The networking event will be held at The Bear Hotel from 7.30am on Tuesday, October 22. Attendance costs £13 for members and £16 for non-members, with £1 from each
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The actress Felicity Montague, who plays Lynn Benfield opposite Steve Coogan's Partridge, will do the honours on Friday, December 6.
The team at TBG Learning Swindon’s centre at Minton Place has been busy collecting donations for the charity, which is linked to the Foodbank Network run
On April 1, the small claims limit in the county court increased to £10,000 from £5,000. This is important to small firms chasing debts, because claims that proceed in the small claims
Serge the Magician will be passing from table to table, performing for networkers.
The networking event will be held at Chippenham Sports Club on Wednesday, November 27 from 7.30am. Attendance costs £10.
The addition of a third treatment room at James Hatt & Associates means even more patients can have their aches and pains treated by its top class clinicians.
Effective recruitment, attracting the right staff, and crafting the perfect CV are all on the agenda at a Swindon forum of HR professionals.
The Swindon Chamber of Commerce event is aimed at staff with an HR portfolio, those with an interest in HR, or businesses wishing to share best practice,
- Banks throws series of networking breakfasts for businesses
- Business leaders cross the wire for site visit
- St Stephen’s Place Trowbridge development 'almost complete'
- Firms urged to apply to £3.2bn Regional Growth Fund
- Seven in ten firms expect significant growth in 2013 - report
- Rail expert will tell business leaders how to stay on track
- Park date for ladies who lunch
- Mysteries of social media unravelled at networking lunch
- Business ideas will be generated at workshop
- Green energy supplier launches corporate bond
- Two senior hires for Withy King's family team
- Thrings defends top tier industry ranking
- TV Apprentice helps Wiltshire celebrate jobs success
- Record store to host free Lucy Spraggan gig
- Minister meets entrepreneurial military wives on visit to Ludgershall
- Race is on to find Wiltshire's best businesses
- Council leader opens new business enterprise centre
- BNI launches Merlin Chapter in Marlborough
- Free workshop offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Fed up with Marlborough's Mop Fair High Street closures? Blame 'Health & Safety', traders told
- Salisbury businesses in the pink, after signing up to art trail
- Learn how to work smarter, not harder
- Agents hope property will hit The Spot
- Employment experts report for duty at military jobs fair
- New businesses and new branding for historic Swindon building
- Property Forum looks at renewables
- Green businesses head to Center Parcs
- Manufacturing Advisory Service appoints new trainer
- Expert advice – Tips on improving your selling process
- Withy King launches new build and plot sales team