Swindon Social Enterprise Network is a community voluntary organisation that seeks to assist new and existing social enterprises, help charities to monetarise, and help private companies assess their social and environmental impact.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Delegates at the Thames Valley Chamber banner networking event have the opportunity to bring one small pop-up banner to create an expo-style atmosphere.
Business support group Business West is in the running to scoop the ‘Most Effective Campaigning’ award at the annual British Chambers of Commerce awards for its pioneering ‘Trading Through Brexit’ campaign.
Brexit represents the single most radical transformation in the way that British businesses trade for decades, and as a
She succeeds founder Emma Summers who will become the company’s chief executive officer, as the company builds on its track record of sustained growth.
New research from the British Chambers of Commerce suggests business investment and recruitment could plummet, and some business may even relocate if the UK leaving the EU without a deal on October 31.
A survey of nearly 1,600 companies, covering of all sizes and sectors of business, across the UK,
Swindon-based Optimum Professional Services has appointed a new head of its audit division as part of the firm’s ambitious growth plans.
Rob Stokes joins the company from Cheltenham accountancy practice Randall & Payne, where one of his specialisms was accounting and audit for a raft of academy schools and charities.
The opening of the Detroit office – at the heart of the US automotive industry – follows the recent acquisition of Dynamic Research Incorporated.
- Homeless charity appeals to Swindon businesses to become financial partners
- Expo returns to Swindon this autumn
- Professionals can learn how to use Instagram for their business
- Expert opinion: Business – keeping it in the family
- Swindon firm completes project at West’s most famous landmark ahead of schedule
- Construction firm secures finance for Wiltshire housing project
- Packaging firm picks up the reins as race horse trainer’s new sponsor
- Frustrated MP explains how he went from Brexit remainer to supporting no deal
- Swindon one of 100 towns to share £3.6 billion regeneration pot
- Firm appointed to lead TechSwindon project
- Business leaders to explore dementia at networking meeting
- Growth specialists to launch digital-ready package for SMEs
- Bluestone first phase now fully occupied
- Commercial agent brings three Swindon properties to market
- Three in 10 customers prepared to pay more for great customer service
- Expert opinion: Practise these three things to improve your impact as a leader
- Major investment set to breathe new life into hospital equipment producer
- Former recruiter launches business to help firms hold on to staff
- Business awards winner becomes headline sponsor of next year's event
- Salisbury and Trowbridge high streets shortlisted for multi-million-pound government funding
- Manufacturing output slips to a seven year low as firms brace for Brexit and global demand cools
- One in three flexible working requests turned down, poll reveals
- Homeless charity holds event to welcome interested business partners to its day shelter
- Pensions and retirement in the spotlight at free drop-in surgery
- Business confidence falls, but South West remain among most confident in UK
- Full line-up of Growth Summit speakers confirmed
- Artisan ice cream maker is named as one of the UK’s top small businesses
- Inspiring entrepreneur shortlisted for two national awards
- Family-run accountancy practice welcomes new team member
- Chamber attempts to unravel Brexit for exporters