The Cyber Security & Data Protection Seminar from Wansbroughs Solicitors, Avagio IT and Wiltshire Police will explore the financial threat and the ‘Seven Mistakes You Are Making In Your Business Which Leaves
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
An ingenious idea which has helped to improve efficiency scooped the top prize in The Hills Group Move to Improve awards.
The winning Move to Improve idea for 2016/17 came from Chris Wheeler, a shift supervisor at Hills’ Northacre Resource Recovery Centre in Westbury, who received a £600 voucher.
It is due to come into force on 1 October and will affect how companies recover unpaid debts from individuals.
New data obtained by audit, tax and consultant firm RSM under the freedom of information act has revealed that businesses in the South West of England reported more than £5.2m in losses from corporate employee fraud last year.
Founder and managing director Graeme Leighfield was recently informed the company has been shortlisted for the eCommerce Developer of the Year and Web Development Project of the Year in the South region of
Pre-tax profit at the Devizes-based company increased by 29 percent to £44m in the year to the end of March
And at the ceremony, held in the Great Hall at Exeter University on Thursday, September 14, every Arkell’s beer submitted won an award.
- Wiltshire businesswoman is among the UK’s best
- Prestigious national renewable energy award for Swindon project
- Employers encouraged to sign up for first EmployAbility Fair
- Special discount rent on last double unit at Rockhaven
- Large plant depot in Hullavington comes to the market
- Enterprise Partnership to hold first annual conference
- South West manufacturers and engineers signal growth, despite Brexit hitting recruitment
- Dementia Friendly Town plans to be discussed by Marlborough Chamber
- Apprenticeship Fair will introduce employers and school-leavers to idea of training
- Swindon lettings market healthy for landlords and renters, says agent
- South West employment growth fastest for over two years in August
- Care at home company rewards loyal staff
- Expert opinion: Silver or gold - the mindset that will make you excel
- One of Swindon’s most distinctive retail units comes onto market
- Family law firm inspired by office suite
- Fashion brands join forces with help of Swindon firm
- Networking event looks at stress in the workplace
- Free training event gets small businesses online
- Private school joins prep schools group
- IT companies announce strategic partnership
- Council proposes parking charge increase to safeguard bus services
- New lease of life for empty shops
- Expert opinion: Companies and partnerships must prepare for new tax evasion laws
- Property consultancy expands with new appointment
- Dance school waltzes into new premises
- Devizes-brewed ale voted one of best in the world
- Aster Group unveils new executive board
- Excalibur becomes a Microsoft Authorised Education Partner
- Car dealership celebrates new drive to get dirty diesels off road
- Chippenham firm launches UK-wide Small Business Saturday campaign