The North Wiltshire Sustainable Business Conference 2018 aims to support local businesses in addressing environmental and social sustainability challenges in areas such as energy, carbon management, resource efficiency and community
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Commercial law firm Thrings has strengthened its construction law offering to clients with the appointment of Michael Chilton as partner.
An experienced construction law specialist and former quantity surveyor, Michael joins Thrings from EMW Law LLP, where he was a partner and head of construction. Prior to this, he held
Business owner Nicki Kinton, who started NK Credit Consultancy in 2017 has celebrated her first year in business by re-branding as Confident Cashflow.
Swindon-based Nicki said: “Talking with small business owners over the past year it became apparent there was little understanding of what credit management means. However everybody understands
No longer just a collection of shops, Jane is increasingly finding her team more and more involved in working with charities
Entrepreneur Gareth Lock is applying skills developed from military aviation to make diving safer and to teach business leaders how to perform better in their companies, organisations and corporations.
Chartered accountancy firm MHA Monahans has committed to recognising that its people are as important as its numbers with the appointment of their first HR partner, Sophie Austin.
With an impressive rate of growth over the last three years and recently awarded the Accounting Excellence Practice Growth Firm of the
Have you written off any invoices in your accounts in the last six years or obtained a Judgment against a debtor and not yet enforced it as there did not appear to be anything to enforce against at the time?
- Swindon and Wiltshire named in league table of top 20 high value manufacturing hotspots
- Law firm launches a digital safe for clients' legal documents
- Solicitor takes up brief at pioneering professional services firm
- Swindon lawyer wins major award for 'advancing the legal profession'
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- IT firm appoints new technician
- Sponsored Editorial: flexible working, the gig economy and #MeToo to be explored at Swindon employment conference
- Failure to update patches still Achilles’ heel of cyber security – expert
- Say cheese – cheddar producer's web portal is up for major award
- Boost in business confidence for South West firms in September
- Industrial units come onto market
- Swindon cements reputation as a hydrogen hub with opening of second refuelling station
- New head of apprenticeships joins BCS
- Parking charges return to Salisbury – but a return on the bus is still free
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Financial adviser celebrates 25 years in business
- Swindon firm adds a number of new accountants
- Expert opinion: Watch what you say on social media – libel laws still apply
- Chippenham Business Awards 2019 opens for entries
- Social businesswoman celebrates three years of business success
- Coach offers six steps to a better business
- Furniture makers craft deal with national restaurant chain
- Renowned banking specialist boosts corporate offering
- State-of-the-art science park opens
- South West food and drink exports soar to 8.7 percent £838 million
- Entrepreneur among Best Business Women Awards finalists
- Web firm unveils 'some of the most advanced pub websites in the country'
- Cashflow expert takes centre stage at Wiltshire business event
- Early harvesting starts at Swindon's nearest vineyard as growers prepare for a vintage crop
- New gym opens in former industrial unit