Nicky joins CEO James Phipps in the quest to grow Excalibur rapidly into 2014 and beyond by reviewing their business structure, processes, strategies and expansion plans.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Rishi Ladwa has joined Withy King’s Swindon office as an associate. He advises clients on a wide range of issues including acquisitions and disposals; LLP, partnership and shareholders’ agreements; company formations, re-organisations and share
Stefano Silvestrin, senior economist at Nationwide, showed graph after graph, each of which showed lines heading to the top right corner.
Youngsters in Bromham, near Devizes, are wheelie pleased after their project to build a BMX bike track in their village attracted a vital £10,000 funding grant from The Hills Group.
The Marlborough-based firm made the funding grant available through the Landfill Communities Fund, which is administered for Hills by
In celebration of Bright Day - an initiative organised by the national road safety charity Brake and supported by Suzuki - Pebley Beach is offering 100
The question that your employees are likely to ask is: “That all sounds really exciting, but how are we going to achieve it?”
The Wiltshire Police campaign is part of a government-led initiative to Be Cyber Streetwise, which encourages businesses and individuals to adopt safer behaviours online to help them avoid becoming a victim of cyber criminals.
- One in five workers plans to jump ship this year
- Inflation low will ease pressure on businesses and consumers - Business West
- Business Hunger Games comes to Swindon
- People Performance is topic at Monthly Mixer
- Mock tribunal will give insight into procedures
- Money played for laughs at launch of service for young professionals
- Banks offers professionals free networking over breakfast
- Swindon's motor manufacturers fail to keep pace with accelerated growth
- Withy King achieves top 100 best companies to work for ranking
- Award-winning management seminars come to Swindon
- Chief economist to address business breakfast
- Court fee changes - a good time to try alternative dispute resolution?
- Watson Fuels bought by American energy giant
- Business advisor awarded OBE
- Growing Swindon IT company hires new consultant
- Rail commuters get a cheerier greeting - thanks to Hills
- Yellow lines were marketing gold for Specsavers' admen
- Wootton Bassett first to switch to high speed broadband
- Swindon gets new car park... and businesses have bagged a quarter of the spaces
- Baking, walking and running boosts funds for Swindon charity
- Brewin Dolphin expert gazes into his crystal ball
- Marlborough shopping arcade appoints new agent
- Melksham firm shares £36m deal news over brake-fast
- Room at the Inn for jobseekers this Christmas
- Green business leaders get in a Twizy at networking event
- What does the Autumn Statement mean for the commercial property market?
- White Horse turns silver as recruitment firm celebrates 25 years
- Goughs adds eight new faces to lineup
- Banks accountants help get bike entrepreneurs in the saddle
- Glow-in-the-dark cable boss wins innovation award