The Rt Hon Robert Buckland QC will be addressing the Swindon Political Working Business Breakfast at Doubletree Hilton, Lydiard Fields,
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The firm's Living Wage commitment will see everyone working at the NSBRC receive a minimum hourly wage of £9 – significantly higher than the government
Three units at the five-unit Sarum Point local centre development have already been reserved off-plan.
At the Top 10 Advisers 2019, hosted by small business support group Enterprise Nation, Natalie Sherman of Naturally Social picked up the award in
Salisbury BID is the business improvement district for the city centre and is one of the 320 BIDs in the country.
The BID is funded by over 500 business members who are located within the ring
Housing association Selwood Housing Group has celebrated the opening of new offices in Melksham this week.
The new office which is located on the Bowerhill industrial estate, officially opened to staff on Monday, August 12.
Sarah Cull, Tim Haine and Rachael Wythe have all been promoted at the long established independent firm of chartered surveyors.
The High Street based firm, founded in 1903, provides advice on sales, lettings and
- Expert opinion: The business benefits of coaching
- Credit consultant chosen as judge in national awards for excellence
- Financial planning firm acquired by national group
- Landmark business buildings feature in new Swindon book
- Exporters urged to take urgent action ahead of Brexit
- Economic Strategy will define priorities for economic growth
- Swindon's mayor gets behind the wheel of hydrogen-fuelled SUV
- Happy holidays, Business Biscuit
- South West businesses are the most confident in the UK
- Swindon solar park up for national award
- Management buyout at market research company
- Swindon Council puts Old Town forward in latest High Street funding programme
- Work starts to convert Victorian laundry into Hilton Hotel
- Expert advice: Reduce the threat of cyber-attack
- Accountancy firm moves into Corsham offices
- Nationwide announces new partnerships as it prepares to launch business banking
- Renewable energy company to supply power to iconic tower
- Groundworks firm lays foundations for employee ownership
- Be among the first to hear Bank of England's latest inflation report
- Digital agency named official Google partner
- Football club secures new ground lease – and place in national league – with help of law firm
- Accountancy firm records another strong year of growth
- New doors for Open Dawes as training firm relocates
- IT firm recruits first female technician in 20-year history
- NSBRC builds on relationship with football club
- Young entrepreneurs head to brewery for second networking event
- Company presented with Queen’s Award by Lord Lieutenant of Wiltshire
- Motor dealer launches drive to cut single-use plastics
- Visitors to Swindon tourism website told: Expect the Unexpected
- Expert opinion: British Airways' GDPR fine is a warning to all businesses