Plastic Engineering Solutions, which already occupies a unit on the Bowerhill Estate and was looking for additional space for larger machinery, signed the lease on a a brand new
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The news comes after the company confirmed an upsurge in interest for its services in the wake of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect last month (25 May 2018)
Health and safety consultant Debbie Anstis has completed the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, a qualification recognised as the gold standard in the health and safety industry.
Recognised across the region for their accountancy services, MHA Monahans also provides business advice and support, including specialist health and safety
Jo Stephens-Cosford will be taking the helm at specialist gift and product packaging manufacturer Shredhouse, the company she founded with her ex-husband Phil Stephens, who is retiring from the role of MD after 23 years.
Trading since 1990, the company has extensive experience in supplying equipment for specialist non-destructive testing and inspection techniques, such as X-rays, gamma rays, ultrasonic,
Swindon and Marlborough-based law firm Royds Withy King has achieved top rankings in the 2018 edition of the Chambers High Net Worth guide, released this week by Chambers and Partners, the international leading guide to the law.
The UK Top 100 law firm has been ranked in Band 1 for
- Chamber's Made in Swindon initiative returns in September
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Businesswoman turns spotlight on Swindon for new book
- Entrepreneur’s Godmother launches summer holiday survival kit
- Business leaders to get economic overview from Bank of England agent
- Government demands LEP shake-up but offers extra funding
- 'Strong performance' at financial services firm
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- Motor dealership employees clock up 60 years of service
- Last chance for BoA Business Awards nominations
- 200 percent growth for data management firm due to GDPR demand
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- What are employees' rights during the heatwave?
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- HMRC sets sights on private sector contractors, tax experts warn
- Business support organisations join forces to meet challenges and opportunities of Brexit
- Take advantage of £5.1m skills training funding pot, urges Inspire
- Employers welcome a multi-generational workforce, but worry about increased risk of conflict – report
- Brollies bring a vibrant splash of colour to Salisbury
- Bid experts welcome two new interns for Millennial perspective
- Expert opinion: Are you the busiest person in your team?
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Royal Wootton Bassett to get its own expo
- Security firm picks-up national industry award
- Construction firm is a ‘winner of winners’
- South West business confidence edges to two-year high, but fails to lift recruitment plans
- Swindon Borough Council names new chief executive
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Beach ball challenge launched by heating firm
- Swindon & Wiltshire announced as Careers Hub to help transform careers education