Now in its second year, the Enterprising Wiltshire Awards aim to highlight the best in Wiltshire business talent.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The new White Horse Enterprise Centre in Trowbridge, offering flexible workspace designed for small start-up and step-up businesses across Wiltshire, opened its doors last week.
Jane Scott, the leader of Wiltshire Council, cut the ribbon at the completely refurbished offices on the White Horse Business Park.
Led by award-winning business coach Nigel Scott, of ActionCoach, the free event will show business owners the steps to building a better business.
The Salisbury Art Trail – which starts on Saturday and runs until October 13 – sees business premises and public buildings giving over some space to paintings, photography, sculptures and ceramics.
Eight business leaders were at Ogbourne Downs Golf Club bright and early this morning (Friday) to establish the Merlin chapter of BNI.
When fairground ride operators move their sideshows into Marlborough High Street on Friday morning – almost 24 hours before Wiltshire's last-remaining Mop Fair opens to the public – the manoeuvre will spark a biannual barrage of complaints from some shopkeepers about lost trade.
Business management trainer Rachel Sweet, of SweetSkills, will be explaining how effective time management can help business owners make the most of their working hours.
- Agents hope property will hit The Spot
- Employment experts report for duty at military jobs fair
- New businesses and new branding for historic Swindon building
- Property Forum looks at renewables
- Green businesses head to Center Parcs
- Manufacturing Advisory Service appoints new trainer
- Expert advice – Tips on improving your selling process
- Withy King launches new build and plot sales team
- Salisbury among lucky six to get superfast broadband
- Bank of England agent to give snapshot of economy
- Accountant reaches final of Bookkeeping Awards
- Visitors enjoy Marlborough, but can't find the Tourist Information Centre and are turned off by the loos
- 'I arrived in a recession, now the R word is recovery' says out-going Chamber president
- Amesbury has Shop Local campaign all bagged up
- Wiltshire entrepreneurs create forum for new business owners
- Gala dinner will support Olympic hopefuls
- Enterprise Centre to open its doors next week
- Domain name dilemmas: are the new domain names a worthwhile investment?
- Alder King appointed to market South Trowbridge Business Park
- FSB forecast shows economy gaining momentum
- Wiltshire businesses warned about national newspaper advertising scam
- Pensions: are you ready for auto-enrolment?
- Withy King completes house buying process in half the time
- Swindon promoted to top London retailers
- Businesses invited to reshape Swindon
- Free networking at Marlborough Chamber AGM
- Hairdressers make final cut in top award
- Free parking fails to boost trade, as workers nab the spaces
- Mental capacity solicitor wins top law prize
- Commissioner's survey gives snapshot of effects of crime on businesses