The banner networking event gives local, regional and international businesses based or founded in Swindon the opportunity to showcase their business, network, and make new connections.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major is marketing Unit 1 on the town’s Hawksworth Park on the Northacre Industrial Park.
Sales training coach Alison Edgar – also known as The Entrepreneur’s Godmother – has launched a free summer holiday survival guide for parents in business.
Extra funding is to be made available to the UK's 38 local enterprise partnerships in a bid to 'supercharge' economic growth and drive forward local business investment – a move welcomed by Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
Angela Atkinson turned her passion for the town into a blog, Born Again Swindonian. And having attracted a following from around the world, the blog has now spawned a book – Secret Swindon.
Donna Kehoe will address a meeting organised by chartered accountants MHA Monahans.
Year-on-year operating income grew by nine percent to £266.7m while funds under management at the company, which is based at Salisbury's Old
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- Motor dealership employees clock up 60 years of service
- Last chance for BoA Business Awards nominations
- 200 percent growth for data management firm due to GDPR demand
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- What are employees' rights during the heatwave?
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- HMRC sets sights on private sector contractors, tax experts warn
- Business support organisations join forces to meet challenges and opportunities of Brexit
- Take advantage of £5.1m skills training funding pot, urges Inspire
- Employers welcome a multi-generational workforce, but worry about increased risk of conflict – report
- Brollies bring a vibrant splash of colour to Salisbury
- Bid experts welcome two new interns for Millennial perspective
- Expert opinion: Are you the busiest person in your team?
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Royal Wootton Bassett to get its own expo
- Security firm picks-up national industry award
- Construction firm is a ‘winner of winners’
- South West business confidence edges to two-year high, but fails to lift recruitment plans
- Swindon Borough Council names new chief executive
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Beach ball challenge launched by heating firm
- Swindon & Wiltshire announced as Careers Hub to help transform careers education
- Swindon company lands contract to handle global Facebook campaign for rock band
- Get a masterclass in re-thinking meetings
- Expert advice: How can employers reduce the risk of being ghosted by recruits?
- Wealth managers celebrate Lit Fest association
- Salisbury BID boss honoured with national award
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer