Business confidence in the region fell 12 points during September to –1 percent. Companies reported lower confidence in their business prospects at 10 percent. When taken alongside
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The AA Hospitality Awards inspectors said the Three Daggers in Edington had 'plenty to offer locals and destination diners' and it praised the pub's 'interesting menus'.
The ‘Tomorrow’ festival is being brought together by Science Swindon, a collaboration between New Elements and STEAM Museum of
Amidst stories of financial chicanery fit only for the Wolf of Wall Street, there has been a tidal wave of emotion as the country waves goodbye (and certainly not au revoir) to another much-loved High Street name and a cornerstone of the British package holiday market – Thomas Cook.
The Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Bristol and Bath SME Fund is part of a wider £14 billion fund for SMEs
Three of the award-winning wines are 2018 vintage when a hot, sunny summer led to the earliest grape harvest since 1982 and a bumper crop.
Wiltshire Council, supported by Chippenham Town Council and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership has bid for £75 million of infrastructure funding from the Government.
- Work starts on $27 million pharmaceutical facility
- Close shave for Marlborough as Turkish barber moves to town
- Familiar faces help business support provider celebrate 25 years
- Swindon's place at centre of renewable energy revolution to be celebrated
- 'You can have a car in any colour, so long as it's green' – motor dealer
- Two-fifths of UK businesses affected by long-term sickness, survey reveals
- Business West joins forces with Chambers Climate Coalition
- Entries open for Chippenham Business Awards 2020
- Could today's climate strike be an opportunity for your business?
- Professional services firm throws free networking event and charity quiz evening
- New IT system for schools to be launched next week
- SEO expert joins Swindon company as non-exec director
- Contract centre appoints new chief financial officer
- Charity offers driver training to improve road safety
- Exclusive: Wiltshire could play a leading role in defence against cyber attacks
- Nationwide invests in digital lettings agency Bunk
- Expert opinion: How can you be absolutely sure that your marketing is working?
- Swindon Mindful Employer Network to relaunch as workplace mental health crisis deepens
- Swindon law firm wins High Court battle over Highworth ballot count mistake
- App developer uses tech to bring 50 Swindon buildings alive
- Senior partner at law firm to retire
- Not-for-profit businesses to hold first annual conference
- Business owners will flock to banners at networking event
- New survey shows potential impact of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit on UK business investment and recruitment
- Trading Through Brexit in the running to scoop prestigious British Chambers award
- Professional services firm appoints new head of audit division
- Recruitment firm appoints new MD
- Vehicle test specialist opens offices in Japan and Detroit
- Homeless charity appeals to Swindon businesses to become financial partners
- Expo returns to Swindon this autumn