In order to give event organisers a first-hand experience of the venue, DoubleTree by Hilton Swindon has announced a Christmas Sampler on Thursday, June 7.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Nicky Alberry, undertook her Declaration and acceptance at the Town Hall in Calne, taking over from Lady Marland.
She will be responsible for a number of ceremonial duties during her year of office.
Nicki, of NK Credit Consultancy, will be addressing networkers in Chippenham with a talk titled The Five Steps to Getting your Invoices Paid
On March 4 a nerve agent was used to try to murder a former Russian spy and his daughter. Initial enquiries centred around the Zizzi restaurant and
Expectations of staff should be set from the top that projects and tasks will be completed on-time, and to a high level to meet your company goals.
The growing firm has moved into a two-storey warehouse unit of 10,490 sq ft at Aerial Business Park, Membury.
Janine Freeman and Dr Jeffrey Hardy join the company – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Swindon Borough Council – which works with local authorities throughout the UK to deliver renewable energy projects providing savings.
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit
- Caffeine boost for popular industrial estate
- Marlborough Chamber meeting a good place for Prospecting
- Packaging group named as one of UK's fastest-growing firms
- Renewable energy supplier announces partnership with Eden Sessions
- Packaging firm scoops prestigious awards
- Swindon students get a skills boost from Lloyds
- Salisbury businesses set for procurement savings
- Chippenham's customer service now even better, survey finds
- Residents place care home group in UK's Top 20
- Calculating holiday pay for term-time workers
- Chamber of Commerce launches new business awards event
- Chartered accountants launch probate service
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Free business training for would-be entrepreneurs coming to Swindon and Wiltshire
- Tech company start-ups in South West jump by over 40 percent
- The IT Guy rebrands as Mintivo
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Hotel wins AA stars while restaurant retains rosettes
- Infrastructure and tech skills will form part of digital strategy
- Alliance of business groups speaks out with one voice on the impact of Brexit
- Wiltshire Chamber launches campaign to tackle mobile coverage 'Not Spots'
- 11 million visitors tracked by Salisbury BID team
- Government sets out £2.5 million 'recovery plan' for Salisbury
- Rejuvenation project nearing completion
- Bring your banners, Swindon businesses urged
- Expert opinion: How will Brexit affect intellectual property laws?
- Economic Partnership launches £8 million business growth loan scheme
- World's first BioSNG power plant to open in Swindon