Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Withy King, which has offices in Marlborough and Swindon, as well as Bath, Oxfordshire and London, has been recognised
Armed with trends, graphs, pictures and stats, Robert will deliver practical advice on the fiscal outlook, and what this means for Swindon
The family-owned company, which employs 670 people, is one of the UK’s largest fuel distributors, delivering petrol, diesel, heating oil, lubricants and other products to residential, industrial and agricultural customers across England and Wales.
Over 20 years The winning (formula) has delivered events to over 1,000 companies and more than 100,000 individuals.
A consultation is under way before the next set of court fee increases. The Government is maintaining the policy that the costs of running the civil courts - county courts and high court - should be funded from court fees.
Clive Wray, director of public sector contracts at Business West was recognised in the New Year’s Honours list, with an OBE for services to small businesses and international trade.
- Growing Swindon IT company hires new consultant
- Rail commuters get a cheerier greeting - thanks to Hills
- Yellow lines were marketing gold for Specsavers' admen
- Wootton Bassett first to switch to high speed broadband
- Swindon gets new car park... and businesses have bagged a quarter of the spaces
- Baking, walking and running boosts funds for Swindon charity
- Brewin Dolphin expert gazes into his crystal ball
- Marlborough shopping arcade appoints new agent
- Melksham firm shares £36m deal news over brake-fast
- Room at the Inn for jobseekers this Christmas
- Green business leaders get in a Twizy at networking event
- What does the Autumn Statement mean for the commercial property market?
- White Horse turns silver as recruitment firm celebrates 25 years
- Goughs adds eight new faces to lineup
- Banks accountants help get bike entrepreneurs in the saddle
- Glow-in-the-dark cable boss wins innovation award
- Swindon sales exec is among world's best
- Forward Swindon appoints new chairman
- Wiltshire economy gets a £1m Christmas present
- Manufacturers enjoying strong demand and increasing headcount - survey
- Analysis: Autumn Statement - what was in it for Wiltshire businesses?
- How to survive Christmas as a business owner
- Victoria joins Thrings' private client team
- Swindon FD is one of UK’s 20 ‘hottest’
- Hills’ £500 Christmas gift to local charities
- Swindon accountants praised for ‘no bull’ approach
- Business leaders welcome launch of Operation Dasher
- Law firm set to expand again with search for new recruits
- Report names Marlborough High Street as an indie retail hot-spot
- Clean sweep for Oakwrights at joinery awards