendly’ Brexit named number one priority by Thames Chamber councils
- 100 Club members take a spin to new Air Ambulance HQ
- Bank makes senior appointment to support south west businesses
- Expert opinion: How to limit liability for a breach of contract
- Former hair salon is a snip at £13,500 pa
- House hunters can now take a virtual tour of Hills Homes properties
- Three local businesses to open at shopping centre’s new food hub
- Swindon brewery turns pumpkins into a seasonal ale
- Business and education leaders pledge to inspire the engineers of tomorrow
- Awards recognition for National Self Build & Renovation Centre
- Wiltshire businesswoman shortlisted for entrepreneurs award
- South West has £120.6bn in 'hidden cash' that could be used to fund growth – report
- The hunt is on for Chippenham’s best businesses
- Bank of England’s well-known deputy agent for South West is moving on
- Wincanton announces sudden death of chairman Steve Marshall
- Thousands of pounds in business support to be rolled out in Swindon
- Events agency scoops gold in national awards
- Law firm shortlisted for national award
- Expert advice: Does monitoring staff comms count as illegal spying?
- New era for professional services dawns as Swindon firms merge
- Public Power Solutions shortlisted for coveted national Green Energy Award
- One-third of Swindonians have never had an eye test
- New immigration laws under spotlight at seminar
- Melksham property portfolio to go under the hammer