Backed by the town’s employers and coordinated by Back on Track Teens, the Work Ready courses will help the young delegates get
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Solicitors at leading commercial law firm Thrings have received recognition for their expertise and knowledge of the commercial property and construction sectors from two of the UK’s most prominent industry organisations.
Partner Eric Livingston has become vice chairman of the Great Western branch of the Forum for the Built Environment
Former Sandhurst and Army officer Simon Roffey will be telling networkers how demobbed military personnel can bring skills and experience to any workforce.
Wiltshire planners have agreed that the Chippenham-based firm can build a 4.9 megawatt facility - generating enough electricity to power 1,100 homes - on 25 acres at at Rook Wood,
Thalassa is a holding company registered in the British Virgin Islands, and has two operating subsidiaries in the energy services industry: WGP Group, focused
Intellectual property and technology law expert Jessica Bent has been selected to join the judging panel of a new Dragon’s Den-style of competition aimed at aspiring female engineers in the South West.
Withy King partner Jessica, who is based in Swindon, will help judge the entries to the ‘Women with
Self-confessed foodie Tom Bowles has reinvented his family farming business, creating a local food and community hub with a £1m-plus turnover.
- Law firm launches new mobile-friendly website
- New Enterprise Centre at Royal Wootton Bassett welcomes first business tenant
- Withy King lawyers advised on sale of Westbury-based ALH Systems
- Local economy gets £129 million boost
- Five new 'leaders in their field' at Withy King
- Swindon finds itself at cutting edge of The Internet of Things
- Coach explores the difference between leadership and management
- Recruiters get on their bikes for stillbirth charity
- Digital news as popular as newspapers for first time - report
- Expert opinion: Social media - is your business managing the employment law risks?
- Insolvency practice Begbies Traynor opens Swindon office
- Marlborough takes first steps towards establishing a Business Improvement District
- Thrings completes sale of Intrinsic to Old Mutual Wealth
- IT investment lets recruiter set sights on UK expansion
- Team behind one of Britain's biggest solar farms launch video ahead of planning inquiry
- New centre opens as community hub for wellbeing
- Quilter Cheviot helps Wiltshire Community Foundation celebrate a year of giving
- Leading business expert comes to Wiltshire for free event
- Businesses urged to get to grips with flexible working
- New website holds the key to ‘secret club’ of Wiltshire’s independent producers and experiences
- Marlborough shops offer visitors a Window on Art
- Swindon is one of top towns fuelling economic recovery - report
- Lawyer publishes book to help businesses win small claims cases
- England’s early World Cup exit could cost economy £1.2 billion
- New faces at automotive learning and development company
- Swindon regeneration is topic of conversation at Swindon Chamber breakfast
- City-wide busking competition marks Salisbury traders' bid for independence
- Pebley Beach named Garage of the Year, thanks to its customers
- Thrings partner lands coveted national accolade for part in £117 million Watson Petroleum deal
- Lawyers’ fundraising scales new heights