Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Under the acquisition deal, Intrinsic - which was established in the town eight years ago - will keep its own brand and management team.
George Osborne will reveal his Budget on Wednesday March 19, when he sets out the Coalition’s financial plans in the run-up to next year’s General Election.
Portfolio manager Bob, of Sturgeon Ventures LLP, is an expert and renowned speaker in his field.
Currently, employers pay an absent employee £86.70 a week statutory sick pay, but can start to recover this via their payroll once the outlay exceeds
The next stage of the regeneration of Swindon Town Centre was unveiled yesterday (Wednesday), with major changes on the cards for Fleming Way, the road that currently splits the business district in two.
Following the completion of the Whalebridge car park last year, the second phase will see Fleming Way
- Expert opinion: What do your customers really think of you and why should you care
- Shake-up of divorce laws could see pre-nups agreements become legally-binding
- SWLEP's chairman steps down
- Cost of smoking in workplace revealed
- BG Automotive creates 13 new jobs for longterm unemployed
- Solicitors in a spin over charity fundraiser
- Spark investment in young people to secure Britain’s future - British Chambers
- Nationwide and Withy King named in Best Companies to Work For
- Pebley takes a stand at the County Ground
- Good Energy to raise fuel bills by 2.2 percent after winter-long price freeze
- Breakfasts show bank is open for business
- Expert opinion: Buy In for networking success
- Find out how to get your hands on a share of £1 million
- Swindon and Wiltshire get £5 million to boost superfast broadband
- Council’s decision over business centre car park is quashed
- Promotion for insolvency expert
- New premises mark Withy King’s 30 year commitment to Marlborough
- Pebley Beach in finals of motor industry Oscars tonight
- Salisbury snapper scoops two awards
- New clients hat-trick for Swindon digital marketing team
- Plan to pull Brunel out of receivership 'on track'
- Commercial property agent sets up new firm
- Award-winning motor dealer nominated for more plaudits
- Seminar looks at selling a business
- FSB renews calls for flood relief
- Royal guest visits University Technical College Swindon
- World famous ‘croppie HQ’ The Barge Inn is back on the market
- Free workshops offer six steps to a better business
- Wiltshire business leaders to talk rubbish at site visit
- Chippenham's Business Improvement District appoints a new manager