Traders have reported a dramatic drop in footfall since a nerve agent attack aimed at former Russian spy Sergei Skripal.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Its aim was to help local business owners and directors address risks and opportunities which have arisen since the UK voted to leave the EU.
Helen, who runs Oakmead Clinic in Chippenham, has published “I Don’t Know What To Eat? – the definitive guide to food allergies, intolerance and sensitivities”.
Openreach is creating 3,500 new roles over the next 12 months as part of its largest ever recruitment drive. Just over 450 of those roles will
More than half (56 percent) of South West firms are reporting difficulty recruiting skilled staff, and a third (33 percent) have seen increased staff turnover since the EU Referendum in June 2016, according to a new employment and skills study from Lloyds Banking Group.
Swindon-based care provider First City Nursing and Care has agreed a partnership with charities Age UK Swindon and Wiltshire and the Royal Voluntary Service to benefit people receiving care in Swindon by joining up the services on offer.
With both organisations also now having a base at First City’s headquarters
More than 300 trainers competed for the titles, with a Top 50 being shortlisted by judges including Enterprise
- Beard chairman appointed vice president of Chartered Institute of Building
- Telematics firm hires six new staff to support continued growth
- Accountants advise local charities to protect themselves in the wake of national scandals
- Property agent retains 'most active' title for sixth year
- Property consultant helps technology recruitment business expand
- Building fans not customers is theme of business breakfast
- Presentation trainer on track to join racing circuit board
- Theresa May visits Wiltshire and finds #SalisburyIsOpen for business
- Digital agency founder to speak at the British Computer Society
- Business leaders have their say on Chancellor's Spring Statement
- Expert opinion: The power of having a brilliant team – how engaged is your team?
- Green light for Swindon Council’s huge energy storage facility
- Business leaders invited to help shape digital strategy
- Growing IT firm welcomes operations manager
- Expanding packaging company moves into new premises
- Former wool shop and laundrette comes onto market
- GDPR compliant flash drive launched in Devizes
- Salisbury company jobs saved after joinery business is sold
- Cash in the Office: what's your antique paperweight worth?
- Stone, food and boards take centre stage at Women in Business Conference
- MP visits Nationwide to see how apprenticeships are benefitting Swindon
- Company lights up Old Library base
- Growth is the subject of next Switch On to Swindon event
- Get the senior staff you want with apprenticeships, says motor dealer
- Apprenticeships are a great way to fill the skills gap – boss
- Apprenticeship helped Swindon man from homelessness to full employment
- Employers urged to rethink apprenticeships during National Apprenticeship Week
- Expert opinion: Employees need to be made aware of their right to shared parental leave
- Renewable electricity supplier signs electric vehicle pilot scheme
- Wealth management firm returns to RHS Chatsworth with garden designer Paul Hervey-Brookes