The addition of a third treatment room at James Hatt & Associates means even more patients can have their aches and pains treated by its top class clinicians.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
On April 1, the small claims limit in the county court increased to £10,000 from £5,000. This is important to small firms chasing debts, because claims that proceed in the small claims
A popular series of free networking events is being re-launched this month by Swindon accountants.
Banks, Chartered Accountants began running the events when it moved to its larger, more prestigious premises in April last year.
Legal & General Property (LGP) said this week they hoped the hoardings would come down in the next few days, giving townsfolk their first view of the St Stephen’s Place Leisure Park.
Effective recruitment, attracting the right staff, and crafting the perfect CV are all on the agenda at a Swindon forum of HR professionals.
The Swindon Chamber of Commerce event is aimed at staff with an HR portfolio, those with an interest in HR, or businesses wishing to share best practice,
Quarries were converted into the world's largest ammunition facility during World War Two, and at the height of the Cold War a massive underground complex was built to house up to 4,000
The call has come from Swindon & Wiltshire LEP, a business-led partnership between the two unitary councils (Swindon & Wiltshire) and the private
- Seven in ten firms expect significant growth in 2013 - report
- Rail expert will tell business leaders how to stay on track
- Park date for ladies who lunch
- Mysteries of social media unravelled at networking lunch
- Business ideas will be generated at workshop
- Green energy supplier launches corporate bond
- Two senior hires for Withy King's family team
- Thrings defends top tier industry ranking
- TV Apprentice helps Wiltshire celebrate jobs success
- Record store to host free Lucy Spraggan gig
- Minister meets entrepreneurial military wives on visit to Ludgershall
- Race is on to find Wiltshire's best businesses
- Council leader opens new business enterprise centre
- BNI launches Merlin Chapter in Marlborough
- Free workshop offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Fed up with Marlborough's Mop Fair High Street closures? Blame 'Health & Safety', traders told
- Salisbury businesses in the pink, after signing up to art trail
- Learn how to work smarter, not harder
- Agents hope property will hit The Spot
- Employment experts report for duty at military jobs fair
- New businesses and new branding for historic Swindon building
- Property Forum looks at renewables
- Green businesses head to Center Parcs
- Manufacturing Advisory Service appoints new trainer
- Expert advice – Tips on improving your selling process
- Withy King launches new build and plot sales team
- Salisbury among lucky six to get superfast broadband
- Bank of England agent to give snapshot of economy
- Accountant reaches final of Bookkeeping Awards
- Visitors enjoy Marlborough, but can't find the Tourist Information Centre and are turned off by the loos