Making the announcement this morning (Friday), chief executive Juliet Davenport said: “We think this is good news for our customers as we will not be raising our prices
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Recent research has highlighted the growing trend for divorce in the over-60s, with people setting up in new relationships, married and cohabiting, or living on their own.
Nicola Grosvenor, specialist divorce solicitor at Devizes law firm Wansbroughs, believes this growing trend stems in part from the fact that they can
Getting it wrong can have important implications, potentially freeing employee’s from post termination restrictions and leaving it open for the employee to claim breach of
Joshua Goldsworthy, of Goldsworthy's of Swindon and Marlborough, was placed in the top three for Britain's Best Stylist of the Year.
Marlborough-based Hills Group intouch magazine was named gold winner of Best Internal Publication category in the 2013 South West Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) PRide Awards, announced at a black-tie dinner in Bristol on Friday.
Over 220 guests attended the event where 23 awards were handed out to 13
Businesses still relying on an old Microsoft system to run their computers could be putting their data at risk, an IT specialist is warning.
Chris Griffin, of Swindon-based Sensata IT, says any company still using Windows XP should upgrade, because from April Microsoft will no longer support the operating system.
But Richard Mathews, director of Banks chartered accountants, said he feared George Osborne may use the Autumn Statement on December 5 as an opportunity to slip through some unpopular measures before the Government
- Hills to help Center Parcs become even greener
- Trowbridge awards will recognise great customer service
- Mentor brews a new blend of business support
- FSB and FPB join calls for a business rates freeze
- Hotel trade is picking up, but Swindon fails to measure up to tourism hotspots
- Retail - another disappointing drop in footfall
- Experts to help business leaders make sense of Autumn Statement
- Auction will raise funds for typhoon victims
- Seven reasons why you don’t need that team meeting
- Chambers call on chancellor to freeze business rates
- Corks pop for Swindon Chamber's Christmas event
- Workshop offers six steps to a better business
- South West unemployment lower than average
- Wansbroughs expands family law team
- Swindon sets out its stall at Engineering Show
- Airport director to address high-flyers
- Doing business is getting more expensive - report
- Business leaders to support Swindon jobseekers
- Businesses invited to join Wiltshire Passport scheme for family carers
- Green businesses to check out zero emission cars at Forum
- Swindon networkers back Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Record rankings for Withy King in legal guide
- Big name speakers head for Swindon expo
- Advice, ice cream and breakfast on FSB's AGM menu
- Thrings ranked number one in legal 'bible'
- Cyclists without helmets 'risk losing compensation' – lawyer
- Commissioner to speak at FSB crime conference
- Minister confirms central role for Chambers of Commerce in leading business growth
- Expert explains importance of SEO and social media
- Event gives 300 SMEs the chance to pitch to big players