Chippenham-based Purpol have been shortlisted in the Best Construction Supplier to Work With (Under £25m).
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Solicitor and member of the dispute resolution department, Dave Powell; associate solicitor and land and development specialist, Dan Shaw; solicitor for conveyancing Lindsey Murtagh; and wills, trust and estate practitioner Catherine Cole have all joined the
Chartered accountants Monahans will be holding their third exclusive Bank of England breakfast on Tuesday 5 September at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel.
This breakfast briefing has quickly become one of the town’s essential events as businesses benefit from the Bank of England’s Agent for the South West Donna Kehoe’s
Two new corporate directors have been appointed as part of Wiltshire Council’s new management structure that will lead the delivery of an ambitious 10 year business plan.
The council’s officer appointments committee has selected Alistair Cunningham as corporate director for growth, investment and place, and Terence Herbert as corporate director
Fady Assy who has long been involved with Lebanese food and restaurants, assisted by his family, who also have previous experience in restaurant operations, will be taking over 40 Havelock
The increase in job creation underlined an overall improvement in the region’s economic performance, with local firms
Antonia Sines, who has been promoted to a managerial role at Swindon-based First City Nursing, is being hailed as proof that with the right support and a helping of determination it is possible to build a successful career despite a tough start.
Antonia has recently become acting deputy manager for
- Construction boss to outline plans for house-building with a heart
- Vision for Swindon and Wiltshire to be ‘world-renowned for innovation and entrepreneurialism’ revealed
- Calne-based IT provider acquired by American rival
- First new CCTV cameras go live in Salisbury
- Pharmaceutical packaging provider appoints new director
- New members join board of enterprise partnership
- PR firm appoints new account manager
- Expert opinion: GDPR – The Data Protection stakes just got higher
- Entrepreneurs create second business together
- Entrepreneur wins beauty award for her new salon
- Law firm achieves prestigious ALEP membership
- Industrial space shortage brings “new significance” to Swindon’s Symmetry Park
- Shake-up in recycling, as council awards contracts to Hills and FCC Environment
- Political uncertainty leads to ‘subdued’ commercial property activity
- Three units let in face of industrial property shortage
- Swindon will be one of centres hardest hit by Brexit – report
- Swindon ‘one of best places to find a job’ – but South West wages are falling
- Cashflow is topic of discussion at Women in Business Network meeting
- Expert opinion: Pension age increase – why working longer might actually be good for us
- New software is just the job for Swindon recruiter
- Thrings secures sale of South West vending business to Mr Porky owner
- Longleat’s business conference facilities and hotel plan approved by Wiltshire Council
- Design agency reaches Wirehive 100 finals for the second year running
- Pink and Purpol celebrate nomination in Forward Ladies awards
- Rare suite of offices in Royal Wootton Bassett come to the market
- Investor snaps up Amesbury shops units
- Business leaders to tackle cyber crime over lunch
- Brexit: South West business confidence ‘at lowest level since 2009’ – Business West
- New regional director appointed to support Swindon businesses
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?