Fiveways House is situated within The Fiveways Industrial Estate, and offers a range of office suites as individual offices or a combination of suites for the
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Company accountant Lesley Jones, assistant accountant Dee Theobald, and warranty clerk Chris Pobjoy all celebrate 20 years with the firm this month.
GDPR has set out new rules with regards to storing and using customer data, as well as requiring that data be both accurate and up-to-date as a
The hottest day of the decade could be on its way to the UK, and the Met Office has urged people to stay out of the sun from 11am until 3pm every day this week. Employees complain that the heat is making work unbearable. Peter Jones of the HRDept looks
Last year's event attracted 100 nominations, and more than 4,500 people cast a vote.
Richard Hall will head up the solutions and IT support team in the role of solutions manager. Richard brings with him over
Accountant Nathan Pound has joined the team at Haines Watts Swindon as an accounts senior.
The 25-year-old who lives in West Swindon has recently started at the Old Town firm to expand his skills and experience after working with another practice in the town.
Nathan said: “It’s been great to
- HMRC sets sights on private sector contractors, tax experts warn
- Business support organisations join forces to meet challenges and opportunities of Brexit
- Take advantage of £5.1m skills training funding pot, urges Inspire
- Employers welcome a multi-generational workforce, but worry about increased risk of conflict – report
- Brollies bring a vibrant splash of colour to Salisbury
- Bid experts welcome two new interns for Millennial perspective
- Expert opinion: Are you the busiest person in your team?
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Royal Wootton Bassett to get its own expo
- Security firm picks-up national industry award
- Construction firm is a ‘winner of winners’
- South West business confidence edges to two-year high, but fails to lift recruitment plans
- Swindon Borough Council names new chief executive
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Beach ball challenge launched by heating firm
- Swindon & Wiltshire announced as Careers Hub to help transform careers education
- Swindon company lands contract to handle global Facebook campaign for rock band
- Get a masterclass in re-thinking meetings
- Expert advice: How can employers reduce the risk of being ghosted by recruits?
- Wealth managers celebrate Lit Fest association
- Salisbury BID boss honoured with national award
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Accountants shortlisted for top industry award
- Communications firm acquires IT company
- Prep school groups expands into secondary education with eighth school acquisition
- Bid experts win place in Government's digital marketplace
- Shopping expert takes home silverware
- East meets West as anxiety specialists join forces
- SME confidence in Brexit negotiations dwindling in Swindon and Wiltshire, claims damning report