The firm is taking on 650 new skilled engineers across the globe, after announcing a 19 percent growth in profits to £364 million.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Jan, the founder of People Business Psychology, will talk on the subject of The Psychology of Growing a Successful Business: How People Work.
That's according to a major survey released by EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation, and accountancy and business advisory firm BDO LLP.
Fourteen shops in the market town have signed up to the latest extension to Google's StreetView, which offers a panoramic photo tour
The senior Liberal Democrat MP became Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills when the coalition government took power in 2010.
Hunts Copse Farm – which is in the middle of South Marston industrial estate – was being offered for sale by auction by Cotswold estate and land agents
Data obtained by the lobbying group following a Freedom of Information (FOI) request shows most regions taking more
- Growth is gathering momentum, but recovery is not secure, say Chambers
- Bookkeeper has her head for figures in The Cloud
- Commissioner shows he means business with crime forum
- Coaches launch exclusive coffee club
- Chamber throws free networking for Trowbridge businesses
- Attracting and retaining staff – benefits are the key
- Commercial property market looks cheerier, says new report
- Lingerie retailer for the fuller figure launched in a former chapel
- Secret Millionaire to speak at Business Against Poverty event
- Property lawyers welcome Government boost for homes market
- Chance to breakfast with Police Commissioner
- Should you be using zero hours contracts?
- GCSE change must equip students with workplace skills, says FSB
- Avon Rubber secures £4.4m US military contract
- Swindon employers are ready to recruit, says new survey
- New programme aims to help women break glass ceiling
- Most small firms are now home-based businesses - report
- Ramsbury tea bags top awards
- More shops and more shoppers in July, says BRC
- Businesses spend an 'appy evening with their smartphones
- Banks staff rise to the occasion
- Ethical fashion range moves into Marlborough premises
- Businesses urged to complete food and drink sector survey
- FPB welcomes introduction of employment tribunal fees
- From blue flame to blue light – heating firm sponsors Emergency Services Show
- Government announces £160m technology boost for agricultural industries
- Porn filters could bankrupt your business
- Help is at hand for professionals facing a 'life shift'
- UTC Swindon given government go-ahead
- Are you ready to start paying three percent of salary into employees' pensions?