The Chippenham-based company will deliver the Harwell Robotics and Autonomy Facility Pilot Project 1 over the next
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
A team from leading IT provider IMEX will be competing in the Monster Race in Oxfordshire - a 10k cross country run
Recent figures from the Metropolitan Police indicate that prosecutions for squatting in London have fallen dramatically in the eighteen months since the legislation making squatting illegal in residential properties came into force.
Two firms of accountants are merging to form a larger practice for Swindon.
Banks chartered accountants, based in Swindon, and BHG, of Shrivenham, will join forces on June 30 to create a firm with three directors, 30 staff and a turnover of more than £2 million.
The company – to
Groups of staff at the company are taking part in various events before and during Dementia Awareness Week which starts on Sunda,y May 18.
Specialist law firm Hoffman Male has taken on two more staff members for its Swindon headquarters to help deal with a big upturn in business.
Tara Aqeel and Jodie Allan have joined the West Swindon-based firm as trainee conveyancers, working alongside partner Mary Hoffman. They are the second and third
The 32-year-old has built up a strong brand with Systemagic Ltd - with offices in Trowbridge and Bath - and leads a team who are focused
- Businesses to be shown how to get the most from LinkedIn
- Business Support Service offers girls-only Networking for the Nervous
- Expert opinion: Do you have a square peg in your business?
- Hills Homes secures planning for new homes near Blunsdon
- Wiltshire SMEs can learn how to unleash growth potential through digital technology
- Award-winning meat producer boosts local customer base with Rural Economy Grant
- Swindon mechanic named Suzuki's Motor Technician of the Year
- A419 touted as 'The Road of Opportunity'
- Government expert to advise Swindon businesses on protecting their intellectual property
- Salisbury Vision appoints new chairman
- Bank of England agent to address Kennet FSB
- Dyson marks 21 years with unveiling of new HQ plans
- Green theme to Swindon networking breakfast
- Excalibur swings into action with £25,000 donation for teenage cancer ward
- Goughs solicitors go the extra mile (or six) for Air Ambulance
- Swindon and Wiltshire business continues to grow - report
- Fashion designer and food entrepreneur bring style and spice to Salisbury's Big Business Event
- Don’t think of a blue tree, language expert will tell networkers
- Pimped ride aims to help disadvantaged kids
- West business want to be in Europe, survey shows
- Expert opinion: How will new employment tribunal rules effect your business?
- Plans to scrap wind farm subsidies ‘irrational and illogical’, says Good Energy CEO
- Zambian flag flies on St George’s Day as Pebley Beach celebrates special relationship
- Knorr Bremse to create 20 new engineering jobs in Melksham
- Expert opinion: Financial penalties for employers and other spring changes
- £4.65m property deal will see Swindon tech firm move from four sites to one
- To infinity, and... bigger offices
- Thrings strengthens commercial property offering with triple appointment
- Naim Audio is Wiltshire's sole winner of Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Majority of self-employed like being their own boss - survey