The office of the Small Business Commissioner was launched by the government under the Enterprise Act 2016 to tackle late payment and unfavourable payment practices in the private sector.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Chartered accountant Haines Watts Swindon has appointed two new staff to support its continuing growth.
Marketing specialist Anna-Marie Healy has joined the team based at Old Station House in Old Town, Swindon as office manager.
With a background in project management and marketing, which included more than a decade working
Networkers will hear from Paul Brown, corporate manager at Handelsbanken, Swindon.
Handelsbanken has branches around 450 branches in Sweden, and has identified the UK as an opportunity for growth. It
New Ipsos MORI research commissioned by Swindon-based Nationwide Building Society said 43 percent of the UK’s 5.7m microbusinesses and 55 percent of sole traders are relying on personal accounts.
The news broke yesterday (Monday) before the Japanese car manufacturer had informed workers.
BELECTRIC and Powerstar, both specialists in renewable energy engineering, have been appointed following a tender and procurement process.
Despite working for a rival car dealership Scott Albison (19), from Highworth, bought a new Suzuki Swift Sport from Swindon dealership Pebley Beach – and was so impressed with the
- Swindon firm launches new spin on the classic Mini
- Brexit is top policy priority for Swindon business leaders for second year
- Suzuki named number 1 car brand for customer satisfaction
- Historic building changes hands
- Chamber event celebrates Swindon as a great place to live and work
- Swindon remains one of UK's economic powerhouses – report
- Growing toy firm expands to industrial estate
- Expert advice: Top up your tax allowances before the new financial year
- 1,000th digital apprentice completes apprenticeship assessment with BCS
- Design agency keeps children safe online with colourful characters
- Promotion as firm looks to roll out innovative plastic waste recycling technology
- Turnover at civil engineering firm passes £50m for first time
- Agricultural Uni to deliver cultural heritage institute at Carriage Works
- Qualifications success for young accountants
- BBC dragon gives recognition boost to Swindon business
- Housing association smashes mental health first aider target
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Do something positive – book tickets to business summit
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- Future of high street on agenda at South Wiltshire Business Summit
- Solicitors nominate Alzheimer’s Support as charity of the year
- What benefit does an office manager bring?
- Military reaches out to innovative Swindon business leaders
- Save the date – Swindon Expo returns on July 4
- Recruitment firm sponsorship is just the job for superbike racer
- The search is on to find Wiltshire's Director of the Year
- IT experts give tips for staying safe online
- Firm celebrates anniversary with charity fundraiser
- Salisbury BID renewal ballot launches
- npower to cut 900 jobs