Ten-year-old Jemima, an experienced skier, died after colliding with a tree while on a family skiing holiday in the Austrian Tyrol in
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The event, which is organised by Wiltshire Council, Wiltshire Business Support Service and Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership promises attendees inspiriong workshops and seminars along with motivational keynote speakers.
The Wessex Chamber members were on a site visit to Airsprung beds in Trowbridge - one of the largest bed manufacturers in the UK - where 2,500 mattresses are produced every day.
The guest speaker will be Chris Simpson, senior business manager at Wiltshire Business Support Service, who will be sharing 10 ways to ‘feed your business mind’ and keep ahead of the latest
A snapshot of the state of the Chippenham economy was given by business leaders to the Bank of England earlier this month, when thirteen business owners and managers from the Chamber of Commerce met with Geoff Harding, the Bank of England´s Deputy Agent for South West England, at the new
The seminar is aimed at anyone involved in writing content for websites.
The topics covered include:
Good Friday is going to be Farewell Friday tomorrow for Andy Davies, the ebullient manager of Marlborough’s Waitrose, who has announced his departure from the store that is the vital magnet of the High Street shopping centre.
- Swindon Chamber of Commerce gears up for an active Spring
- Big names lined up for Big Business Event
- £2.6m boost for business in Ludgershall
- Photo shoot for mums will boost charity funds
- TBG Learning strengthens partnership with leading conference venue
- Hills Group backs best kept villages competition
- Chamber discusses implications of Budget
- Swindon's steam trains may hold secret to Britain's economic future
- High Street to become virtual art gallery
- Solicitors put their best feet forward for charity
- Zombies, cartels and superpowers dominate Chamber event
- Spirit of the age: fashion chain enters administration
- Small businesses must be at the heart of the Chancellor’s Budget, says FSB
- Employment agency takes snapshot of Wiltshire economy
- Wiltshire Council commits to boosting economy
- HMV to pull out of Swindon and Salisbury
- Deal ´will unlock economic potential of military´
- Apprenticeships explored at networking events