Unit 5 The Square offers 595 sq ft of open plan floor space with a large display window facing Wood Street.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
South West firms could be left ill-prepared to deal with unforeseen opportunities and challenges after it emerged they could be tying up the equivalent of 7.2 percent of their total revenue in working capital.
Businesses across the South of England have around £167.5 billion tied up in working capital,
The Grape & Grain has been shortlisted for the 2018 LABC (Local Authority Building Control) West of England Building Excellence Awards.
The Workshed, part of the £4m refurbishment of the Carriage Works in Swindon's heritage quarter, will open on Friday, June 1.
The managing director of Network Rail's Western route and the chief executive of a Salisbury-based healthcare firm and are among 15 directors shortlisted in the South West Institute of Directors 2018 Awards.
Independent recruitment agency 24-7 Staffing is celebrating after gaining an accreditation for excellence for the fifth consecutive year.
The Chippenham-based firm has once again been awarded Driver Agency Excellence, which it has held since the scheme was set up by the Freight Transport Association.
To be accredited, driver recruitment agencies
- Expert opinion: How to turn angry customers into happy ones
- Salisbury shopping precinct to reopen 11 weeks after nerve agent attack
- Profits fall at Nationwide in face of 'intense competition'
- No kiddin' – property agent acquires play centre for client
- Occupancy rates high at industrial estate following moves and expansions
- Swindon and Wiltshire firms named among Britain’s most inspirational companies
- Business as usual over Brexit not good enough, Chambers of Commerce tell PM
- Management buyout at telecoms and IT firm Excalibur
- Cost of cyber breaches to middle market businesses quadruples
- Senior promotion at specialist personal injury law firm
- Law firm welcomes new conveyancer
- Business leaders urged to set their smartwatches for tech expert's talk
- Energy minister announces £20m hydrogen boost during Swindon visit
- Salisbury BID invites businesses to adopt city-wide gift card
- Innovative business leaders invited to help Swindon and Wiltshire lead in global tech revolution
- Property agent drives home car lot deal
- Development land at Westbury comes onto market
- Expert opinion: Tips for encouraging good mental health in your business
- Packaging contractor secures future talent early to support growth
- Automotive company celebrates 18th anniversary with new look
- Businesses urged to offer their teams a little learning during National Learning at Work Week
- Swindon brewery finds 175th anniversary inspiration in New Zealand
- Trowbridge engineering consultancy expands into Bristol
- Packaging group invests £150k at Salisbury facility
- New partners and legal director strengthen Thrings’ leadership team
- M4 junction upgrade will provide boost to economy – SWLEP
- It's a close shave, as Melksham welcomes its first Turkish barbers
- Bid for £22m art gallery in Swindon fails
- Business owners invited to find out how much their company is worth
- Swindon Vauxhall dealership sold – but bad news for Marlborough customers