Business Growth Group consists of 35 local business owners from around Wiltshire and Bath who meet every Friday at the Kings Arms in Melksham for breakfast and
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Swindon’s Pegasus Brass Band, singers, roast chestnuts, and fairground rides entertained the children while mums and dads shopped ‘til they dropped from over 50 stalls.
Accountant Michael Blaken is now with Optimum’s accountancy division, supporting the team with its fast-growing client base. Mandy Gibson has also come on board as tax supervisor.
The Swindon Robins manager has just taken over behind the bar at The Southbrook Inn, on Southbrook Street, Swindon with his wife, Julie.
Entrepreneurial Spark runs the world’s largest free accelerator programme, focussing on the individual rather than the product or service.
The Wiltshire-based manufacturing company saw turnover increase 8.9 percent in the 2016/17 financial year, up from 8.4% in the previous year.
The Gorse Hill premises were previously occupied by Entertainment 4 You, who specialised in DVDs, DVD box-sets, CDs and collectables.
- Nominations for business and community awards close on new year's eve
- Developers complete refurbishment of Chippenham's Bewley House
- Does your business have a snow policy? Bad weather advice for employers.
- Recruitment company moves into new offices
- New chairman for CBI South West
- New CEO appointed at Outsource UK
- New business incubators will help space industry grow
- Business world welcomes 'Brexit breakthrough'
- Nomination deadline looms for Chippenham Business Awards 2018
- Wiltshire's brainiest business people to pit wits against each other
- Recruitment firm MD completes gruelling sailing challenge
- Pool firm dives into new unit
- Packaging company secures EU foothold with new Ireland expansion
- Profits up 30 percent and a familiar face returning to the chairman's office at Excalibur
- Swindon regeneration scheme falters as council parts ways with developer
- Small rural businesses will be hit hard by bank closures – FSB
- Expert opinion: The Christmas party – what’s the worst that could happen?
- Experienced learning and development specialist joins training group
- NSBRC commended at UK Employee Ownership Awards
- Digital marketing company expands again in Swindon
- Newly-qualified solicitor strengthens family department at law firm
- Accountants hope food bank appeal equals a better Christmas for families
- Shopping centre exhibition highlights the importance of possessions for homeless people
- Nationwide unveils £50m project to build 200 new homes in Swindon
- Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce launches business manifesto
- Art Gallery Trust submits £12m bid to Heritage Lottery Fund
- Colourful rebrand for year-old accountancy firm
- Free networking event will focus on the Profit Pulse
- Top law firms recognised at annual awards ceremony
- Law firm recruits partner to bolster family law offering