AI’s Business Excellence Awards identify and honour the most respected companies recognising and rewarding outstanding success, innovation and ethics across international business communities.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
A major new employment conference is being held in Melksham next Spring.
Opportunity Melksham, at the Assembly Hall on Saturday, March 15, will feature keynote speakers from industry, commerce and politics, exploring opportunities for those seeking both work and workers.
The networking event will be held at The Bear Hotel from 7.30am on Tuesday, October 22. Attendance costs £13 for members and £16 for non-members, with £1 from each
Serge the Magician will be passing from table to table, performing for networkers.
The networking event will be held at Chippenham Sports Club on Wednesday, November 27 from 7.30am. Attendance costs £10.
Over three quarters (81 percent) of the companies that reported an upturn in sales turnover during the last financial year,
The actress Felicity Montague, who plays Lynn Benfield opposite Steve Coogan's Partridge, will do the honours on Friday, December 6.
The team at TBG Learning Swindon’s centre at Minton Place has been busy collecting donations for the charity, which is linked to the Foodbank Network run
- Growing pains? Not for expanding physio practice
- Small but important changes in debt recovery
- Forum is just the job for HR professionals
- Banks throws series of networking breakfasts for businesses
- Business leaders cross the wire for site visit
- St Stephen’s Place Trowbridge development 'almost complete'
- Firms urged to apply to £3.2bn Regional Growth Fund
- Seven in ten firms expect significant growth in 2013 - report
- Rail expert will tell business leaders how to stay on track
- Park date for ladies who lunch
- Mysteries of social media unravelled at networking lunch
- Business ideas will be generated at workshop
- Green energy supplier launches corporate bond
- Two senior hires for Withy King's family team
- Thrings defends top tier industry ranking
- TV Apprentice helps Wiltshire celebrate jobs success
- Record store to host free Lucy Spraggan gig
- Minister meets entrepreneurial military wives on visit to Ludgershall
- Race is on to find Wiltshire's best businesses
- Council leader opens new business enterprise centre
- BNI launches Merlin Chapter in Marlborough
- Free workshop offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Fed up with Marlborough's Mop Fair High Street closures? Blame 'Health & Safety', traders told
- Salisbury businesses in the pink, after signing up to art trail
- Learn how to work smarter, not harder
- Agents hope property will hit The Spot
- Employment experts report for duty at military jobs fair
- New businesses and new branding for historic Swindon building
- Property Forum looks at renewables
- Green businesses head to Center Parcs