A consultation is under way before the next set of court fee increases. The Government is maintaining the policy that the costs of running the civil courts - county courts and high court - should be funded from court fees.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The family-owned company, which employs 670 people, is one of the UK’s largest fuel distributors, delivering petrol, diesel, heating oil, lubricants and other products to residential, industrial and agricultural customers across England and Wales.
Technical consultant Phil Cater has joined the team at Swindon-based IT company Sensata, which is seeing a surge in business.
Originally from Ashby de la Zouch in Leicestershire, Phil, 32, has been in the IT industry since taking his A’levels and has worked for a range of companies in the
Their local Should've Gone to Specsavers campaign featuring double yellow lines on both sides of a narrow lane not wide enough to drive a car along was placed at Number 4 in Campaign
Clive Wray, director of public sector contracts at Business West was recognised in the New Year’s Honours list, with an OBE for services to small businesses and international trade.
The firm has donated 40 bags of its Warrior Compost to the Friends of Westbury Station - enough to fill three platers to brighten up the platform.
The town has become the first in Wiltshire to go live as part of the multi-million pound partnership between Wiltshire Council, South Gloucestershire Council and BT.
- Swindon gets new car park... and businesses have bagged a quarter of the spaces
- Baking, walking and running boosts funds for Swindon charity
- Brewin Dolphin expert gazes into his crystal ball
- Marlborough shopping arcade appoints new agent
- Melksham firm shares £36m deal news over brake-fast
- Room at the Inn for jobseekers this Christmas
- Green business leaders get in a Twizy at networking event
- What does the Autumn Statement mean for the commercial property market?
- White Horse turns silver as recruitment firm celebrates 25 years
- Goughs adds eight new faces to lineup
- Banks accountants help get bike entrepreneurs in the saddle
- Glow-in-the-dark cable boss wins innovation award
- Swindon sales exec is among world's best
- Forward Swindon appoints new chairman
- Wiltshire economy gets a £1m Christmas present
- Manufacturers enjoying strong demand and increasing headcount - survey
- Analysis: Autumn Statement - what was in it for Wiltshire businesses?
- How to survive Christmas as a business owner
- Victoria joins Thrings' private client team
- Swindon FD is one of UK’s 20 ‘hottest’
- Hills’ £500 Christmas gift to local charities
- Swindon accountants praised for ‘no bull’ approach
- Business leaders welcome launch of Operation Dasher
- Law firm set to expand again with search for new recruits
- Report names Marlborough High Street as an indie retail hot-spot
- Clean sweep for Oakwrights at joinery awards
- Good Energy announces price freeze until Easter
- Grey divorce becomes a growing trend, with very specific issues
- Hills Group scoops gold in South West CIPR PRide Awards
- How to handle notice periods