The event will be held on Thursday, September 19, from 3pm to 7pm, at Antrobus House, Amesbury.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Compared to Q1 2013, the survey finds that both employment balances and export levels have risen in the second quarter of this year.
The renewable electricity supplier topped the survey of green electricity tariffs and also achieved the highest score for its dual fuel gas tariff.
The King's Arms in High Street, Calne has a fascinating history.
Experts from Banks chartered accountants will be guiding delegates through the residential and commercial property markets at a Property & Investment Update on Wednesday, July 17.
Business owners are urging customers to spend at least £10 with local businesses and report back on how they spend it online.
Does your brand have personality? That will be one of the questions being asked by Allison McSparron-Edwards, managing director of Consultrix, at the next Swindon Chamber of Commerce business breakfast.
Allison will look at what makes a brand, and will be asking the burning questions: Do people like your
- University Technical College team embark on summer roadshow
- Police commissioner launches business crime survey and forum
- Central Chippenham Partnership submits planning application for 54 acre site
- Coach offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Wiltshire businesses back event to support demobbed soldiers
- Businesses in dark about changes to employment law
- Work starts of Phase 2 of £35m business park
- Marlborough's business community becomes one big art gallery
- Rural rollout of superfast broadband to begin
- Banks throws breakfast bash for businesses
- Estate agent turns office into mini art gallery
- Law firm raises £11k for Air Ambulance
- Small business confidence reaches three-year high, says FSB
- Wiltshire Business Expo hailed a success
- Benefits of staff volunteering schemes explored
- Hairdresser proves he's a cut above the rest
- Solicitor reveals Golden Rules of Credit Control
- South West animal firms join forces for growth
- Sponsors sought for Emergency Services Show
- HSBC cyclists say 'CRUK Cancer'
- Swindon University Technical College appoints first principal
- Land agent appoints youngest associate partner for 25 years
- Businesses to go round in Circles during Hangout
- Chance to catch up on Chippenham's BID initiative
- Delegates can explore a new way of earning a living
- Economic pressures continue to affect racing
- LEP prioritises high value manufacturing
- Three Steps to a Great Elevator Pitch shared over breakfast
- Chance for green businesses to network
- Wiltshire pubs and clubs pass police booze sting