The survey which polled 2,425 FSB members found that a fifth of respondents pay full business rates, with three in
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
But lobbying groups have demanded more action from the government to sustain growth.
Since retiring from the pitch, Redman has coached the England under 19s and been a commentator for Sky Sports. He is currently assistant head coach at Worcester Warriors.
Social media expert Marcus Lilley, of FutrSocial, will be showing businesses and organisations how to use mobile apps like Vine, Instagram, AudioBoo, Path and Foursquare to promote their activities.
Responses from more than 1,700 businesses show that export orders and sales have increased, with confidence levels in both future turnover and future
So the sale of a six-bedroom period farmhouse in Swindon will raise a few eyebrows... it's in the middle of a trading estate.
Mayor of Marlborough Guy Loosmore pulled the first pint of HoneyBee Nectar at The Bell in at Ramsbury on Saturday.
- Stuck in a hot office? Flexible working could save UK businesses £billions, claims report
- Lifting the lid on whistleblowing legislation
- Flood risks explored at Chamber event
- Teamwork and leadership are focus of workshop
- Two Wiltshire manufacturers get share of £506m funding pot
- Marshfield Bakery rises to the occasion
- Swindon Chamber lays on 'posh picnic' at Bowood
- Business booms as sun shines on Britain, says FSB
- Police commissioner invites Swindon businesses to share crime experiences
- Public given chance to invest in new green energy business
- Six years after purge, A boards ban is officially lifted
- Oldest hotel in Britain is for sale
- Swindon to pilot economic growth scheme
- Electric BMW will take centre stage at University Technical College launch
- Innovation explored at Swindon Technology Forum
- Date set for Stonehenge showcase
- Positive signs as recovery gathers strength, but risks remain, says British Chambers of Commerce
- Accountants host property seminar
- Good Energy named Best Green Electricity Supplier by Ethical Consumer
- July 4 is Independents Day in Salisbury
- Freehold pub with Saxon roots goes on market
- Chamber breakfast explores the personalities of brands
- University Technical College team embark on summer roadshow
- Police commissioner launches business crime survey and forum
- Central Chippenham Partnership submits planning application for 54 acre site
- Coach offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Wiltshire businesses back event to support demobbed soldiers
- Businesses in dark about changes to employment law
- Work starts of Phase 2 of £35m business park
- Marlborough's business community becomes one big art gallery