The planning application for the hub was approved by Wiltshire Council subject to conditions to ensure it will be an asset to the area and in response to planning
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The Swindon-based company, founded by industry veteran, Mark Neilson, started off with just three staff, now sees turnover in excess of £6m a year and its client base includes some of the UK’s most recognisable names.
In the morning, as you walk through the workplace, stop and listen to the conversations going on. It is so easy to switch off and just think about your day, the meetings ahead, and accept what is going on as par for the course. But that attitude, if it masks
The aim is to encourage businesses and private computer users to ensure they have adequate protection.
Zephyr are keen for businesses and organisations throughout the south west, particularly the smaller businesses, to ensure
The party was held at the firm’s recently renovated flagship showroom in Swindon.
Guests were entertained by cooking and knife skill demonstrations, a Mercedes-Benz super car display, a silent auction
The work, which is part of the council’s plan to transform local services, promises to enhance the attractiveness of the space, providing a pedestrianised zone and a bespoke market square.
Conservation charity Plantlife is moving to new offices in Salisbury. Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of Suites 3 & 6 on the second floor of Brewery House at 36 Milford Street.
- Financial advisors pick Pickwick Park
- New names at Melksham’s Avonside Enterprise Park
- HSBC’s head of economics to deliver financial update in Swindon
- Nationwide appoints new independent non-executive director expert to board
- Hyphen Law adds to its specialist team with a new Court of Protection solicitor
- Chippenham growth plan approved
- SWLEP board starts recruitment for new members
- Hills Homes hopes to make it two out of two at this year’s LABC awards
- Swindon business show ‘will be biggest yet’
- Expert opinion: Worker and employee rights come under election spotlight
- Entrepreneur's Godmother shortlisted in new competition
- Apprenticeships changes go under spotlight at business breakfast
- SWLEP gives business leaders a chance to Meet the Candidates
- Partnership appointments for business-focussed lawyers
- Firm scores with golf centre investment
- Kilpatrick & Co cut a deal for retiring barber
- Rare Marlborough office space comes onto market
- Government ‘must not ignore value, impact and significance of rural areas to economy’
- Research shines a light on Chippenham’s economic health
- RFS invests in cyber security firm
- Business leaders can find out How to Build an Investment Portfolio
- Good Energy launches £10m corporate bond bid
- Swindon Council and Thomas Homes scoop planning award for Old Railway Quarter work
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan
- Emergency call-out fails to deter plumbers who tap into Wiltshire Business Awards win
- Support for community leads to Wiltshire Business Awards win for 24-7 Staffing
- Imagine cruise to victory at Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards
- Lansdowne Strand in top 10 percent of UK hotels and restaurants
- Jack Wills to open new outlet in Marlborough
- Property developers sell £2m of retirement apartments at one event