Kareen Jackson will be displaying some of her collection at Unit 13 Hughenden Yard in Marlborough, where she last exhibited in 2014.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Swindon and Marlborough-based law firm Royds Withy King has contributed to a public consultation run by the Office of Tax Simplification on how the UK’s inheritance tax regime could be made simpler and more accessible.
The firm’s private client team believes the current regime is overly complex which in some
Steve was previously VAT director at RSM UK and has also spent ten years as a VAT inspector for HMRC.
The quarter point rise will take interest rates from 0.5 percent to 0.75 percent – the highest level since March 2009.
A niche Wiltshire publishing company, set up by a primary school consultant passionate about enthusing children with maths, is in the running for a prestigious national award for the second consecutive year.
Buzzard Publishing, run by Liz Hopkins, a former primary and secondary school teacher and now an independent schools
Patrick has joined Melksham-based Goughs from a leading law firm in Bath and brings with him more than twenty years’ experience in non-contentious commercial work.
The UK’s largest business group has launched a new campaign dedicated to improving the prospects of the country’s 4.8 million sole traders – 38,800 of
- SWLEP's business growth summit returns for a second year
- SW business confidence falling, according to new report
- Team expands at Swindon estate agent
- Telecoms firm raises £20,000 for mental health charities
- Government, regulators and employers failing on sexual harassment
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Corporate finance specialist aids successful engineering firm acquisition
- Top health and safety qualification puts business support firm at advisory forefront
- Connect Group names its new chief exec
- Co-founder takes the helm at packaging manufacturer
- Law firm achieves top rankings in Chambers High Net Worth guide
- Chamber's Made in Swindon initiative returns in September
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Businesswoman turns spotlight on Swindon for new book
- Entrepreneur’s Godmother launches summer holiday survival kit
- Business leaders to get economic overview from Bank of England agent
- Government demands LEP shake-up but offers extra funding
- 'Strong performance' at financial services firm
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- Motor dealership employees clock up 60 years of service
- Last chance for BoA Business Awards nominations
- 200 percent growth for data management firm due to GDPR demand
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- What are employees' rights during the heatwave?
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- HMRC sets sights on private sector contractors, tax experts warn
- Business support organisations join forces to meet challenges and opportunities of Brexit
- Take advantage of £5.1m skills training funding pot, urges Inspire
- Employers welcome a multi-generational workforce, but worry about increased risk of conflict – report