The Market Monitor report suggests that in line with other large towns and cities in the South West, Swindon is experiencing a five year
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The Centre for Cities’ Cities Outlook 2014, the annual health check of UK cities, made headlines when it warned that the economic recovery was benefiting London far more than the rest of the nation,
Salisbury residents are being consulted on whether new food and drink premises in the city centre should be subject to stricter rules to balance a good mix of venues with an enjoyable night out.
The event is being held in support of UTC Swindon, the new University Technical College opening in September 2014.
A Chippenham-based learning and development agency, which already trades across Europe, South Africa and the Middle East, is about to break into China thanks to a growing demand for UK expertise in the automotive finance sector.
The rts Group specialises in helping automotive manufacturers develop frontline staff working in their
The Wiltshire Council-led Enterprise Network Initiative, which last year opened similar incubation centres in Trowbridge and Ludgershall, plans to open new centres at Wootton Bassett and Salisbury.
The guest speakers at the next Swindon Chamber of Commerce business breakfast will be Steve Fawke, general manager of The Brunel shopping centre, and Rowena Rowland, CEO
- HMRC is increasingly seizing assets to collect tax debts - report
- More rural communities to get superfast broadband
- Expert opinion: Eating a frog can get your day off to a great start
- Banks launches new series of free business networking events
- ‘Recycled’ cash goes back to the community
- Myddelton & Major named most active agent in Wiltshire
- Business confidence reaches highest level in seven years - survey
- Wiltshire firms top and bottom of Which customer satisfaction survey for the third year running
- Cost of retail crime soars to £511m
- Chairman hired to point Excalibur in right direction
- Corporate lawyer joins Withy King
- Bright sparks can get a car winter health check for a fiver
- Wiltshire businesses more confident as UK economy takes an upturn
- Expert opinion: How to build a sustainable strategy based on an inspiring vision
- BMX-ers wheelie pleased with £10,000 Hills grant
- New police campaign urges businesses to be ‘cyber streetwise'
- One in five workers plans to jump ship this year
- Inflation low will ease pressure on businesses and consumers - Business West
- Business Hunger Games comes to Swindon
- People Performance is topic at Monthly Mixer
- Mock tribunal will give insight into procedures
- Money played for laughs at launch of service for young professionals
- Banks offers professionals free networking over breakfast
- Swindon's motor manufacturers fail to keep pace with accelerated growth
- Withy King achieves top 100 best companies to work for ranking
- Award-winning management seminars come to Swindon
- Chief economist to address business breakfast
- Court fee changes - a good time to try alternative dispute resolution?
- Watson Fuels bought by American energy giant
- Business advisor awarded OBE