In accordance with the Business Improvement Districts (England) Regulations 2004, the BID is required to hold a ballot to enable it to continue its work for a second five-year term.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
UK top 100 law firm Royds Withy King has appointed Rebecca McCollum to its employment team in Swindon.
Rebecca is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and joins the firm from Wansbroughs Solicitors, bringing with her 10 years experience in employment law.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the new six-year lease for which the quoting rent was £10,250.
Myddelton & Major associate Rachael Wythe said: “Healthcare companies Cathedral Gate Homecare Ltd
South West firms’ confidence in their own trading prospects bounced back somewhat from a sharp fall in December, rising four points during January to 20 percent, according to the latest Business Barometer from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking.
This comes despite the fact that companies reported greater economic pessimism, up four
The new deal, confirmed last week, covers the team’s entire 3,000 capacity stadium in Hardenhuish Park for a period of 33 months, the longest such agreement Good Energy has signed.
Michelle Donelan, MP for Chippenham will be the last of three MPs to address members of the Inspire network, following star turns
- Expert advice: Making sense of digital marketing
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Solicitor joins private client team
- Wadworth offers one of UK's best brewery tours
- Energy management company secures contract with mattress giant
- Snow joke – expert offers advice to employers ahead of bad weather
- Social media expert to give tips to children on Safer Internet Day
- Trek raises money for air ambulance
- Businesswoman continues parents' business legacy
- Devizes firm kills the p455w0rd with proximity log-in device
- Young professionals network to launch
- Rural school seeks local employers to attend jobs fair
- Expanding web company moves to larger premises
- Expert to help businesses make sense of digital marketing
- Swindon Council urges businesses to make use of Government’s Brexit advice
- Expert opinion: why does my business need a marketing plan?
- Dyson to move headquarters to Far East
- Financial consultants lead fundraising league for newly-listed AIM companies
- Business growth specialist joins skills board
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- Payments security specialist selected for industry body in Brazil
- New year, new jobs for seven at law firm
- Conveyancer joins professional services company
- Swindon estate agent welcomes back boomerang staff
- New home for care company
- Former business bank manager returns to Swindon in Chamber role
- Chippenham's best businesses revealed
- Expert opinion: Lifetime gifts can help young family members when they really need it
- Recycling innovator appoints non-executive director
- Inspire appoints three new board members