Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Familiar to many as a former president of Chippenham Chamber of Commerce, and a board member of the
Guest speakers at the seminar - which is being held on Wednesday, February 26 - include Ian Parker, of Henchards, and David Fawcus, of Fawcus Corporate.
A plan to pull Swindon's Brunel shopping centre out of receivership is on track, with year-on-year footfall up 3.4 percent over the vital Christmas shopping period.
That was the message from centre manager Steve Fawke, who was brought in by the shopping centre's owners in October to attract more
The awards ceremony, which is run by the automotive industry magazine AM, is dedicated to acknowledging exemplary performance within the trade.
The new scheme, which was due to launch in 2015, is the result of deal struck between the government and insurers last summer.
- Royal guest visits University Technical College Swindon
- World famous ‘croppie HQ’ The Barge Inn is back on the market
- Free workshops offer six steps to a better business
- Wiltshire business leaders to talk rubbish at site visit
- Chippenham's Business Improvement District appoints a new manager
- Move into property for trainee lawyer Rachael
- Thrings strengthens South West team with appointment of two new partners
- Business confidence at highest level for 22 years - report
- Horsing around in the name of road safety
- Watersheds helps client in £10 million management buy-out
- Forty percent of local SMEs expect annual growth of 10 percent or more
- Expert opinion: What falling steel production growth says about Chinese GDP
- Hear from an export expert at Swindon Business Village
- Watch out for email scams: HMRC
- Businesses identify their biggest barriers to growth in 2014
- Foreigners with smartphones give UK retailers a much-needed boost
- Thrings helps Coty Inc nail Lena White acquisition
- Stonehenge boss to speak at networking lunch
- FSB finds half of small firms suffer from late payments
- Farming is a legally complex business, finds new report
- New faces join Good Energy
- Expert opinion: How to handle notice periods – part 2
- Private client and charities expert joins Withy King
- First Aid - are you up to date?
- Find out how to do business with Council
- Office and industrial space in Swindon at a five year low
- Innovative Swindon ranked UK #2 for creating patents
- Wiltshire learning and development firm set to break into China
- Salisbury residents asked: too many takeaways and bars in city centre?
- Two new Enterprise Centres to open in early 2014