Since retiring from the pitch, Redman has coached the England under 19s and been a commentator for Sky Sports. He is currently assistant head coach at Worcester Warriors.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
So the sale of a six-bedroom period farmhouse in Swindon will raise a few eyebrows... it's in the middle of a trading estate.
Mayor of Marlborough Guy Loosmore pulled the first pint of HoneyBee Nectar at The Bell in at Ramsbury on Saturday.
Whistleblowing legislation offers protection to workers who disclose information about a dangerous or illegal activity or omission that has occurred.
Social media expert Marcus Lilley, of FutrSocial, will be showing businesses and organisations how to use mobile apps like Vine, Instagram, AudioBoo, Path and Foursquare to promote their activities.
While Wiltshire workers toil in sweltering offices this week, a new report suggests UK businesses could enjoy cost reductions and productivity gains running up to £8.1bn – or 0.5 percent of GDP – by optimising their approach to flexible working.
The Business Leaders' Forum will hear from Sam Weller, head of civil protection at Swindon Borough Council, about an innovative project that could make risk of flooding could be
- Teamwork and leadership are focus of workshop
- Two Wiltshire manufacturers get share of £506m funding pot
- Marshfield Bakery rises to the occasion
- Swindon Chamber lays on 'posh picnic' at Bowood
- Business booms as sun shines on Britain, says FSB
- Police commissioner invites Swindon businesses to share crime experiences
- Public given chance to invest in new green energy business
- Six years after purge, A boards ban is officially lifted
- Oldest hotel in Britain is for sale
- Swindon to pilot economic growth scheme
- Electric BMW will take centre stage at University Technical College launch
- Innovation explored at Swindon Technology Forum
- Date set for Stonehenge showcase
- Positive signs as recovery gathers strength, but risks remain, says British Chambers of Commerce
- Accountants host property seminar
- Good Energy named Best Green Electricity Supplier by Ethical Consumer
- July 4 is Independents Day in Salisbury
- Freehold pub with Saxon roots goes on market
- Chamber breakfast explores the personalities of brands
- University Technical College team embark on summer roadshow
- Police commissioner launches business crime survey and forum
- Central Chippenham Partnership submits planning application for 54 acre site
- Coach offers Six Steps to a Better Business
- Wiltshire businesses back event to support demobbed soldiers
- Businesses in dark about changes to employment law
- Work starts of Phase 2 of £35m business park
- Marlborough's business community becomes one big art gallery
- Rural rollout of superfast broadband to begin
- Banks throws breakfast bash for businesses
- Estate agent turns office into mini art gallery