David Hopkins, from the government’s Intellectual Property Office, will help business owners negotiate the IP minefield at a free seminar hosted by Banks chartered accountants on
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Antique Bathrooms of Ivybridge & Marlborough buys and refurbishes cast iron roll top bathtubs before selling them on to plumbers, interior designers, hoteliers, Lords and Ladies, and regular homeowners looking for an authentic tub
Workers were told on Monday that the plant would be revising its shifts from three to two, with a loss of jobs including 140 temporary positions.
Exclusive Swindon may bid for the Alan Turing Institute for ‘big data’ and algorithm research to be established in the town, following a surprise announcement by George Osborne in his Budget speech on Wednesday.
Speaking at a budget review hosted by chartered accountants Banks last night (Thursday), Forward Swindon director Ian
Rowland’s operated a mail order company from Southwick, near Trowbridge, and had shops in Marlborough, Salisbury and, until last year, Bradford on Avon.
Swindon brewery Arkell’s has taken a gold award in the National Beer Competition, run by the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA). The plaudit was announced at SIBA’s BeerX celebration of British beer, held in Sheffield last week.
Chippenham-based learning and development agency rts, which specialises in the automotive sector, has welcomed a new member of staff to head up its Mazda Academy team.
Experienced banker Rachel Smith has swapped the finance industry for automotive learning and development, to become team leader for rts’s Mazda Academy; the academy,
- Swindon IT Company celebrates a decade in business
- Nice conversion! Rural estate agent sponsors rugby juniors
- Gallager Heath takes ten-year lease at Swindon’s Station Square
- Youth unemployment remains far too high – Business West
- Budget 2014 - the business world reacts
- Salisbury business leaders go back to college
- New wheels for Wiltshire Wildlife Trust - and a new look for Hills Homes website
- Pebley Beach wins motor industry ‘Oscar’ for aftersales service
- It’s love all, as Excalibur serves support to Paralympian
- Withy King raises over £7k through free will-making services
- Businesses affected by flooding thrown a financial lifeline
- Swindon-based law team gets its teeth into negligence cases
- First Growth Fund grants awarded to Wiltshire businesses
- Expert opinion: The budget – will they fudge it?
- New courses aim to get young people in Swindon ready for work
- Swindon and Wiltshire steams ahead, with launch of UK's first Business Hub
- Alder King brokers care home sale
- Swindon-based IFA network Intrinsic snapped up by Old Mutual
- MP’s accolade is no small beer
- Chancellor urged to ease burden for small businesses
- Change to sick pay rules set to impact small businesses
- Business leaders urged to invest their time in networking event
- Next stage of Swindon regeneration unveiled
- Expert opinion: What do your customers really think of you and why should you care
- Shake-up of divorce laws could see pre-nups agreements become legally-binding
- SWLEP's chairman steps down
- Cost of smoking in workplace revealed
- BG Automotive creates 13 new jobs for longterm unemployed
- Solicitors in a spin over charity fundraiser
- Spark investment in young people to secure Britain’s future - British Chambers