Panelock Display Systems has bought the unit at South Newton Trading Estate in a deal brokered by property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
With little business space available in the Marlborough and Pewsey area, good interest is anticipated in a high quality unit has just come to the market on the Salisbury Road Industrial Estate in Pewsey.
Swindon and Marlborough based law firm, Royds Withy King, has strengthened its property disputes team with the appointment of Sarah Taylor.
Sarah joins Royds Withy King as an associate from Bevan Brittan solicitors in Bristol where she helped NHS Trusts, housing associations and other clients to resolve their property disagreements.
Independent builders’ merchants Kellaway Building Supplies has continued its recent growth with the acquisition of Marlborough Building Supplies.
Marlborough Building Supplies becomes Kellaway’s thirteenth branch and will continue to provide building supplies and products – including aggregates, timber and plumbing and heating equipment – to large contractors, general builders, self-build
Around £50,000 was raised by businesses and organisations to help support the next generation of Wiltshire sports stars at the fourth annual Business and Sports Gala Dinner - £4,000 more than last year’s dinner.
Last week, the highest court in the land gave its long awaited judgment in a case where an estranged daughter challenged her deceased mother’s Will. The mother had chosen to leave her estate to charity and excluded her daughter.
The Supreme Court’s decision reinforces the notion that you can, to
The first event which was held last September was a huge success with over 60 people through the doors of hosting venues,
- Can Olympic management techniques be transferred to the workplace?
- Award-winning recruitment firm expands into Bristol
- First candle for corporate cake maker
- Escape Room bid for office suite
- Swindon motor dealer addresses road tax confusion
- Wadworth rolls out red carpet for royal visitor
- Inspire joins forces with Goldman Sachs to build launchpad for entrepreneurs
- Thrings eyes the future with appointment of six newly-qualified solicitors
- Get ready for the five-times-a-year tax return
- Aircraft hangars will stay under Dyson’s plans for Hullavington
- Young adults build new careers with Aster Group
- People can ‘Buy With Confidence’ from village motor dealer
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- In pictures: Businesses get on board to support Air Ambulance
- Major phase of work begins at M4 Junction 16
- Lights go on at Calne RFC - thanks to Hills
- Suite of offices in heart of Swindon’s Old Town come onto market
- Purpol celebrate third anniversary with a awards triple win
- HPH continues its asset management programme at Chippenham’s Bewley House
- Excalibur’s games celebration helps Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Elcome re-affirms partnership with Kentico
- FSM make finals of Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards
- Hyundai aftersales programme best for SME car fleets
- ‘Running a business is superbly rewarding’ – our report from the Swindon & Wiltshire Women in Business Conference
- Barnstorming performance delivers Alder King’s 16th consecutive win
- Distinction for Salisbury tax expert Frances
- Major overhaul of tax reporting will be topic of discussion at Marlborough breakfast
- Small business need to take cyber threats seriously, IT expert will tell networkers
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Budget round-up: Hammond goes after the self-employed with NI increases