Only Northern Ireland - whose retailers reported a drop of 9.8 percent - was worse affected.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, will give present his Autumn Statement to Parliament on Thursday, December 5.
Many of us are busy and feel that a team meeting is too time-consuming when we should be getting on with our 'real work'.
The event will also give Chamber council members the opportunity to update networkers on their plans for 2014.
A ‘bring and buy’ charity auction is being thrown in Marlborough on Friday to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in The Philippines.
The event is the brainchild of Gary Wilkinson, owner of the Marlborough Parade Antique Centre, who was moved to act after a recent storm caused a
The business group is urging the government to conduct an extensive review and completely reform the business rates system by 2015, with a new, more responsive and transparent
Led by award-winning business coach Nigel Scott, of ActionCoach, the free event will show business owners the steps to building a better business.
- South West unemployment lower than average
- Wansbroughs expands family law team
- Swindon sets out its stall at Engineering Show
- Airport director to address high-flyers
- Doing business is getting more expensive - report
- Business leaders to support Swindon jobseekers
- Businesses invited to join Wiltshire Passport scheme for family carers
- Green businesses to check out zero emission cars at Forum
- Swindon networkers back Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Record rankings for Withy King in legal guide
- Big name speakers head for Swindon expo
- Advice, ice cream and breakfast on FSB's AGM menu
- Thrings ranked number one in legal 'bible'
- Cyclists without helmets 'risk losing compensation' – lawyer
- Commissioner to speak at FSB crime conference
- Minister confirms central role for Chambers of Commerce in leading business growth
- Expert explains importance of SEO and social media
- Event gives 300 SMEs the chance to pitch to big players
- Business leaders to discuss revolution over breakfast
- Chance to lunch with police commissioner
- Students award top marks to Withy King
- Swindon Business Biscotti celebrates second anniversary
- Top marks for ISO firm
- Managers in ‘danger’ industries get safety accreditation as firm launches ‘near-miss’ reporting policy
- Spooky theme for charity photo shoot
- Transformer set to bring road congestion to Wiltshire roads
- Trade marks: tastier than you think
- Royal guest pays a visit to underground Ark
- Find out why Marlborough is the UK's second best town for downsizing
- Petrol station celebrates first anniversary with clutch of awards