Wiltshire businesses are invited to hear from a panel of experts at the launch of Transferring Sport Leadership and Management Techniques into Business.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Award-winning Wiltshire recruitment firm 24-7 Staffing has opened an office in Bristol to capitalise on city businesses’ growing demands for quality candidates to fill vacancies.
24-7 Staffing, which has its head office in Chippenham, has relocated a branch on the outskirts of Bristol to Bristol Business Park, Filton, opposite the
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated a deal for a first floor office suite at 49C Castle Street
The tour last Friday (March 17) took in the brewery process where he chatted with the brewery team.
Samantha created Corporate Cakery, based in Swindon, in March 2016 after several years supplying cakes to families and domestic customers.
Dominic Threlfall, managing director of Hyundai and Suzuki franchise Pebley Beach, says buyers of new and used cars are puzzled by what the new legislation
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme is to be delivered through the Elite and Elevate business networks by Inspire.
- Thrings eyes the future with appointment of six newly-qualified solicitors
- Get ready for the five-times-a-year tax return
- Aircraft hangars will stay under Dyson’s plans for Hullavington
- Young adults build new careers with Aster Group
- People can ‘Buy With Confidence’ from village motor dealer
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- In pictures: Businesses get on board to support Air Ambulance
- Major phase of work begins at M4 Junction 16
- Lights go on at Calne RFC - thanks to Hills
- Suite of offices in heart of Swindon’s Old Town come onto market
- Purpol celebrate third anniversary with a awards triple win
- HPH continues its asset management programme at Chippenham’s Bewley House
- Excalibur’s games celebration helps Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Elcome re-affirms partnership with Kentico
- FSM make finals of Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards
- Hyundai aftersales programme best for SME car fleets
- ‘Running a business is superbly rewarding’ – our report from the Swindon & Wiltshire Women in Business Conference
- Barnstorming performance delivers Alder King’s 16th consecutive win
- Distinction for Salisbury tax expert Frances
- Major overhaul of tax reporting will be topic of discussion at Marlborough breakfast
- Small business need to take cyber threats seriously, IT expert will tell networkers
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Budget round-up: Hammond goes after the self-employed with NI increases
- Success in sight for Swindon apprentice thanks to coveted Vision Express programme
- Commercial property agent hails landmark rates ruling
- Glasses raised at Pebley Beach as Hyundai becomes world's 4th largest manufacturer
- Business park units snapped up before they are built
- Gold medalist shares her story with business owners
- Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury named number one for customer service
- In-house training programme to boost young talent in business