The 32-year-old has built up a strong brand with Systemagic Ltd - with offices in Trowbridge and Bath - and leads a team who are focused
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
That will be the message at a talk next Thursday, May 15, to Swindon business breakfast networking group, Business Village.
I'm wondering if anyone reading this has experienced, or perhaps is experiencing now, a situation where you have a team member who just doesn't fit.
The Superfast Business service is hosting two free events in May to help Wiltshire businesses explore the opportunities that digital technology
The networking meeting, which is run by Wiltshire Business Support Service and funded by The Enterprise Network promises to help businesswomen overcome the hurdle of walking into
Hills Homes has been granted outline planning permission for up to 61 new dwellings at Hillside Way, Broad Blunsdon.
The development, which includes 19 affordable homes, will also provide 9 new allotments, open space and a play area.
Award-winning Wiltshire firm Downland Produce is expanding and broadening the customer base for its locally-reared, free-range pork and beef, thanks to an EU-funded Rural Economy Grant.
Husband and wife team David and Debbie Wilkinson have been breeding pigs and producing award-winning ham, bacon and sausages for over 25 years –
- Swindon mechanic named Suzuki's Motor Technician of the Year
- A419 touted as 'The Road of Opportunity'
- Government expert to advise Swindon businesses on protecting their intellectual property
- Salisbury Vision appoints new chairman
- Bank of England agent to address Kennet FSB
- Dyson marks 21 years with unveiling of new HQ plans
- Green theme to Swindon networking breakfast
- Excalibur swings into action with £25,000 donation for teenage cancer ward
- Goughs solicitors go the extra mile (or six) for Air Ambulance
- Swindon and Wiltshire business continues to grow - report
- Fashion designer and food entrepreneur bring style and spice to Salisbury's Big Business Event
- Don’t think of a blue tree, language expert will tell networkers
- Pimped ride aims to help disadvantaged kids
- West business want to be in Europe, survey shows
- Expert opinion: How will new employment tribunal rules effect your business?
- Plans to scrap wind farm subsidies ‘irrational and illogical’, says Good Energy CEO
- Zambian flag flies on St George’s Day as Pebley Beach celebrates special relationship
- Knorr Bremse to create 20 new engineering jobs in Melksham
- Expert opinion: Financial penalties for employers and other spring changes
- £4.65m property deal will see Swindon tech firm move from four sites to one
- To infinity, and... bigger offices
- Thrings strengthens commercial property offering with triple appointment
- Naim Audio is Wiltshire's sole winner of Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Majority of self-employed like being their own boss - survey
- Bike takes centre stage at Monahans breakfast
- Manor House Enterprise Centre opens in Royal Wootton Bassett
- Luxury stay at Jane Austen’s home on offer at Wiltshire Business Show
- Accountants call on businesses to test their grey matter for charity
- IT specialists speed up business for leading construction company
- Estate agent and accountant take Penny Farthings for a 1,000-mile spin