Fourteen shops in the market town have signed up to the latest extension to Google's StreetView, which offers a panoramic photo tour
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Data obtained by the lobbying group following a Freedom of Information (FOI) request shows most regions taking more
A series of workshops, led by Aliz Bodo of Wise Bookkeeping Services in Marlborough, will introduce delegates to The Cloud, how it operates, and how it can be utilised to make bookkeeping a
The Can Do Coffee Club is only open to business women... and only six members will be allowed to join.
The lobbying group – which represents 52 accredited Chambers of Commerce and 92,0000 member businesses across the UK – now expects 1.3 percent
The commissioner launched the survey in June to help him understand the extent, nature and impact of crime and anti-social behaviour faced by small, medium and
Trowbridge businesses are being invited to a free B2B networking event hosted by Trowbridge Chamber of Commerce.
The event – which is open to members and non-members alike – will be held at Trowbridge Town Hall on Thursday, September 5 from 6pm to 8pm.
- Attracting and retaining staff – benefits are the key
- Commercial property market looks cheerier, says new report
- Lingerie retailer for the fuller figure launched in a former chapel
- Secret Millionaire to speak at Business Against Poverty event
- Property lawyers welcome Government boost for homes market
- Chance to breakfast with Police Commissioner
- Should you be using zero hours contracts?
- GCSE change must equip students with workplace skills, says FSB
- Avon Rubber secures £4.4m US military contract
- Swindon employers are ready to recruit, says new survey
- New programme aims to help women break glass ceiling
- Most small firms are now home-based businesses - report
- Ramsbury tea bags top awards
- More shops and more shoppers in July, says BRC
- Businesses spend an 'appy evening with their smartphones
- Banks staff rise to the occasion
- Ethical fashion range moves into Marlborough premises
- Businesses urged to complete food and drink sector survey
- FPB welcomes introduction of employment tribunal fees
- From blue flame to blue light – heating firm sponsors Emergency Services Show
- Government announces £160m technology boost for agricultural industries
- Porn filters could bankrupt your business
- Help is at hand for professionals facing a 'life shift'
- UTC Swindon given government go-ahead
- Are you ready to start paying three percent of salary into employees' pensions?
- Business Biscuit exclusive makes headlines around the world
- Chance for small businesses to pitch to big spenders
- Would-be engineers flock to launch of University Technical College
- Rates are 'crushing small businesses and killing the high street', says FSB
- Things are looking up for economy, agree businesses leaders