The Consortium's Footfall and Vacancies Monitor for July shows shops were 0.8 percent busier compared to a year ago: the fourth month since the start of the year
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Social media expert Marcus Lilley, of FutrSocial, showed businesses and organisations how to use mobile apps like Vine, Instagram, AudioBoo, Path and Foursquare to promote their activities.
The firm, which specialises in the ethically- and environmentally-responsibile Adini clothing range, already has outlets in Stow-on-the-Wold and Lymington.
The Forum of Private Business has welcomed the introduction of employment tribunal fees, which came into force on Monday, but says it does not foresee them bringing about a major change in the system.
The Banks Bake Off began in March and ran over 15 weeks, with a different staff member baking cakes each week, and staff members making a donation to sit on the judging panel... by
The company – which specialises in heating services and boiler repairs – have been serving the Wiltshire community for over 20 years.
- Government announces £160m technology boost for agricultural industries
- Porn filters could bankrupt your business
- Help is at hand for professionals facing a 'life shift'
- UTC Swindon given government go-ahead
- Are you ready to start paying three percent of salary into employees' pensions?
- Business Biscuit exclusive makes headlines around the world
- Chance for small businesses to pitch to big spenders
- Would-be engineers flock to launch of University Technical College
- Rates are 'crushing small businesses and killing the high street', says FSB
- Things are looking up for economy, agree businesses leaders
- UK exports reach highest level since the recession
- Rugby treat for ladies who lunch
- For sale: six bedroom period farmhouse... in an industrial estate
- Social Media Session explores apps, and all that jazz
- New summer ale creates a buzz
- Stuck in a hot office? Flexible working could save UK businesses £billions, claims report
- Lifting the lid on whistleblowing legislation
- Flood risks explored at Chamber event
- Teamwork and leadership are focus of workshop
- Two Wiltshire manufacturers get share of £506m funding pot
- Marshfield Bakery rises to the occasion
- Swindon Chamber lays on 'posh picnic' at Bowood
- Business booms as sun shines on Britain, says FSB
- Police commissioner invites Swindon businesses to share crime experiences
- Public given chance to invest in new green energy business
- Six years after purge, A boards ban is officially lifted
- Oldest hotel in Britain is for sale
- Swindon to pilot economic growth scheme
- Electric BMW will take centre stage at University Technical College launch
- Innovation explored at Swindon Technology Forum