Peter and Jo Rolliston of ActionCoach are hosting an evening of Leverage – the Game of Business, which has been hailed as "a breakthrough in Edutainment".
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Sue Gidney, managing director of Richard James, said the move could hit agents' turnover by between 15 and 25 percent.
Law and accountancy firm Optimum Professional Services has relocated to new offices in Swindon as part of ambitious expansion plans.
The company was created in 2017, uniquely combining legal services with accountancy services under one roof. Initially based in serviced offices in Regus, West Swindon, the firm has now moved
Overall confidence among South West firms surveyed between March 1 and 15 rebounded, rising six points to seven percent, according to the latest Business Barometer from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking.
Companies in the South West reported higher confidence in their business prospects at 15 percent, while economic optimism rose 12
The Enterprise Hub is part of Our Wilton’s veterans-led regeneration project in Wilton, near Salisbury. The hub will
Swindon-based vehicle leasing firm Arval will be taking a roadshow across the UK throughout the year – starting in their home town.
Inspire, Scale Up Ambassadors for Swindon and Wiltshire, have provided high-value support to the SME business community through a highly experienced team of advisors for 25 years.
- Business expo returns to Swindon
- Gallery owner to star in new TV show
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Marlborough's high street named most vital in the South West
- Expert opinion: Brexit and the psychology of interpretation and change
- Corsham's Mansion House reopens as digital hub
- Wiltshire Council submits Future High Streets bid for Salisbury
- Highworth firm builds online e-commerce site for one of world's biggest brands
- Thousands expected to take to streets in support of Honda workers
- New homes scheme will create 1,000 jobs
- Defence workers trial virtual reality meetings
- Cyber security firm makes flagship threat detection service accessible to all
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Majestic setting for Inspire’s strategic partners’ lunch
- Power firm given green light for new headquarters
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Business owners will flock to banners at networking event
- Are ‘accidental managers’ damaging your company’s productivity?
- Salisbury to become the first entire city in UK with access to 1GB broadband
- Training provider joins colleges group
- Shadow international trade secretary meets Swindon business leaders
- Nationwide makes two-year commitment to bricks and mortar as Barclays announces Malmesbury closure
- Country park invests £40m in anticipation of a summer of staycations
- Swindon solicitor will address lawyers on future workforce
- BREAKING: Energy firm hands over control of Twitter account to students
- After ambitious gallery plan fails, Swindon unveils its Plan B
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Town centre rejuvenation plans to go before Swindon council
- Architects give public first look at new Swindon Science Park
- Armenia develops its managers of tomorrow – with help from Devizes firm