Paul over 20 years’ experience gained in senior roles within Big Four and specialist firms.
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Jonathan, who has spent the majority of his career in automotive training and events delivery, has been appointed account director at the Chippenham-based firm.
Eleana Karayianni, Darren Wong and Mike Britton are all joining the structural engineering division, delivering engineering solutions across the company’s range of building projects in a variety of
Whitehill Business Services, which provides bookkeeping, accounting, and office services to small businesses and sole traders, has appointed two new staff members to its Royal Wootton Bassett-based team.
With over 20 years’ experience working for organisations including a software company, bank, auctioneers and charity, Laura Bartlett has joined to expand
Dan is a fully qualified insolvency practitioner with over 15 years’ experience helping companies and individuals in financial difficulty.
The MHA Monahans business recovery and insolvency team works with businesses of
Samantha O’Sullivan, who is a private client lawyer and heads the firm’s charities and not-for-profit sector group, and Greg Callard, a real estate specialist, have been promoted to partner.
Property law consultant Richard studied law at Bristol University before joining the firm's Bristol office in 1973 as an articulated clerk – the name given to trainee solicitors.
- Senior promotion at specialist personal injury law firm
- Law firm welcomes new conveyancer
- Packaging contractor secures future talent early to support growth
- New partners and legal director strengthen Thrings’ leadership team
- IT firm expands with appointment of new account manager
- CRM specialist appoints new client services director
- Professional services pioneer expands payroll
- Accountancy firm reveals new staff and brand in face of industry changes
- Energy specialist appoints two new directors
- Law firm invests in next generation with solicitor appointments
- Openreach to open Swindon training centre ahead of firm's largest ever recruitment drive
- Beard chairman appointed vice president of Chartered Institute of Building
- Telematics firm hires six new staff to support continued growth
- Presentation trainer on track to join racing circuit board
- Growing IT firm welcomes operations manager
- Alder King announces new appointment and two promotions
- Property agent announces appointment of new associates
- Legal team expands at Swindon professional services firm
- Salisbury BID appoints first marketing manager
- NFU elects Salisbury farmer as first female president
- London lawyer joins Wiltshire firm
- Packaging company makes appointments to validation and quality management teams
- Accountancy firm appoints new events assistant
- Law firm targets sector growth with new senior appointments
- Law firm hires new family practitioner
- Chartered Institute of Marketing appoints Wiltshire ambassador
- Former Serco CFO joins Swindon construction company
- Senior appointment for consulting engineering company
- New director for Swindon care company
- North Wiltshire land and property agent appoints youngest ever managing partner