The mandatory requirements – launched this week and enforceable from April next year – also seek to ensure that any costs
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Chippenham entrepreneur John Boatman is celebrating his twenty-fifth year working in the independent financial advice sector.
The owner of Boatman Financial Ltd has spent his entire career in the South West providing independent financial advice to individuals and local businesses.
“My father ran his own accountancy business for many years
We hear a lot about ‘trolls’ online making people’s lives miserable, but where do you stand legally if untrue and damaging things are said about you?
Since founding Trowbridge-based social media agency Naturally Social in 2015, Natalie Sherman has helped 150 individuals, organisations and businesses.
Audit, tax and consulting firm RSM has appointed six new recruits at its office in Swindon, among 90 new trainees taken on across the South.
RSM's recruitment in the southern region, which is up 13 percent on last year, is designed to boost the firm's growth as it seeks to
The competition – organised by Chippenham BID – culminates in an awards ceremony on Thursday, February 21 with categories including:
- Chippenham Business of the Year sponsored by Awdry, Bailey and Douglas
- Small Business of the Year sponsored by 24-7 Staffing
Entrepreneurs wanting to get more out of their business – whether that's more profit, more time away from their desks, or a more engaged and effective team – are being offered top tips at a free seminar.
- Furniture makers craft deal with national restaurant chain
- Renowned banking specialist boosts corporate offering
- State-of-the-art science park opens
- South West food and drink exports soar to 8.7 percent £838 million
- Entrepreneur among Best Business Women Awards finalists
- Web firm unveils 'some of the most advanced pub websites in the country'
- Cashflow expert takes centre stage at Wiltshire business event
- Early harvesting starts at Swindon's nearest vineyard as growers prepare for a vintage crop
- New gym opens in former industrial unit
- Fashion brand Jaeger sets sights on Marlborough High Street
- No dispute over who won half marathon
- Expert opinion: Ten years after the crisis, what next?
- Chippenham development expected to create 1,000 jobs
- Law firm continues to climb rankings
- Record number of female engineers enrol at Dyson Institute
- Nationwide to create 1,000 jobs as it looks towards a digital future
- Growth forecasts downgraded by British Chambers of Commerce as Brexit uncertainty hits investment and trade
- World’s first in aviation technology to be unveiled in Wiltshire
- Arkell's inn named Pub of the Year
- Accountancy firm expands payroll division with new appointments
- Generational pay gap has doubled in 20 years, says TUC
- Inspire opens new home to more than 100 businesses at summer party
- Swindon law firm advises on cyber security software firm's £3.5 million fundraising bid
- Founder's address to business leaders is set in stone
- Retail property to get a residential makeover after sale
- Nationwide appoints new chief operating officer
- Bid writing experts retain Top 10 construction consultant ranking
- Westbury hotel on market for £1.2m
- Lock up let in record time
- Half year revenues at renewable energy provider pass £60m