Good Friday is going to be Farewell Friday tomorrow for Andy Davies, the ebullient manager of Marlborough’s Waitrose, who has announced his departure from the store that is the vital magnet of the High Street shopping centre.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The funding has been awarded to Wiltshire Council for the second phase of the development at Castledown Business Park following phase one, Fitz Gilbert Court, and
Alexandra House, which is set in 20 acres of grounds on the outskirts of Swindon and is part of the Principal Hayley group, has welcomed Charlie Barnett to its reception
Opening the event in style at a free networking event for the business community on Tuesday, April 23 will be Mike Southon,
Born out of an idea to celebrate Mothering Sunday Trinity Photography and No. Sixty Hair & Beauty decided to wait until after Easter to host this pampering day with a difference.
Marlborough-based The Hills Group has announced its sponsorship of the Council for the Protection of Rural England´s Wiltshire Best Kept Village competition for 2013.
The competition is open to all 234 villages in Wiltshire. It is judged in three categories – small villages with populations between 1 to 300
- Chamber discusses implications of Budget
- Swindon's steam trains may hold secret to Britain's economic future
- High Street to become virtual art gallery
- Solicitors put their best feet forward for charity
- Zombies, cartels and superpowers dominate Chamber event
- Spirit of the age: fashion chain enters administration
- Small businesses must be at the heart of the Chancellor’s Budget, says FSB
- Employment agency takes snapshot of Wiltshire economy
- Wiltshire Council commits to boosting economy
- HMV to pull out of Swindon and Salisbury
- Deal ´will unlock economic potential of military´
- Apprenticeships explored at networking events