Gunn Waersted, a senior financial services executive with a 35-year career spanning financial services, telecommunications and petrochemicals, becomes an independent non-executive director from June 1.
People & appointments
Hyphen Law, the specialist law firm which manages the property and affairs of people who lack the mental capacity to manage their finances themselves, has added to its expert, dedicated team with the appointment of Rosanna Peters to its Swindon office.
Rosanna is a newly qualified solicitor who, as a
Philip Wigg, newly-appointed partner in the commercial team, trained and qualified at K&L Gates in the City in 2006, before moving to Forsters in 2010 where he worked until joining Wansbroughs
Specialist personal injury law firm Novum Law has appointed two new solicitors to provide expert legal advice to claimants as demand for its services continues to grow throughout the South West.
Imran Saddique joins from Slater and Gordon in Aldershot, Hampshire, where he worked for five years on personal injury
Swindon Museum and Art Gallery Trust has announced the appointment of Rod Hebden as interim director.
Rod has extensive experience in leading and developing major projects in the heritage sector, having worked with national museums and heritage for over a decade.
The European triple jump competitor first discovered Alison when she was speaking at an event for entrepreneurial students held at the University of Bath in September.
- Corsham Institute appoints first CEO
- Excalibur Communications appoints new CEO
- Wiltshire recruiter heads driver accreditation steering group for third year
- New directorship created for expanding lead generation businesses
- Twin partner appointment boosts Thrings’ private client team
- Contact centre Carpeo strengthens sales team with new appointment
- New property disputes lawyer for Royds Withy King
- Award-winning recruitment firm expands into Bristol
- Thrings eyes the future with appointment of six newly-qualified solicitors
- Distinction for Salisbury tax expert Frances
- Success in sight for Swindon apprentice thanks to coveted Vision Express programme
- Medical negligence expert moves to law firm’s Salisbury office
- Apprentice makes the grade, joins the family firm
- Three new faces at Systemagic
- Legal expert aims to make divorces less stressful
- Swindon Place board appoints its first chairman
- Institute of Directors appoints new Wiltshire chairman
- MyLife Digital appoints new sales director
- New sales director for C&D Group
- Construction group Beard appoints new commercial director in Swindon
- Chippenham BID appoints new manager
- Five senior promotions at Novum Law
- Two new recruits join Wiltshire law firm
- Corporate Events strengthens event delivery team with two new recruits
- New managing director to head three Swindon companies
- Family lawyer brings over two decades of experience to Royds Withy King
- Former banking exec joins board of Carer Support Wiltshire
- Jordan brings Millennial digital expertise to Purpol Marketing
- Marc says goodbye to Hills after almost five decades
- Expert joins leading training provider