The hoarding, which spans the width of the Don Rogers Stand, is part of a sponsorship deal signed between the club and the Swindon motor
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The company enforced a price freeze back in November, when rival energy firms were increasing their tariffs - nPower by 10.4 percent, British Gas by
Are you puzzled as to the secret of their success?
As you know, networking is about building relationships. Networking is not simply a business transaction that
Almost £5 million of Government money for superfast broadband will help business start-ups and job creation in some of the hardest to reach rural areas in Swindon, Wiltshire and South Gloucestershire, culture secretary Maria Miller announced this week.
HSBC in Swindon is launching a series of breakfast forums aimed at putting the bank at the heart of the town’s business community.
The first event will be on March 26, from 7.30-9am, and include short presentations by Action Coach Nigel Scott and HSBC business specialist team leader Ryan Starr,
Networkers at the event will be told about Funding for Growth, a £1m pot of government cash earmarked to support growing businesses in the area.
The High Court of Justice sitting in Bristol has quashed Wiltshire Council's decision to grant consent for a car park at a business centre in a village near Malmesbury and ordered it to pay the claimant's legal fees.
The judicial review came after the Council had granted a Certificate of
- Promotion for insolvency expert
- New premises mark Withy King’s 30 year commitment to Marlborough
- Pebley Beach in finals of motor industry Oscars tonight
- Salisbury snapper scoops two awards
- New clients hat-trick for Swindon digital marketing team
- Plan to pull Brunel out of receivership 'on track'
- Commercial property agent sets up new firm
- Award-winning motor dealer nominated for more plaudits
- Seminar looks at selling a business
- FSB renews calls for flood relief
- Royal guest visits University Technical College Swindon
- World famous ‘croppie HQ’ The Barge Inn is back on the market
- Free workshops offer six steps to a better business
- Wiltshire business leaders to talk rubbish at site visit
- Chippenham's Business Improvement District appoints a new manager
- Move into property for trainee lawyer Rachael
- Thrings strengthens South West team with appointment of two new partners
- Business confidence at highest level for 22 years - report
- Horsing around in the name of road safety
- Watersheds helps client in £10 million management buy-out
- Forty percent of local SMEs expect annual growth of 10 percent or more
- Expert opinion: What falling steel production growth says about Chinese GDP
- Hear from an export expert at Swindon Business Village
- Watch out for email scams: HMRC
- Businesses identify their biggest barriers to growth in 2014
- Foreigners with smartphones give UK retailers a much-needed boost
- Thrings helps Coty Inc nail Lena White acquisition
- Stonehenge boss to speak at networking lunch
- FSB finds half of small firms suffer from late payments
- Farming is a legally complex business, finds new report