Chris Simpson, senior business manager at Wiltshire Business Support Service, will use the session to emphasise the importance of networking and how to overcome initial inexperience, shyness, or fear.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Solicitors from Morris Goddard & Ward (MGWLaw) will join forces with Wansbroughs on Friday, May 17.
The informal courses will be led by social media entrepreneur Marcus Lilley, whose Marlborough-based firm, FutrSocial, helps people across the UK get to grips with an ever-changing array of communications technology.
Chamber president Paul Shimell and treasurer Rachel Atkins presented doctors Dan Bawden and Jonathan Glover with a cheque for £795.43, the proceeds of a charity ball.
The off-High Street arcade has 17 units with a 34 space car park to the rear.
Andrew Kilpatrick said “We have three shops currently available to let offering from
The staff and their partners were encouraged to dig deep by CEO James Phipps for the charity.
Cllr Renard takes up the position after replacing former board member Councillor Roderick Bluh as the leader of Swindon Borough Council.
- Twizy and Zoe steal limelight at networking event
- Filling station to make way for prestige housing development
- Promotion for Devizes solicitor Eloise
- Swindon HR firms join forces
- Three Wiltshire firms win Queen´s Award for Enterprise
- Charity photo shoot raises £480
- Good Energy helps National Trust go green
- Cooking oil recycling doubles in three months
- Chef's cod dish nets national acclaim
- Orders give dental firm something to smile about
- March freeze costs UK small businesses £174 million
- Entrepreneurs invited to join Tesco, Morrisons, M&S: with a market stall
- Record Store Day will be celebrated with film and, of course, music
- Businesses celebrated at glittering ceremony
- Entires invited for South Wilts Business Awards
- New award helps diners find best places to eat
- Dairy firm is cream of crop at Enterprising Wiltshire Awards
- Customers grounded as Go Ballooning goes pop
- Wiltshire solicitors tackle triathlon in memory of Jemima
- Wiltshire Business Expo details confirmed
- Bank of England gets snapshot of Chippenham economy
- Business leaders caught lying down on the job
- Free seminar on writing for the web
- Ladies told how to Stay Ahead of Trend
- Popular shop manager leaves Marlborough for London job
- Swindon Chamber of Commerce gears up for an active Spring
- Big names lined up for Big Business Event
- £2.6m boost for business in Ludgershall
- Photo shoot for mums will boost charity funds
- TBG Learning strengthens partnership with leading conference venue