Last year over 60 engineers from the area visited the show Advanced Engineering trade show, with many Swindon & Wiltshire
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
An exclusive legacy management portal which will allow people to keep a secure record of all their important documents, digital assets and treasured possessions in one place has been launched by Swindon and Marlborough-based law firm Royds Withy King.
Christine Bunting, director at Hyphen Law, the specialist Court of Protection firm, picked up the award at CILEx’s inaugural National Awards at Shakespeare’s Globe
Graeme Telford-Nicholson brings to the role over a decade of experience in the industry and will be responsible for dealing directly with clients carrying out the more complex projects and installations that the Bradford-on-Avon-based company does.
Professional services firm Optimum has appointed a new head of its legal team.
Solicitor Iain Mason has taken over from director of legal services, Mary Hoffman, who is retiring after a long and successful career in conveyancing, wills and probate.
Experienced commercial property lawyer Iain joins the team from Thrings.
Topdrill, who specialise in site investigations and geotechnical services, and The Paper Bag Company, who supply a variety of plain and printed promotional bags to retailers throughout the UK, both only moved
The latest thinking on the future of work will be shared with corporate leaders, business owners and HR practitioners at a conference in Swindon later this month.
HR 2020 – The Future of Work will be hosted by the Swindon branch of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Failure to update patches still Achilles’ heel of cyber security – expert
- Say cheese – cheddar producer's web portal is up for major award
- Boost in business confidence for South West firms in September
- Industrial units come onto market
- Swindon cements reputation as a hydrogen hub with opening of second refuelling station
- New head of apprenticeships joins BCS
- Parking charges return to Salisbury – but a return on the bus is still free
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Financial adviser celebrates 25 years in business
- Swindon firm adds a number of new accountants
- Expert opinion: Watch what you say on social media – libel laws still apply
- Chippenham Business Awards 2019 opens for entries
- Social businesswoman celebrates three years of business success
- Coach offers six steps to a better business
- Furniture makers craft deal with national restaurant chain
- Renowned banking specialist boosts corporate offering
- State-of-the-art science park opens
- South West food and drink exports soar to 8.7 percent £838 million
- Entrepreneur among Best Business Women Awards finalists
- Web firm unveils 'some of the most advanced pub websites in the country'
- Cashflow expert takes centre stage at Wiltshire business event
- Early harvesting starts at Swindon's nearest vineyard as growers prepare for a vintage crop
- New gym opens in former industrial unit
- Fashion brand Jaeger sets sights on Marlborough High Street
- No dispute over who won half marathon
- Expert opinion: Ten years after the crisis, what next?
- Chippenham development expected to create 1,000 jobs
- Law firm continues to climb rankings
- Record number of female engineers enrol at Dyson Institute
- Nationwide to create 1,000 jobs as it looks towards a digital future