Business owners are urging customers to spend at least £10 with local businesses and report back on how they spend it online.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The King's Arms in High Street, Calne has a fascinating history.
Experts will be calling at Marlborough Jazz Festival from Friday, July 19 to Sunday, July 21, Devizes International Street Festival on Sunday and Monday, August 25 and 26; The Cricklade Show
CCP’s plans aim to regenerate the 54 acre site of existing retail and dilapidated industrial buildings, situated to the north of the town centre, with a
Does your brand have personality? That will be one of the questions being asked by Allison McSparron-Edwards, managing director of Consultrix, at the next Swindon Chamber of Commerce business breakfast.
Allison will look at what makes a brand, and will be asking the burning questions: Do people like your
Wiltshire’s police commissioner Angus Macpherson has launched a major new survey to identify the type of crimes suffered by the Wiltshire business community, and the effect crime as on business in the county.
Led by award-winning business coach Nigel Scott, of ActionCoach, the free events show business owners the steps to building a better business.
- Wiltshire businesses back event to support demobbed soldiers
- Businesses in dark about changes to employment law
- Work starts of Phase 2 of £35m business park
- Marlborough's business community becomes one big art gallery
- Rural rollout of superfast broadband to begin
- Banks throws breakfast bash for businesses
- Estate agent turns office into mini art gallery
- Law firm raises £11k for Air Ambulance
- Small business confidence reaches three-year high, says FSB
- Wiltshire Business Expo hailed a success
- Benefits of staff volunteering schemes explored
- Hairdresser proves he's a cut above the rest
- Solicitor reveals Golden Rules of Credit Control
- South West animal firms join forces for growth
- Sponsors sought for Emergency Services Show
- HSBC cyclists say 'CRUK Cancer'
- Swindon University Technical College appoints first principal
- Land agent appoints youngest associate partner for 25 years
- Businesses to go round in Circles during Hangout
- Chance to catch up on Chippenham's BID initiative
- Delegates can explore a new way of earning a living
- Economic pressures continue to affect racing
- LEP prioritises high value manufacturing
- Three Steps to a Great Elevator Pitch shared over breakfast
- Chance for green businesses to network
- Wiltshire pubs and clubs pass police booze sting
- Good Energy becomes founding member of Social Stock Exchange
- inSwindon appoints new BID manager
- Estate agent completes marathon bike ride for wounded soldiers
- Lawyer stages mock trials for benefit of businesses