Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Katie Williams is keeping business in the family by joining forces with her parents and sister at one of Wiltshire’s leading heating and plumbing companies John Williams Heating Services.
Katie, who’s 21 and lives in Studley, has just joined the company as an administrator after working in childcare.
Mrs May confirmed she would step down as Conservative Party leader on June 7, and that she would continue to
As a specialist partner, MailNinja will appear on MailChimp's website so contacts and businesses can find their details for support.
MailNinja was founded in 2005 by web designer Doug Dennison. Today, the Old Town-based company employs 11
Law firm Royds Withy King has launched a new legal services product in response to unprecedented demand from HR professionals and business leaders for expert HR and employment law advice at an affordable cost, and with insurance protection against employment tribunal claims.
HELP has been launched to provide comprehensive legal
In an open letter to the director of the corporation, Lord Tony Hall, the founder and CEO of Chippenham-based Good Energy, Juliet Davenport, described climate change as "the
The NSBRC is taking part in the campaign, sponsored by employee-owned business Gripple, to highlight the impact of employee-owned businesses on the individual and the
- Broadcaster to share his secrets of success with young entrepreneurs
- Bank opens doors for networking event
- Beauty salon opens in Amesbury
- Swindon estate agent stays close to home for refurbishment of Old Town branch
- Global distributor of steel products buys neighbouring manufacturer
- Supermarket to create over 150 jobs in the South West, with new stores at Chippenham and Bassett
- Expert opinion: Where next for the US-China trade dispute?
- Nationwide CFO steps down as society announces strong annual results
- WH Smith chief executive to step down
- Bassett Expo will return this autumn
- Lawyers to offer free advice on wills and probate
- Businesses get a glimpse of the future with fibre broadband launch
- One in twelve in South West work from home – survey
- Nationwide wins £50 million boost for business banking plans
- Drug company invests over £20 million in Swindon to develop medicines of the future
- Building society acquisition is Swindon's largest office space deal in 15 years
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Expert advice: Tenant Fees Act – landlords need to review their tenancy agreements
- Honda confirms Swindon plant closure
- Regional network of Intellectual Property professionals established
- The Hills Group is official supplier to Armed Forces Day in Wiltshire
- Endurance athlete will be guest speaker at accountants' business breakfast
- Swindon company takes central role in fight against world’s deadliest conditions
- Chippenham BID holds successful expo ahead of renewal vote
- Small business commissioner urges businesses to engage with him to tackle late payments
- Hyundai from Pebley Beach joins line-up of supercars for exclusive Rally
- Business beds down in showroom
- Air Tattoo to launch first ever Business Club event
- Brexit inertia continues to hinder commercial property market – report
- Utilities adviser to address Chamber breakfast