Led by experts from the business immigration team at law firm Royds Withy King, the seminar will be a relevant to all UK employers who do not want to fall
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The portfolio of six shops and four flats at bank Street, High Street and Church Street will be sold over five lots.
Tenants include Co-operative Funeralcare, Acropolis, Wishing Well, Bluebell Ladieswear, Heywood
Specialist valve manufacturer Rota Val features in the 2017 edition of the review, which is published to coincide with the start of the new parliamentary
Experts from regional law firm Thrings will provide updates on employers and employees’ legal rights around pregnancy and maternity leave at a breakfast briefing in Swindon next week.
HR professionals from across Wiltshire will join members of Thrings’ employment and immigration team to discuss and debate a range of recent
The town has been awarded Purple Flag status, acknowledging its safe and thriving mix of entertainment between the hours of 5pm and 5am.
Transporter UK has taken a five-year lease on the premises in a deal concluded by property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
The potential supply chain disruption caused to one of Swindon’s biggest manufacturers by Brexit could create opportunities for the town’s smaller businesses, a meeting of business leaders heard last week.
Ian Howells, senior vice president of Honda Motors Europe, told members of Swindon Chamber of Commerce that the car giant
- Seminar to look at cyber security
- Move to Improve rewards employee ideas
- Swindon web agency shortlisted for national awards
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery rules change on October 1
- Aster Group boosts profits and housebuilding rate
- South West businesses report £5.2m in losses from employee fraud
- Arkell’s pint hits the spot for second year in a row
- Wiltshire businesswoman is among the UK’s best
- Prestigious national renewable energy award for Swindon project
- Employers encouraged to sign up for first EmployAbility Fair
- Special discount rent on last double unit at Rockhaven
- Large plant depot in Hullavington comes to the market
- Enterprise Partnership to hold first annual conference
- South West manufacturers and engineers signal growth, despite Brexit hitting recruitment
- Dementia Friendly Town plans to be discussed by Marlborough Chamber
- Apprenticeship Fair will introduce employers and school-leavers to idea of training
- Swindon lettings market healthy for landlords and renters, says agent
- South West employment growth fastest for over two years in August
- Care at home company rewards loyal staff
- Expert opinion: Silver or gold - the mindset that will make you excel
- One of Swindon’s most distinctive retail units comes onto market
- Family law firm inspired by office suite
- Fashion brands join forces with help of Swindon firm
- Networking event looks at stress in the workplace
- Free training event gets small businesses online
- Private school joins prep schools group
- IT companies announce strategic partnership
- Council proposes parking charge increase to safeguard bus services
- New lease of life for empty shops
- Expert opinion: Companies and partnerships must prepare for new tax evasion laws