Born out of an idea to celebrate Mothering Sunday Trinity Photography and No. Sixty Hair & Beauty decided to wait until after Easter to host this pampering day with a difference.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Alexandra House, which is set in 20 acres of grounds on the outskirts of Swindon and is part of the Principal Hayley group, has welcomed Charlie Barnett to its reception
The event will be held at The Bear Hotel from 7.30am to 9am. Attendance costs £13 for members and £16
The Windows on Art scheme runs concurrently with Open Studios, where local artists throw open their doors to meet art lovers
Marlborough-based The Hills Group has announced its sponsorship of the Council for the Protection of Rural England´s Wiltshire Best Kept Village competition for 2013.
The competition is open to all 234 villages in Wiltshire. It is judged in three categories – small villages with populations between 1 to 300
Exports expert John Rubidge stood in front of a steam engine – the Caerphilly Castle – this week and asked seminar delegates to imagine a time when Britain straddled the globe like an industrial behemoth.
It was the first year Goughs Solicitors has competed in the Bath Half Corporate Challenge - a 13.1 mile half marathon through one of the most popular
- Zombies, cartels and superpowers dominate Chamber event
- Spirit of the age: fashion chain enters administration
- Small businesses must be at the heart of the Chancellor’s Budget, says FSB
- Employment agency takes snapshot of Wiltshire economy
- Wiltshire Council commits to boosting economy
- HMV to pull out of Swindon and Salisbury
- Deal ´will unlock economic potential of military´
- Apprenticeships explored at networking events