This means that now is a good time to look at some of the available tax allowances and top them up for the current 2018/19 accounting year.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
20-year old Hannah Surry gained a distinction in her Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship in January and was presented with a commemorative
Since joining Recycling Technologies in 2015, Marvine has been instrumental in helping define and deliver the beta plant which the Recycling
Plans for the hub were launched by University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) last year in response to the national skills gap in archaeology, and a demand
The digital books – which can be downloaded for free – were produced by Parent Zone, which provides information and support to parents, children and schools.
Civil engineering firm MJ Church has seen a robust year of trading and is looking forward to a strong pipeline and further investment for 2019 it said in its latest trading report, and with skill shortages it will continue to train and develop young people.
Curtis Bailey, who has been with the firm for five years, is now a fully qualified chartered accountant, having passed his Association of Accounting Technician studies and Association of Chartered Accountants exams.
- BBC dragon gives recognition boost to Swindon business
- Housing association smashes mental health first aider target
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Do something positive – book tickets to business summit
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- Future of high street on agenda at South Wiltshire Business Summit
- Solicitors nominate Alzheimer’s Support as charity of the year
- What benefit does an office manager bring?
- Military reaches out to innovative Swindon business leaders
- Save the date – Swindon Expo returns on July 4
- Recruitment firm sponsorship is just the job for superbike racer
- The search is on to find Wiltshire's Director of the Year
- IT experts give tips for staying safe online
- Firm celebrates anniversary with charity fundraiser
- Salisbury BID renewal ballot launches
- npower to cut 900 jobs
- Business confidence grows despite uncertainty
- Employment specialist joins regional law firm
- Good Energy secures a win with football club deal
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Worried about a no deal Brexit? Challenge an MP!
- Expert advice: Making sense of digital marketing
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Solicitor joins private client team
- Wadworth offers one of UK's best brewery tours
- Energy management company secures contract with mattress giant
- Snow joke – expert offers advice to employers ahead of bad weather
- Social media expert to give tips to children on Safer Internet Day
- Trek raises money for air ambulance
- Businesswoman continues parents' business legacy