Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
ACE Marquetry at Collingbourne Ducis, between Marlborough and Tidworth, designs, cuts, assembles and presses intricate veneers onto pieces of fine furniture.
The Swindon & Wiltshire Young Entrepreneurs Network is being launched by Business West in partnership with Swindon & Wiltshire LEP.
Graeme Leighfield, managing director of the eight-strong company, said: “Moving to Copse Farm marks the start of an exciting new chapter in our businesses
Gatekeeper Enterprise saves computer users having to log in and out of their computer every time they sit down at, or leave, their desk.
The event will include information workshops and ‘have a go’ sessions for young people, to guide them towards a future career. Advice will be given on
Led by Richard Jaggs of Resolution Design, Making Sense of Digital Marketing will look at search marketing, email marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Swindon Council urges businesses to make use of Government’s Brexit advice
- Expert opinion: why does my business need a marketing plan?
- Dyson to move headquarters to Far East
- Financial consultants lead fundraising league for newly-listed AIM companies
- Business growth specialist joins skills board
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- Payments security specialist selected for industry body in Brazil
- New year, new jobs for seven at law firm
- Conveyancer joins professional services company
- Swindon estate agent welcomes back boomerang staff
- New home for care company
- Former business bank manager returns to Swindon in Chamber role
- Chippenham's best businesses revealed
- Expert opinion: Lifetime gifts can help young family members when they really need it
- Recycling innovator appoints non-executive director
- Inspire appoints three new board members
- Swindon businesses invited to have their say on council budget
- Four in 10 South West business leaders back a second EU referendum, survey suggests
- Vineyard celebrates sparkling new year with first medal
- Honda's Swindon plant to shut for six days after Brexit
- Consumers to rein in spending in 2019 survey reveals
- Social Enterprise Network holds inaugural meeting this month
- Plastic-busting waste strategy welcomed by pharma packaging firm
- Beermaker qualifies as master brewer
- Expert advice: Retaining ownership of your goods via a retention of title clause
- Social media influencer to judge other influencers
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Plastic technology innovator could open England's first plant in hometown of Swindon
- Entrepreneur supports growth of specialist digital agency