Members of The 100 Club enjoyed a breakfast networking event at Chippenham Motor Company’s Volvo showroom in Bath Road, Chippenham, and afterwards were driven in Chippenham Motor Company vehicles to
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking has made three senior appointments to boost its support for mid market businesses across the South West region.
James Meakin has been appointed head of asset based lending in the mid markets global transaction banking team. He will lead ten business development directors and client managers
Award-winning hair salon Goldsworthys has refurbished and consolidated from two units into one in Marlborough’s popular Hughenden Yard precinct, leaving the second unit of 677 sq
Three more established local businesses have selected Swindon Town Centre’s new food hub, The Crossing at The Brunel shopping centre, to open their latest ventures.
First to open will be Tastes of Portugal, who are expanding from their first shop in the old tented market. Run by business owner Isabel
It is important to understand how limitation of liability clauses work and in what circumstances this type of provision may be unlikely to be enforceable in the event of a
Hills has teamed up with, digital mapping company, Carto3D to launch the collection of virtual show homes.
The latest camera technology has been used
Cinderella’s fairy godmother might have decided that the best use of a pumpkin was to turn it into a carriage fit for a princess, but Arkell’s Brewery has found a much better use for this season’s pumpkins: beer!
- Business and education leaders pledge to inspire the engineers of tomorrow
- Awards recognition for National Self Build & Renovation Centre
- Wiltshire businesswoman shortlisted for entrepreneurs award
- South West has £120.6bn in 'hidden cash' that could be used to fund growth – report
- The hunt is on for Chippenham’s best businesses
- Bank of England’s well-known deputy agent for South West is moving on
- Wincanton announces sudden death of chairman Steve Marshall
- Thousands of pounds in business support to be rolled out in Swindon
- Events agency scoops gold in national awards
- Law firm shortlisted for national award
- Expert advice: Does monitoring staff comms count as illegal spying?
- New era for professional services dawns as Swindon firms merge
- Public Power Solutions shortlisted for coveted national Green Energy Award
- One-third of Swindonians have never had an eye test
- New immigration laws under spotlight at seminar
- Melksham property portfolio to go under the hammer
- Chippenham will be turning purple to celebrate night time economy
- Chippenham firm features in parliamentary publication
- Firm makes beeline for former Wasp building
- Employment briefing to focus on pregnancy and maternity discrimination
- Brexit disruption ‘could create opportunities for Swindon businesses’ says Honda boss
- Seminar to look at cyber security
- Move to Improve rewards employee ideas
- Swindon web agency shortlisted for national awards
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery rules change on October 1
- Aster Group boosts profits and housebuilding rate
- South West businesses report £5.2m in losses from employee fraud
- Arkell’s pint hits the spot for second year in a row
- Wiltshire businesswoman is among the UK’s best
- Prestigious national renewable energy award for Swindon project