Windows on Art creates a diverse trail of paintings, illustrations, photographs, ceramics and even metalwork by a
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Swindon has been named in the top five cities where SMEs are pursuing high-growth strategies and fuelling the nation’s economic recovery, according to the annual Small Business Outlook from the Centre for Cities.
“Reaching the quarter final was widely accepted as being par for Roy Hodgson’s men, but failure to do so is expected to cost the economy
Making Swindon an “attractive place to work and live in the 21st century world" will be discussed at the meeting, which will be held at Swindon Marriott Hotel, Pipers Way, SN3 1SH from 7.30am
How to Make Successful Small Claims - a Guide to Court Procedure and Alternative Dispute Resolution is the thirteenth book written by Anthony Reeves, of The Merriman Partnership.
A trio of new recruits have joined expanding learning and development consultancy rts Group.
The Chippenham-based company, which specialises in creating and delivering learning and development programmes for automotive manufacturers, now has approaching 50 staff as well as more than 200 associates around the globe.
Founded in 1989, the company
Shoppers will be able to vote for their favourite busker when the initiative kicks off on Monday, June 30.
- Pebley Beach named Garage of the Year, thanks to its customers
- Thrings partner lands coveted national accolade for part in £117 million Watson Petroleum deal
- Lawyers’ fundraising scales new heights
- Local firms share in £121 million Lyneham contract
- Growing tech firm welcomes new intake of graduates
- The Enterprise Network appoints manager to Castledown Enterprise Centre
- Systemagic named Micro Employer of the Year at apprentice awards
- Accountants head to forest for TWIGS
- Cruise firm gets on board with Swindon Town
- MPs deliver upbeat message about Swindon economy
- Hundreds of networkers gather for Wiltshire Business Expo 2014
- Tech firms and health chiefs meet in Swindon to discuss mobile technology in care
- Stonehenge Chamber sets dates for speed networking and showcase
- Develop Training celebrates 10 years of building sustainable, multi-skilled workforces
- Sunny start for Good Energy as its new solar farm goes live
- Expert opinion: Is your website really yours?
- Experts share tips on managing redundancies
- Contract winner Balfour Beatty handed an ultimatum by Wiltshire Council
- Winning a place in national competition finals is a snip for hairdresser Joshua
- Law firm shows employers How to Win at an Employment Tribunal
- Company IPOs should not be viewed as a golden ticket - Brewin Dolphin
- Free seminars tackle pensions auto enrolment
- Property seminar attracts 60 delegates
- SWLEP unveils vision for Swindon and Wiltshire’s biggest manufacturers
- Trade minister visits Wiltshire
- Wiltshire Business Club ceases monthly meetings to concentrate on social media support
- Breakfast club looks at Building Your Tribe
- New face joins Systemagic team
- Lawyer to run 333km for Cancer Research
- Seminar will turn spotlight on retirement planning