Visit Swindon is a tourism website aimed at attracting people looking to explore the town's cultural offering and is also a useful resource for local people planning a weekend or school holiday itinerary.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
When the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on May 25, 2018 it was the biggest shake up of data protection in 20 years, with the aim of tightening how businesses gather and use personal data.
The former Major General will bring extensive experience, both in the military and the commercial world, to the foundation, which last year gave out £1.2 million to charities, community groups and individuals across Swindon
Previously occupied by Subway, 42 Havelock Street has been let to the mental health charity for England and Wales.
Chris Stewart delivers mental health first aid training to employees in businesses across the UK. Volunteers are taught how to identify and support colleagues who are suffering from
The theme of #SWLEP19 is Growth from Resilience, and speakers include WHSmith's CEO Stephen Clarke. The event will be compered by BBC Wiltshire presenter Graham Rogers.
- Financial experts awarded top industry standard for fifth year running
- Global tech firm moves to Chippenham
- Power components firm creates a buzz with business park expansion
- Expert opinion: Breaking the pain cycle
- Developer unveils plans for Swindon skyscrapers
- Building society gets green light for housing development
- Green energy provider wins three trophies at Digital Technology Leaders Awards
- Creative marketing agency expands into Bristol
- Business growth specialists appoint 10 new associate directors
- Forklift training centre celebrates third anniversary
- Communications firm gains information security certification
- Bid-winning experts gain five spots on government tendering framework
- High-risk diver expands diving safety business by recruiting new instructors across the globe
- Work to turn historic railway works into Cultural Heritage Institute gets underway
- Law firm secures quality mark for the eighth consecutive year
- Sweet dreams as sleep company beds down in unit
- Swindon firm helps festival-goers recycle 'unrecyclable' plastics
- Growing plant hire firm moves to larger premises
- Amor crowned champion at Hills Wiltshire Professionals’ Golf Championship
- Chartered financial planning firm expands
- Hotel throws open doors to show celebrate refurbishment
- Expert opinion: How can you use animated videos for business?
- Digital marketing firm keeps it in the family with new appointment
- Expanding accountancy firm takes on two new employees
- Automotive learning and development company marks 30 years in business
- Three or four businesses a week express an interest in relocating to Swindon
- Business leaders urged to plan for the future
- Seminar will herald the new era of LinkedIn
- Swindon's £25m Future High Streets bid makes it through to next stage
- Swindon SMEs urged to bid for government contracts