The Princess Royal visited the headquarters of IT company Excalibur Communications in recognition of the work the company has done for charity and the local community.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Swindon-based industrial fastening business Young Black has been bought by the international group Indutrade in a move that will help to secure the company’s future.
The Swedish group, which is listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, has signed an agreement to acquire all of the shares in Young Black which
One of the region’s leading suppliers of truck, trailer and bus spare parts and accessories has purchased a two storey business unit at South Marston Park, Swindon in a deal brokered by commercial property agent Kilpatrick & Co.
Carpeo, a multi award-winning customer contact services firm which has recently opened a new site in Newport, South Wales, represents some of the biggest blue-chip clients
This included Making Tax Digital, trumpeted by the government as a key part of its plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses
The youngsters, who are all students at Swindon Academy, have been attending Retail Codex, a project instigated by The Brunel Shopping Centre, and run in partnership with Marks & Spencer and learning partners Imparta.
- New money laundering regulations set to have significant impact
- Housebuilder appoints contractors to £150m framework
- VisitWiltshire secures £1m funding to develop The Great West Way
- Small businesses urged to take advantage of £4m free training pot
- Two new recruits join IT support company
- Expanding skincare business grows into farm conversion business park
- More than 1,000 people sign up to back the bid for a new Swindon Museum and Art Gallery in first two weeks
- Entrepreneur launches skincare product to support survivors of sex trafficking
- Expert opinion: The Taylor Report - what does it mean for Swindon and Wiltshire SMEs?
- Bluebird Care wins top industry accolade
- Landlords urged to make rentals energy efficient or face penalties
- Law firm secures quality mark for the sixth consecutive year
- Marlborough networkers can discover how to prevent paper panic
- Wiltshire property agent lets Somerset shop
- Swindon lawyer achieves occupational disease accreditation
- Cut-throat side of eco energy exposed, as rival tries to appoint itself on Good Energy board
- Swindon among least stressful places to live and work in UK
- Fewer Wiltshire deaths from smoking following workplace ban
- New relationship manager will support Wiltshire’s Elite businesses
- Taste Trail returns to Salisbury
- Ground floor of historic Chippenham building comes to market
- Two new team members join financial planning firm
- Nominations for BoA Business Awards close on July 16
- Solar farm generates £55k for community groups
- New changes to Persons with Significant Control requirements affect companies and LLPs
- Wiltshire breweries announce merger
- New rules on data protection will be explained at business breakfast
- Woodworking firm takes long lease on warehouse at leafy Salisbury business park
- Decision over Swindon Gateway retail park to be taken next week
- Knight Frank head appointed by Rural Solutions