Already established in Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire Circle2Success will be coming to Fig Offices at 3 Newbridge Square, Swindon, SN1 1HN from 5pm to 7pm on Tuesday, April 9 with Jelf Omega Resource Group, PSU and Abbey
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Audit, tax and consulting firm RSM has strengthened its private client team in Swindon with the promotion of Zoe Martin to partner.
Zoe's promotion, which became effective from 1 April 2019, is one of nine partner promotions across the country designed to support the firm's future growth.
Zoe began her
Unit 7, a 500 sq ft shop, has been let to Hayley Lambert’s Packaging Not Included, which provides customers with a means of buying food without packaging and waste.
David Wiltshire, of Devizes- and Marlborough-based David Owen Chartered Accountants, was given a send-off by colleagues on Friday.
One of Swindon’s longest serving accountancy professionals, Mike Shawyer, has retired after 45 years at MHA Monahans.
Mike joined MHA Monahans as a trainee accountant in 1974 at the age of 19 and worked his way up through the ranks to become a partner in 1985 and subsequently managing partner
The firm has brought 43 charging points online for staff who work at the Windmill Hill Business park office. A further seven are available for businesses using the
Our political leaders are facing just this dilemma as the Independent Group of MPs is formed. But what would happen to you
- Innovative plastic recycling trialled in Swindon
- Audit and accounts senior joins Swindon firm
- Leverage is the name of the game at fundraiser
- Swindon estate agent hits out at new lettings fees in The Parliamentary Review
- £1.25 million loan approved for enterprise hub
- New headquarters for expanding law and accountancy firm
- Swindon's place as a centre for hydrogen technology celebrated
- Confidence rebounds for South West firms
- Business growth experts win new Scale-Up contract
- Business expo returns to Swindon
- Gallery owner to star in new TV show
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Marlborough's high street named most vital in the South West
- Expert opinion: Brexit and the psychology of interpretation and change
- Corsham's Mansion House reopens as digital hub
- Wiltshire Council submits Future High Streets bid for Salisbury
- Highworth firm builds online e-commerce site for one of world's biggest brands
- Thousands expected to take to streets in support of Honda workers
- New homes scheme will create 1,000 jobs
- Defence workers trial virtual reality meetings
- Cyber security firm makes flagship threat detection service accessible to all
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Majestic setting for Inspire’s strategic partners’ lunch
- Power firm given green light for new headquarters
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Business owners will flock to banners at networking event
- Are ‘accidental managers’ damaging your company’s productivity?
- Salisbury to become the first entire city in UK with access to 1GB broadband
- Training provider joins colleges group
- Shadow international trade secretary meets Swindon business leaders