Nick Dettmar will be succeeding Paul Jameson as chief executive from January 1. Mr Dettmar’s promotion comes after working as chief operating officer at Outsource
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Susan will take over from Andrew Livingston, CEO of trade supplier Screwfix, in January.
Susan is chief financial officer at Exeter-based Pennon Group, one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK.
Newly-qualified solicitor Benitia Knowles-Wright has joined the family team at Wiltshire law firm Goughs.
Benitia joined Goughs in September 2015 as a trainee solicitor and has recently qualified into the family department having worked in the team – one of the largest in Wiltshire, comprising of 10 solicitors – since January
Specialist personal injury law firm Novum Law has strengthened its team with two new key appointments at its Swindon offices as demand for its expert legal services continues to grow.
David Lockyer, an experienced commercial lawyer who joins from Bristol law firm Osborne Clarke, has been appointed as Novum Law’s
Experienced automotive industry trainer Ashley Wiltshire has joined learning and development agency RTS Group.
Ashley is well-respected in the sector, and brings with him extensive knowledge gained from working within dealerships, manufacturers, vehicle finance and running his own successful training company.
Thrings has appointed Sally Pike, a family law expert with more than 20 years’ experience, as partner.
A specialist in all aspects of marriage, civil partnerships, divorce and separation, Sally joins Thrings from Coffin Mew, where she was a partner and head of the family team.
Sally has particular expertise
The operative will be helping humans to safely cross the road into the East Africa Village – home to wildebeest, ostriches, giraffe and zebras – during the busy Christmas
- New appointments at Lloyds Bank bolster support for rural businesses
- A big hello to faces old and new at Corporate Events
- Wiltshire IT support services company expands with two new recruits
- Trainee joins Swindon accountancy firm
- New appointments at wealth management firm
- Hills recruits quarry industry’s first MPO apprentice
- Two new appointments add muscle to Pebley’s sales team
- New manager will help steer recruitment agency
- Secondary director appointed at The White Horse Federation
- Consultancy appoints ex-banker to advise growth companies across Wiltshire
- Monahans appoints new business development manager
- Bank makes senior appointment to support south west businesses
- Bank of England’s well-known deputy agent for South West is moving on
- Property consultancy expands with new appointment
- New partner strengthens Thrings’ commercial team
- Business West appoints top marketer as new chairman
- New appointments at growing law firm
- Wiltshire Council appoints two new corporate directors
- Former care assistant takes up deputy manager role
- Pharmaceutical packaging provider appoints new director
- New members join board of enterprise partnership
- PR firm appoints new account manager
- New regional director appointed to support Swindon businesses
- Baker adds new team member to the mix
- Two new recruits join IT support company
- Knight Frank head appointed by Rural Solutions
- Two new team members join financial planning firm
- Property specialist joins Wiltshire law firm
- Purpol takes on five new interns
- Corporate Events expand event delivery team