The management team, led by CEO Peter Boucher, will take majority ownership of the firm, as part of Excalibur Communications’ five-year strategy for growth.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The average cost of cyber breaches affecting medium sized businesses has quadrupled in the last two years according to the latest government survey.
The Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2018 carried out by Ipsos MORI on behalf of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, found that the estimated total cost
Emily joins the Swindon-based firm from Eric Robinson Solicitors. She studied law at Portsmouth University and obtained a First Class degree, demonstrating her ability and passion for the subject. After graduation, Emily worked at
The minister – who is also MP for the Devizes constituency – was addressing a meeting of the national Hydrogen Hub at the
A specialist personal injury law firm headquartered in Swindon has strengthened its expert team with the promotion of solicitor Louise Gardner to associate solicitor, following her successful track record in helping clients with very serious, life-changing injuries.
Louise joined Novum Law in 2012 as a trainee solicitor, and in that
Nathan is director at Ojo Solutions, based in Bradford-on-Avon, which helps businesses understand how to adopt the right technology to enable and release their organisation’s potential.
Shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants are among dozens of businesses invited to sign up to Salisbury’s first ever city centre gift card.
An initiative of Salisbury Business Improvement District (BID), the card is designed to bring more consumer spend into the city by encouraging people to ‘shop local’.
- Innovative business leaders invited to help Swindon and Wiltshire lead in global tech revolution
- Property agent drives home car lot deal
- Development land at Westbury comes onto market
- Expert opinion: Tips for encouraging good mental health in your business
- Packaging contractor secures future talent early to support growth
- Automotive company celebrates 18th anniversary with new look
- Businesses urged to offer their teams a little learning during National Learning at Work Week
- Swindon brewery finds 175th anniversary inspiration in New Zealand
- Trowbridge engineering consultancy expands into Bristol
- Packaging group invests £150k at Salisbury facility
- New partners and legal director strengthen Thrings’ leadership team
- M4 junction upgrade will provide boost to economy – SWLEP
- It's a close shave, as Melksham welcomes its first Turkish barbers
- Bid for £22m art gallery in Swindon fails
- Business owners invited to find out how much their company is worth
- Swindon Vauxhall dealership sold – but bad news for Marlborough customers
- Rural expert is new partner at accountancy firm
- Expert opinion: Management buyouts – a quick guide for the management team looking to buy-in
- Salisbury's post-attack parking regime changes following pressure from traders
- New ethical bank for region to be launched in Swindon
- Profits fall but board remain confident as 'market softening' hits luxury car dealer
- IT firm expands with appointment of new account manager
- Retail take-up flattens property barometer
- Brewer secures first new-build pub site in fifteen years
- From Wiltshire to the world: businesswoman’s podcasts go global
- Eye-catching retail premises in Marlborough High Street come onto market
- Wadworth launches new 'ginger beer' ahead of royal wedding
- Cost reduction scheme launched for Chippenham businesses
- Housing association builds record number of affordable homes across South West
- Enterprise Partnership rolls out support packages – including capital funding – for Salisbury businesses