The promotion, part of prime minster Theresa May's cabinet reshuffle on Monday (January 8), means the MP – who represents Devizes and Marlborough – will attend Cabinet and become member of
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Small businesses are beginning the new year with increased pessimism as surging operating costs, weak domestic growth and flagging consumer demand hamper profits, according to the latest Federation of Small Businesses Small Business Index.
The managing director of the UK’s largest joined up networking organisation 4Networking recently met with members of the Government’s SME Growth Directorate for a discussion facilitated by South Swindon MP Robert Buckland.
The meeting was held at the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy in London after one of
The increase is described by the council as "inflationary", but it is believed that the final rise could be around 12 percent.
Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership has identified the need for a higher skilled workforce across the region in order to meet the increasing employer demand for people in jobs requiring University level
That's the finding of Mike Lenard of Swindon-based Tailored Data Solutions following an address to 100 CEOs, data protection officers, company secretaries, lawyers, IT and marketing managers at an event
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of the industrial and distribution land on the remaining 2.09-acre EOS 1 site.
- Expert opinion: Why recovering money owed to you might have just got harder
- Creativity is the theme of fourth Women in Business Conference
- New Year Honour for Enterprise Partnership board member
- Swindon's oldest firm celebrates 175 years in business
- Award-winning country house hotel closes after 30 years
- Business leaders check crystal ball to see what future holds
- Prince Charles visits Ramsbury Distillery
- Metro Bank opens in Swindon with a fanfare
- Grants available for low carbon companies
- Wasdell gets ready for Falsified Medicine regulation change
- Swindon & Wiltshire Growth Hub appoints new manager
- Solicitor joins expanding law firm in Malmesbury
- Half a million businesses left behind without access to super-fast broadband, says FSB
- University to open training hub in Swindon
- Business owners get behind Air Ambulance Appeal
- Thousands turn out for the third Arkell’s Christmas market
- Matt West from NatWest to speak at Inspire business breakfast
- Professional services firm expands legal and accountancy teams
- Strong Results for Wiltshire's GWP Group
- Speedway supremo back behind the bar
- Retail property returns to the market
- Nominations for business and community awards close on new year's eve
- Developers complete refurbishment of Chippenham's Bewley House
- Does your business have a snow policy? Bad weather advice for employers.
- Recruitment company moves into new offices
- New chairman for CBI South West
- New CEO appointed at Outsource UK
- New business incubators will help space industry grow
- Business world welcomes 'Brexit breakthrough'
- Nomination deadline looms for Chippenham Business Awards 2018