TV presenter Paul Martin, known for presenting popular shows like Make Me A Dealer, Flog It! and Countryfile Diaries, has been named as the guest speaker at the launch of a charitable association to help those with dyslexia.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The sale of a 1.5-acre site on Methuen Park, which includes The Mill House pub, has been arranged by licensed property specialist, James A Baker.
Honeywood, which operates from Northampton, has produced packaging for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and retail sectors for more than 20 years.
Interviews. You either look forward to doing them, dread them or get someone else to do them for you. Perhaps you feel you have nailed your interviewing technique by now and typically follow the same process every time. This is great… if your technique is a success and legally compliant.
Rory is best known for his international rugby career which included scoring a record 49 tries for England (85 caps, 1984-1996) and also
It’s back to the business where it all started for Emma Butcher, who has secured the position of regional head of sales for the Severn Valley region with housebuilder Wainhomes.
Originally from Suffolk, Emma, 40, has over 21 years of experience working in the new build homes sector across Yorkshire
With headquarters in Berlin and Munich, Siemens operates globally, employing 379,000 people in 200 countries and specialising in electrification, automation and digitalisation.
- Four awards for Swindon estate agent
- Plumbing company welcomes new family member
- Law firm launches HELP for Wiltshire businesses
- Business West respond to Prime Minister's resignation
- Energy firm urges BBC to give more time and weight to climate change
- Swindon firm partners with global marketing platform
- NSRBC to celebrate UK Employee Ownership Day with networking and a payout
- Broadcaster to share his secrets of success with young entrepreneurs
- Bank opens doors for networking event
- Beauty salon opens in Amesbury
- Swindon estate agent stays close to home for refurbishment of Old Town branch
- Global distributor of steel products buys neighbouring manufacturer
- Supermarket to create over 150 jobs in the South West, with new stores at Chippenham and Bassett
- Expert opinion: Where next for the US-China trade dispute?
- Nationwide CFO steps down as society announces strong annual results
- WH Smith chief executive to step down
- Bassett Expo will return this autumn
- Lawyers to offer free advice on wills and probate
- Businesses get a glimpse of the future with fibre broadband launch
- One in twelve in South West work from home – survey
- Nationwide wins £50 million boost for business banking plans
- Drug company invests over £20 million in Swindon to develop medicines of the future
- Building society acquisition is Swindon's largest office space deal in 15 years
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Expert advice: Tenant Fees Act – landlords need to review their tenancy agreements
- Honda confirms Swindon plant closure
- Regional network of Intellectual Property professionals established
- The Hills Group is official supplier to Armed Forces Day in Wiltshire
- Endurance athlete will be guest speaker at accountants' business breakfast
- Swindon company takes central role in fight against world’s deadliest conditions