Whether it’s your first time or you are an experienced interviewer; here are our top three tips on how you can conduct efficient and effective interviews:
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Specialist law firm Hoffman Male has stepped up to become the headline sponsor for a major Swindon event aimed at boosting funds for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Swindon-based Hoffman Male is backing the event - The Gig to Remember, due to be staged at The Oasis Leisure Centre on November 8
Excalibur, the club’s official IT and Communications partner, have committed to a two year sponsorship.
Solicitors at leading commercial law firm Thrings have received recognition for their expertise and knowledge of the commercial property and construction sectors from two of the UK’s most prominent industry organisations.
Partner Eric Livingston has become vice chairman of the Great Western branch of the Forum for the Built Environment
Sales specialist Alison Edgar, who founded Sales Coaching Solutions, admits that her Glasgow school never expected her to be a high achiever.
Backed by the town’s employers and coordinated by Back on Track Teens, the Work Ready courses will help the young delegates get
Thalassa is a holding company registered in the British Virgin Islands, and has two operating subsidiaries in the energy services industry: WGP Group, focused
- Life after military service is topic of Wessex breakfast
- Swindon solicitor to help judge competition for women engineers
- Solar farm gets go-ahead from planners
- Farm shop entrepreneur Tom is outstanding in his field
- Law firm launches new mobile-friendly website
- New Enterprise Centre at Royal Wootton Bassett welcomes first business tenant
- Withy King lawyers advised on sale of Westbury-based ALH Systems
- Local economy gets £129 million boost
- Five new 'leaders in their field' at Withy King
- Swindon finds itself at cutting edge of The Internet of Things
- Coach explores the difference between leadership and management
- Recruiters get on their bikes for stillbirth charity
- Digital news as popular as newspapers for first time - report
- Expert opinion: Social media - is your business managing the employment law risks?
- Insolvency practice Begbies Traynor opens Swindon office
- Marlborough takes first steps towards establishing a Business Improvement District
- Thrings completes sale of Intrinsic to Old Mutual Wealth
- IT investment lets recruiter set sights on UK expansion
- Team behind one of Britain's biggest solar farms launch video ahead of planning inquiry
- New centre opens as community hub for wellbeing
- Quilter Cheviot helps Wiltshire Community Foundation celebrate a year of giving
- Leading business expert comes to Wiltshire for free event
- Businesses urged to get to grips with flexible working
- New website holds the key to ‘secret club’ of Wiltshire’s independent producers and experiences
- Marlborough shops offer visitors a Window on Art
- Swindon is one of top towns fuelling economic recovery - report
- Lawyer publishes book to help businesses win small claims cases
- England’s early World Cup exit could cost economy £1.2 billion
- New faces at automotive learning and development company
- Swindon regeneration is topic of conversation at Swindon Chamber breakfast