Alex is an investment manager at financial planning firm Brewin Dolphin, based at Marlborough Business Park, a position he has held for five years.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Visitors to this year’s Stonehenge Chamber of Trade Business to Business Showcase tomorrow (Thursday) can collect a free re-usable canvas shopping bag in support of Amesbury’s Shop Local
The Olympic Legacy Business Dinner will give businesspeople the opportunity to hear from British rowing champion and double Olympic gold medalist James Cracknell OBE.
I was watching TV the other night when up popped an advert for a large and well know web hosting company advertising the forthcoming availability of more than 700 new domain name extensions, known as gTLDs or global Top Level Domains.
The two successful company directors are appealing to owners and directors of new or young companies across the
Designed to appeal to small, start-up and step-up businesses, the Enterprise Centre offers an unbeatable package of affordable office
The park, which is being built by Persimmon Homes Wessex, fronts West Ashton Road and adjoins Persimmon’s latest residential scheme just one mile to the south of Trowbridge.
- FSB forecast shows economy gaining momentum
- Wiltshire businesses warned about national newspaper advertising scam
- Pensions: are you ready for auto-enrolment?
- Withy King completes house buying process in half the time
- Swindon promoted to top London retailers
- Businesses invited to reshape Swindon
- Free networking at Marlborough Chamber AGM
- Hairdressers make final cut in top award
- Free parking fails to boost trade, as workers nab the spaces
- Mental capacity solicitor wins top law prize
- Commissioner's survey gives snapshot of effects of crime on businesses
- Networkers will learn how to attract and retain staff
- Microsoft partner IMEX starts apprentice search
- Arkell's Brewery opens its doors as it celebrates 170 years
- Excalibur awarded Solutions Specialist status by Vodafone
- Dyson to create 250 new engineering jobs in Malmesbury
- Business psychology explored at networking lunch
- Vince Cable to address Wiltshire business leaders
- South West manufacturing surges as recovery takes hold
- Industrial estate farmhouse sells for 'well over guide price'
- Customers can now browse Wootton Bassett shops online
- Startling new figures reveal parking price hike for motorists in England, says FSB
- Growth is gathering momentum, but recovery is not secure, say Chambers
- Bookkeeper has her head for figures in The Cloud
- Commissioner shows he means business with crime forum
- Coaches launch exclusive coffee club
- Chamber throws free networking for Trowbridge businesses
- Attracting and retaining staff – benefits are the key
- Commercial property market looks cheerier, says new report
- Lingerie retailer for the fuller figure launched in a former chapel