Solicitor and member of the dispute resolution department, Dave Powell; associate solicitor and land and development specialist, Dan Shaw; solicitor for conveyancing Lindsey Murtagh; and wills, trust and estate practitioner Catherine Cole have all joined the
People & appointments
Two new corporate directors have been appointed as part of Wiltshire Council’s new management structure that will lead the delivery of an ambitious 10 year business plan.
The council’s officer appointments committee has selected Alistair Cunningham as corporate director for growth, investment and place, and Terence Herbert as corporate director
Antonia Sines, who has been promoted to a managerial role at Swindon-based First City Nursing, is being hailed as proof that with the right support and a helping of determination it is possible to build a successful career despite a tough start.
Antonia has recently become acting deputy manager for
Pharmaceutical packaging provider Wasdell has appointed Colin Newbould as director of regulatory affairs and qualified person services.
Colin has extensive experience and has worked across the world in the pharmaceutical industry, having worked on a number of diverse projects in Kenya, Fiji, New Zealand and Vanuatu.
The new members join the Board to support the SWLEP in driving economic growth and delivering on its ambitious Strategic Economic Plan 2016-2026 to create wealth, jobs and new business opportunities in the
Karolyn brings over fifteen years' experience in marketing, communications and public relations to the new role. With experience gained across all sectors, she comes most recently from an
Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking has appointed a new regional director to support small-to-medium sized businesses working across Central England.
Joanna Costin now heads up a team of around 100 relationship managers providing support to businesses in Central England, including Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Reading, and Swindon.
She joins from Hastings
- Baker adds new team member to the mix
- Two new recruits join IT support company
- Knight Frank head appointed by Rural Solutions
- Two new team members join financial planning firm
- Property specialist joins Wiltshire law firm
- Purpol takes on five new interns
- Corporate Events expand event delivery team
- Entrepreneur’s Godmother grants experience wish for new intern
- Senior accountant joins Haines Watts Swindon
- New managers appointed at expanding recruitment company
- Farming specialist joins Salisbury tax firm
- Newly-qualified lawyers get permanent positions at Thrings
- Nationwide appoints new independent non-executive director expert to board
- Hyphen Law adds to its specialist team with a new Court of Protection solicitor
- Partnership appointments for business-focussed lawyers
- Appointments in Swindon and Salisbury for expanding personal injury firm
- New director announced for Swindon Museum and Art Gallery Trust
- Perseverance pays off for Godmother’s new intern
- BT appoints senior executive to lead public sector business in South West
- Corsham Institute appoints first CEO
- Excalibur Communications appoints new CEO
- Wiltshire recruiter heads driver accreditation steering group for third year
- New directorship created for expanding lead generation businesses
- Twin partner appointment boosts Thrings’ private client team
- Contact centre Carpeo strengthens sales team with new appointment
- New property disputes lawyer for Royds Withy King
- Award-winning recruitment firm expands into Bristol
- Thrings eyes the future with appointment of six newly-qualified solicitors
- Distinction for Salisbury tax expert Frances
- Success in sight for Swindon apprentice thanks to coveted Vision Express programme