Jonathan, who has spent the majority of his career in automotive training and events delivery, has been appointed account director at the Chippenham-based firm.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Dan is a fully qualified insolvency practitioner with over 15 years’ experience helping companies and individuals in financial difficulty.
The MHA Monahans business recovery and insolvency team works with businesses of
Samantha O’Sullivan, who is a private client lawyer and heads the firm’s charities and not-for-profit sector group, and Greg Callard, a real estate specialist, have been promoted to partner.
Teenage Millionaire Ben Towers will be talking about his journey from his bedroom to the boardroom. Named by Richard Branson as “one of the
Eleana Karayianni, Darren Wong and Mike Britton are all joining the structural engineering division, delivering engineering solutions across the company’s range of building projects in a variety of
The department store chain plans to close 31 of its 59 stores to stay afloat. Six thousand jobs are at risk, including 2,000 people employed directly by House of Fraser,
Any merger or acquisition is an enormously important undertaking for your business. Ensuring a successful outcome requires a skilled and commercial approach and an understanding of the key issues for consideration.
If you are thinking of selling your business, it is important to seek professional advice (both legal and
- Prime office investment for sale with Wiltshire property agent
- Recruitment drive for South West businesses as confidence rises
- Bookkeeping business takes on new staff
- Businesses warned over new drone legislation
- Three quarters of business owners say work stress affects their mental wellbeing
- Safety accreditation for document management firm
- New offices for firm of quantity surveyors
- Nationwide named Bank Brand of the Year at Which? awards
- Profits up at Wiltshire brewery, as it looks to increase number of pubs
- Solicitor retires after 45 years with firm
- Success leads to expansion for Wiltshire carers’ scheme
- Removal firm heads to popular Westbury estate
- Prominent Calne property on market for first time in a decade
- South West firms holding billions in cash that could be used to fund growth
- On GDPR day, survey reveals most people don't understand their rights surrounding data
- Brewery's retail store nominated for buildings award
- Swindon and Wiltshire bosses in running to be named Director of the Year
- Business incubation hub at historic Carriage Works opens next week
- Recruiter is driving its success with fifth accreditation
- Expert opinion: How to turn angry customers into happy ones
- Salisbury shopping precinct to reopen 11 weeks after nerve agent attack
- Profits fall at Nationwide in face of 'intense competition'
- No kiddin' – property agent acquires play centre for client
- Occupancy rates high at industrial estate following moves and expansions
- Swindon and Wiltshire firms named among Britain’s most inspirational companies
- Business as usual over Brexit not good enough, Chambers of Commerce tell PM
- Management buyout at telecoms and IT firm Excalibur
- Cost of cyber breaches to middle market businesses quadruples
- Senior promotion at specialist personal injury law firm
- Law firm welcomes new conveyancer