The guest speaker at the next Chamber of Commerce business breakfast will be Sharon Villegas from Savernake View Care Home,
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The team behind high-quality ice cream brand Rays Ice Cream are branching out into the wholesale market by supplying their products to other businesses.
James Moloney and Paul Clabburn of the Fox & Hounds pub in Wroughton are among the first business partners to offer Rays Ice Cream on their
Before 400 business leaders at Nationwide Building Society’s Swindon headquarters, branding organisation Switch On To Swindon announced the launch of TechSwindon.
Named Tommy, a nickname for a British soldier used for many years but particularly associated with WWI, the 3.6 percent abv ale is crisp and fresh with malt led
Businesses that want to be in the fast lane to growth took a trip to Haynes Motor Museum, Yeovil to find out how they can do just that.
Westbury-based Inspire have been selected by the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership to pilot a scale-up programme for fast-growing
A Swindon-based specialist supplier of packaging to the pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare industries has developed the world’s first plastic blister packs that are biodegradable when exposed to water or landfill.
A blister pack that maintains the integrity of the pills or food supplements it protects, yet is able to biodegrade
The 23-year-old launched DrivenMedia, an advertising agency which creates mobile billboards on commercial trailers for brands, organisations and businesses, after securing investment from Jenny Campbell on the TV show
- Ambitious Wiltshire businesses hope to break America
- Swindon businesses join forces to help residential landlords
- Expert opinion: Business benefits of professional qualifications
- High street bookshops battling internet giants get helping hand from Wiltshire web firm
- Law firm reappoints managing partner for third term
- Financial planner accepted into Society of Later Life Advisers
- R&D tax relief reforms 'risk stifling innovation in small firms'
- New partner to strengthen law firm's succession and tax offering
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Business confidence slips in South West
- Site manager shortlisted for building excellence award
- Businesses can learn how to 'future proof'
- Telematics company awarded ISO standards
- Brewery creates new beer for Armed Forces day event
- TV presenter Paul Martin supports charity ball to raise awareness of dyslexia
- Pub sale could lead to new supermarket for Chippenham
- Rugby star will be guest speaker at launch of Air Tattoo business club
- Pharmaceutical partner snaps up specialist packaging manufacturer
- New role sees Emma go full circle
- Expert opinion: Are your interviewing techniques a help or a hindrance?
- Global technology company takes office space in Chippenham
- Four awards for Swindon estate agent
- Plumbing company welcomes new family member
- Law firm launches HELP for Wiltshire businesses
- Business West respond to Prime Minister's resignation
- Energy firm urges BBC to give more time and weight to climate change
- Swindon firm partners with global marketing platform
- NSRBC to celebrate UK Employee Ownership Day with networking and a payout
- Broadcaster to share his secrets of success with young entrepreneurs