Changes to legislation about which there was little knowledge included unpaid parental leave increasing from 13 to 18 weeks, changes to the employment tribunal systems and DSB
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Paul Johnson, chairman of the Wiltshire and Swindon Local Enterprise Partnership (pictured left) and Wiltshire Council leader Jane Scott were on hand to help contractors from St Modwen, the UK’s leading regeneration specialist, cut
Businesses in Royal Wootton Bassett, Purton, Alderbury and Downton will be among the first to benefit from a multi-million pound partnership between Wiltshire Council, BT and South Gloucestershire Council.
The rollout will see 91 per cent of premises in Wiltshire connected to superfast broadband of between 24Mbps and 80Mbps by
Professional photographer Mark Somerville is the first artist to have his work displayed at the office.
Windows on Art creates a diverse trail of paintings, illustrations, photographs, ceramics and even metalwork by a local blacksmith.
The event – which is by invitation only – will be held at Banks' offices in Ermin Street, Swindon on Wednesday, July 10 from 7.30am to 8.45am. Attendance is free.
Withy King’s partners and staff took part in a wide range of fund-raising activities, including a cycle ride from Devizes to Oxford, an office bake-off and a sale of Christmas hampers,
- Small business confidence reaches three-year high, says FSB
- Wiltshire Business Expo hailed a success
- Benefits of staff volunteering schemes explored
- Hairdresser proves he's a cut above the rest
- Solicitor reveals Golden Rules of Credit Control
- South West animal firms join forces for growth
- Sponsors sought for Emergency Services Show
- HSBC cyclists say 'CRUK Cancer'
- Swindon University Technical College appoints first principal
- Land agent appoints youngest associate partner for 25 years
- Businesses to go round in Circles during Hangout
- Chance to catch up on Chippenham's BID initiative
- Delegates can explore a new way of earning a living
- Economic pressures continue to affect racing
- LEP prioritises high value manufacturing
- Three Steps to a Great Elevator Pitch shared over breakfast
- Chance for green businesses to network
- Wiltshire pubs and clubs pass police booze sting
- Good Energy becomes founding member of Social Stock Exchange
- inSwindon appoints new BID manager
- Estate agent completes marathon bike ride for wounded soldiers
- Lawyer stages mock trials for benefit of businesses
- Free seminars and networking offered at Wiltshire Business Expo
- Swindon & Wiltshire LEP reports successful first year
- SWLEP appoints director of partnership and programmes
- Quarrying firm puts cycle safety in spotlight
- Social Media Day returns to Swindon
- Chamber discusses lack of development land
- 'Taking your team with you' is topic at Chamber breakfast
- Delegates learn there´s more to Twitter than words