The Digisheds Smart Skills programme has been developed by Tin Smart Social in partnership with the Institute of Coding, Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership’s skills service Higher Futures, and Create Studios.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Half of UK businesses are set to grant staff pay rises of over two percent in the next year, according to a new survey by British Chambers of Commerce and online recruitment company Indeed.
The survey, of over 1,000 businesses of all sizes and sectors, reveals that six percent of
Swindon and Marlborough-based law firm Royds Withy King has contributed to a public consultation run by the Office of Tax Simplification on how the UK’s inheritance tax regime could be made simpler and more accessible.
The firm’s private client team believes the current regime is overly complex which in some
Steve was previously VAT director at RSM UK and has also spent ten years as a VAT inspector for HMRC.
Kareen Jackson will be displaying some of her collection at Unit 13 Hughenden Yard in Marlborough, where she last exhibited in 2014.
A niche Wiltshire publishing company, set up by a primary school consultant passionate about enthusing children with maths, is in the running for a prestigious national award for the second consecutive year.
Buzzard Publishing, run by Liz Hopkins, a former primary and secondary school teacher and now an independent schools
Patrick has joined Melksham-based Goughs from a leading law firm in Bath and brings with him more than twenty years’ experience in non-contentious commercial work.
- Bosses and workers slam Bank of England interest rate hikes
- Self-employed optimism drops as sole traders launch new agenda
- SWLEP's business growth summit returns for a second year
- SW business confidence falling, according to new report
- Team expands at Swindon estate agent
- Telecoms firm raises £20,000 for mental health charities
- Government, regulators and employers failing on sexual harassment
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Corporate finance specialist aids successful engineering firm acquisition
- Top health and safety qualification puts business support firm at advisory forefront
- Connect Group names its new chief exec
- Co-founder takes the helm at packaging manufacturer
- Law firm achieves top rankings in Chambers High Net Worth guide
- Chamber's Made in Swindon initiative returns in September
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Businesswoman turns spotlight on Swindon for new book
- Entrepreneur’s Godmother launches summer holiday survival kit
- Business leaders to get economic overview from Bank of England agent
- Government demands LEP shake-up but offers extra funding
- 'Strong performance' at financial services firm
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- Motor dealership employees clock up 60 years of service
- Last chance for BoA Business Awards nominations
- 200 percent growth for data management firm due to GDPR demand
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- What are employees' rights during the heatwave?
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- HMRC sets sights on private sector contractors, tax experts warn
- Business support organisations join forces to meet challenges and opportunities of Brexit