The European triple jump competitor first discovered Alison when she was speaking at an event for entrepreneurial students held at the University of Bath in September.
People & appointments
The institute – which was formed in 2013 to explore the opportunities and challenges of the digital society, both social and economic, focusing on shaping a
In nearly two decades with the firm, James has laid solid foundations at the Swindon-based firm, taking the business from a mobile reseller to fully fledged managed services
A Freight Transport Association accreditation scheme, aimed at raising standards among driver recruitment companies, is being chaired by a Wiltshire businessman for the third consecutive year.
Julian Thompson, founder and director of Chippenham-based 24-7 Staffing, helped set up the FTA Driver Agency Accreditation Scheme (DAAS) in 2015 to help improve
Two growing Swindon-based lead generation companies have created the role of sales and marketing director to underpin their ambitious expansion plans.
Martin Dugan, who has been with The Business Generation Group (TBG) and its sister company VHO for five years as Head of Operations, steps into the new role of
Regional law firm Thrings has strengthened its private client offering with the appointment of two new partners.
Awen Mellick and Stuart Crippin have joined Thrings’ fast-growing private client team, which works across the firm’s five main UK offices in Swindon, London, Bristol, Bath and Southampton.
Awen was formerly an associate
- Contact centre Carpeo strengthens sales team with new appointment
- New property disputes lawyer for Royds Withy King
- Award-winning recruitment firm expands into Bristol
- Thrings eyes the future with appointment of six newly-qualified solicitors
- Distinction for Salisbury tax expert Frances
- Success in sight for Swindon apprentice thanks to coveted Vision Express programme
- Medical negligence expert moves to law firm’s Salisbury office
- Apprentice makes the grade, joins the family firm
- Three new faces at Systemagic
- Legal expert aims to make divorces less stressful
- Swindon Place board appoints its first chairman
- Institute of Directors appoints new Wiltshire chairman
- MyLife Digital appoints new sales director
- New sales director for C&D Group
- Construction group Beard appoints new commercial director in Swindon
- Chippenham BID appoints new manager
- Five senior promotions at Novum Law
- Two new recruits join Wiltshire law firm
- Corporate Events strengthens event delivery team with two new recruits
- New managing director to head three Swindon companies
- Family lawyer brings over two decades of experience to Royds Withy King
- Former banking exec joins board of Carer Support Wiltshire
- Jordan brings Millennial digital expertise to Purpol Marketing
- Marc says goodbye to Hills after almost five decades
- Expert joins leading training provider
- Civil engineering firm appoints Marlborough man to top job
- Trio of new appointments boosts personal injury law firm
- Promotion for estate agent
- SWLEP appoints rural business expert as chairman
- Aligra appoints operations director