Property consultancy Myddelton & Major secured a deal for Alpha & Omega Performance to take a six-year lease on 22 Cherry Orchard Lane, Salisbury, a former pump house.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of Unit K14 at Rockhaven Park to rapidly expanding Motor Parts Direct (MPD).
Award-winning IT support company Systemagic has relocated following a period of significant expansion.
Having grown from five to 13 employees in just two years, Bath-based IT support providers Systemagic have outgrown their offices in Monkton Combe and recently relocated to new 4000sq ft offices in Bradford-on-Avon..
Systemagic’s new office boasts
Swindon Museum and Art Gallery Trust has announced the appointment of Rod Hebden as interim director.
Rod has extensive experience in leading and developing major projects in the heritage sector, having worked with national museums and heritage for over a decade.
That’s the message from the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership, in its response to the government’s Industrial Strategy green paper.
When it opens on May 22, the new carvery, at the Cradle Bridge Retail Park, will serve up to 160 diners at a time and employ 40 people.
The feedback formed part of the Council’s response to the Government’s Industrial Strategy green paper, which has been out for consultation since the beginning of the year.
- Aster retains highest rating from Homes and Communities Agency
- LEP polls businesses on changes to Growth Hub service
- Organic farmer opens 12 new field-themed rooms at pub
- Expert opinion: Making Tax Digital and what it means for businesses
- Shops and takeaways at Hawke Ridge Business Park get go-ahead
- New 217,000 sq ft warehouse to be built at Swindon’s Symmetry Park
- Building society boss to discuss housing market post Brexit
- Swindon employers invited to quiz pension providers on auto enrolment
- Bishopsgate announces the sale and leaseback of £4 million industrial unit
- Retail opportunity in Swindon’s Gorse Hill
- Sweet success for biscuit maker
- Corsham company wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Commission will look into state of local rural economy
- Building firm sponsors high-profile festival event
- First World War commemorative sculpture unveiled at hotel
- PM needs to keep eye on Brexit ball – Business West
- Professional photographer helps female entrepreneurs present their brand
- Expert opinion: Making Twitter work harder for your business
- Trio of lettings at Wiltshire Council’s Castledown Business Park
- Kilpatrick offers retail opportunity near the Big Screen
- Perseverance pays off for Godmother’s new intern
- Business leaders invited to find out more about work of Hospice
- Now might be the time to trade in your older diesel - motor dealer
- Melksham company appointed as primary contractor for new airbase
- Swindon recruiter firms up relationship with UK finance provider
- BT appoints senior executive to lead public sector business in South West
- Ambitious plans to rejuvenate Swindon centre are unveiled
- Corsham Institute appoints first CEO
- Construction firm Beard reports record results and £112m order book
- Five HR training sessions will cover the employment relationship lifecycle