Unit 2 Old Hughenden Yard offers first floor accommodation in an historic building, in an enclave of independent businesses including a confectionary retailer, a leather goods retailer, accountants
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
That’s the view of Wiltshire Council, expressed in its official response to Government’s Industrial Strategy Green Paper.
Cyber security awareness software innovator, CybSafe, has received investment from RFS – the Swindon-based regulatory, resource and complaint handling consultancy - to support the business as it continues to develop its revenues and refine its product offering.
It is the second bond issued by the company, following an oversubscribed £15m offer in 2013.
The results of an extensive benchmarking exercise – which will guide Chippenham Business Improvement District’s efforts to make the town a better place in which to live, work and shop – have been published.
The BID worked with regeneration specialists People & Places to get a better idea about Chippenham’s
The breakfast networking meeting will be addressed by Andrew Tottman, a director and financial planner with independent financial advisor Chilvester.
Swindon Borough Council’s planning team have been praised for their work in helping to transform an important part of the town’s heritage.
Judges from the 2017 Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) South West Awards were so impressed with the work that went into developing The Old Railway Quarter next to
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan
- Emergency call-out fails to deter plumbers who tap into Wiltshire Business Awards win
- Support for community leads to Wiltshire Business Awards win for 24-7 Staffing
- Imagine cruise to victory at Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards
- Lansdowne Strand in top 10 percent of UK hotels and restaurants
- Jack Wills to open new outlet in Marlborough
- Property developers sell £2m of retirement apartments at one event
- Recruitment agency introduces company benefits to its entire temporary workforce
- Watersheds successfully completes estate agent sale
- Importance of Leadership is topic at Swindon business breakfast
- Beware of cyber threats, security expert will tell networkers
- Three more companies sign up to Air Ambulance 100 club as turf is cut at new HQ site
- Swindon businesses take delivery of hydrogen cars under Government scheme
- Legal sector loans firm Novitas acquired
- Hot news: Chippenham to host its first chilli fiesta
- Expert opinion: General election 2017 – what does it mean for UK businesses?
- Experts to paint a picture of art gallery plans for networkers
- Purpol reach finals of Built Environment Awards
- Inspire announces partnership with Chase de Vere
- Are GDP figures first sign of Brexit slowdown? asks Swindon Initiative
- Appointments in Swindon and Salisbury for expanding personal injury firm
- From pumping water to pumping iron – gym breathes new life into old building
- Car parts firm motors into new unit
- Access to workforce: businesses need reassurance as Brexit negotiations begin, says LEP
- IT support company Systemagic relocates to Bradford-on-Avon
- Toby Carvery prepares to open in Trowbridge - bringing 40 new jobs
- New director announced for Swindon Museum and Art Gallery Trust
- Skills investment vital, Swindon Council tells government
- Aster retains highest rating from Homes and Communities Agency
- LEP polls businesses on changes to Growth Hub service