The Chippenham-based company is partnering with the National Park Authority to ensure all its properties will be supplied with clean electricity.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Highworth-based Troika Systems Limited was sold to Fresh Equity Limited in a deal brokered by Swindon-based corporate finance specialist Watersheds.
A Devizes-based manufacturer that makes promotional playing cards for top retail brands is expanding into the luxury packaging market with help from the business growth consultancy Cool Ventures.
Simon Lucas Bridge Supplies, whose clients include the luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo, has secured a grant for new gift box-making machines and
Having acquired 51 Castle Street on behalf of the investor earlier this year, the agents were approached by the owners of the adjoining 53 and 61, who were looking
Elcome said the new office at Almoradi will support the company’s growth strategy and the release of ONCE, Elcome’s flagship software product, which has created greater demand across Europe and additional
A Swindon-based manufacturer of packaging for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries has appointed Stephen Cox as senior information technologist to develop technology and support productivity and efficiency across the business.
Stephen was formerly an intern at Wasdell during his year in industry as part of his BSc (Hons) information technology
Speaking to over 2,500 firms from across the UK, the British Chambers of Commerce found that 62 percent of firms still aren’t preparing for Brexit – and in the event of a ‘no deal’
- Two partner promotions at Salisbury law firm
- Industry expert joins energy firm’s growing management team
- Internet giant brings Digital Garage to Swindon
- School site sold for affordable housing
- £600K investment to support growth at packaging firm
- Fifth year of consecutive growth for Swindon's Outsource UK
- Expert opinion: Brexit will set the agenda for the Budget
- R&D tax relief claims in innovative South West rise by 50 percent
- Best estate agent in Swindon revealed
- New partnership aims to plug county skills gap
- World Beer Awards for Devizes brewer
- Business growth conference starts and ends with a spectacle
- More development at Bluestone
- Business growth specialists celebrate expansion of their own
- Energy minister to address sustainable business conference
- New partner joins law firm's construction team
- Business leaders worldwide learn vital skills from high-risk diver
- Company celebrates first anniversary with a rebrand
- People high on the agenda with new partner appointment
- Shopping centres must adapt to remain a community hub – Brunel boss
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery – enforcing written off bad debts and Judgments
- Swindon and Wiltshire named in league table of top 20 high value manufacturing hotspots
- Law firm launches a digital safe for clients' legal documents
- Solicitor takes up brief at pioneering professional services firm
- Swindon lawyer wins major award for 'advancing the legal profession'
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- IT firm appoints new technician
- Sponsored Editorial: flexible working, the gig economy and #MeToo to be explored at Swindon employment conference
- Failure to update patches still Achilles’ heel of cyber security – expert
- Say cheese – cheddar producer's web portal is up for major award