Many of us are busy and feel that a team meeting is too time-consuming when we should be getting on with our 'real work'.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The business group is urging the government to conduct an extensive review and completely reform the business rates system by 2015, with a new, more responsive and transparent
Led by award-winning business coach Nigel Scott, of ActionCoach, the free event will show business owners the steps to building a better business.
Nicola specialises in financial and property disputes between divorcees and unmarried couples as well as in matters involving children.
The event will also give Chamber council members the opportunity to update networkers on their plans for 2014.
The labour market statistics for the South West show that in the three months to September 2013, the official unemployment rate was 6.4 percent, compared to a national average of 7.6
Swindon is promoting itself as a prime location for engineering businesses - especially in the fields of low carbon and hydrogen technology - this week.
Forward Swindon - the council-funded body charged with attracting inward investment to the town - is at the Advanced Engineering Show at the NEC Birmingham.
- Airport director to address high-flyers
- Doing business is getting more expensive - report
- Business leaders to support Swindon jobseekers
- Businesses invited to join Wiltshire Passport scheme for family carers
- Green businesses to check out zero emission cars at Forum
- Swindon networkers back Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Record rankings for Withy King in legal guide
- Big name speakers head for Swindon expo
- Advice, ice cream and breakfast on FSB's AGM menu
- Thrings ranked number one in legal 'bible'
- Cyclists without helmets 'risk losing compensation' – lawyer
- Commissioner to speak at FSB crime conference
- Minister confirms central role for Chambers of Commerce in leading business growth
- Expert explains importance of SEO and social media
- Event gives 300 SMEs the chance to pitch to big players
- Business leaders to discuss revolution over breakfast
- Chance to lunch with police commissioner
- Students award top marks to Withy King
- Swindon Business Biscotti celebrates second anniversary
- Top marks for ISO firm
- Managers in ‘danger’ industries get safety accreditation as firm launches ‘near-miss’ reporting policy
- Spooky theme for charity photo shoot
- Transformer set to bring road congestion to Wiltshire roads
- Trade marks: tastier than you think
- Royal guest pays a visit to underground Ark
- Find out why Marlborough is the UK's second best town for downsizing
- Petrol station celebrates first anniversary with clutch of awards
- Council commits £52 million to road improvements
- Swindon businesses join forces to 'pimp' youth club on wheels
- South West's retail footfall falls 5.5 percent as shops gear up for Christmas