The approval provides a green light for the development which, say Longleat, will further boost the local economy and create 300
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The company was nominated for its work on the website for Cervus Defence.
The offices are self-contained, mainly open plan and extending to 787 sq ft, centrally heated and carpeted with double glazed windows with fluorescent and spot lighting with their own
The guest speaker at the event will be Lisa Forte of the South West Regional Cyber Crime Unit, which works with five police forces in
Denise O’Leary, MD of Purpol Marketing, often collaborates with pal Alison Edgar – the Entrepreneurs Godmother – known for her bright pink branding.
A private investor has snapped up Shop Units 1 & 2, Sloane Court, at 37-39 High Street, through property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
Just over one year on from the UK’s vote to leave the EU, business confidence in the West has plummeted to its lowest level since the depths of the 2009 recession – with the number of businesses confident of the future down a startling 22 percent compared with this time
- New regional director appointed to support Swindon businesses
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?
- Shutters firm completes unit deal
- Take a butchers at Swindon property – fresh to the market
- Creative agency celebrates its Swindon story with a set of posters
- School sends a message to the future – with help of construction firm
- Government backing to transform Corsham Mansion House into business hub
- Legal eagles aim to soar at Gloucestershire & Wiltshire Law Society awards
- Country house hotel wins second AA rosette
- Automotive learning and development firm opens office in China
- Chamber of Commerce to launch Made in Swindon initiative
- Men who work outdoors urged to slap on suncream
- Gateway retail park given the green light
- Plans for new look Swindon town centre go on display
- IT firm celebrates 20 years with very special party guest
- Law firm binds Swindon fastening firm to Swedish buyer
- Baker adds new team member to the mix
- Growing truck parts firm picks up a new property
- Expert opinion: What’s the future for Making Tax Digital?
- Rated People extends partnership with contact services business Carpeo
- First students graduate from Retail School
- New money laundering regulations set to have significant impact
- Housebuilder appoints contractors to £150m framework
- VisitWiltshire secures £1m funding to develop The Great West Way
- Small businesses urged to take advantage of £4m free training pot
- Two new recruits join IT support company
- Expanding skincare business grows into farm conversion business park
- More than 1,000 people sign up to back the bid for a new Swindon Museum and Art Gallery in first two weeks
- Entrepreneur launches skincare product to support survivors of sex trafficking
- Expert opinion: The Taylor Report - what does it mean for Swindon and Wiltshire SMEs?