Mandy, who is chief operating officer of business growth specialists Inspire will chair Wiltshire Council’s education, employment and skills board.
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
A new conveyancing specialist has joined the team at Swindon-based professional services company Optimum.
Serena Robson will be handling residential conveyancing and work alongside the firm’s Head of Legal Property Services, Iain Mason.
Serena joins the Optimum team after working for more than ten years at law firm Clark Holt,
Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce has appointed former business bank manager Tim Major to drive membership recruitment in Swindon.
Tim is well known to members of the business community in the town, having been Natwest's business banking relationship manager from 2002 to 2006.
A too-good-to-turn-down opportunity to work in Jersey
The key appointments are all heading fast growing SMEs in the region and, says Inspire, will bring relevant business skills and current experience of the needs of SMEs to the development of Inspire’s support
Austen Gray, Ben Deacon, Simon Legge, Tracey Vasko and Guy Devine have all been welcomed back by managing director Mark Noble.
Paul Turner, managing director of Marcian Ltd, a privately owned advisory company to leaders in the plastics and chemical sectors, has joined Recycling Technologies as a non-executive director.
Dan Spragg started selling cars when he was 17, following in the footsteps of his father Gordon, who owned three car dealerships across Gloucestershire.
- Leading business support network makes two key appointments
- Specialist packaging firm expands team
- Senior promotions at specialist personal injury firm
- Motor dealer keeps it in the family as second son takes up work placement
- Law firm strengthens team with new staff
- ‘Sandwich’ students learn the ropes at Swindon construction firm
- Cyber security firm aims for more growth with marketing head hire
- MD and airman join Wiltshire Air Ambulance board as trustees
- Three promotions at law firm
- Packaging firm expands IT team to develop technology to boost productivity
- Two partner promotions at Salisbury law firm
- Industry expert joins energy firm’s growing management team
- New partner joins law firm's construction team
- People high on the agenda with new partner appointment
- Solicitor takes up brief at pioneering professional services firm
- IT firm appoints new technician
- Renowned banking specialist boosts corporate offering
- New head of apprenticeships joins BCS
- Accountancy firm expands payroll division with new appointments
- Nationwide appoints new chief operating officer
- IT director joins law firm
- Ice rink by night, Beach by day – motor dealer signs up Wildcats fan
- Two new additions at accountancy firm
- Digital marketing company grows with appointment of new trainee
- Accountancy firm develops VAT offering with key specialist appointment
- Apprenticeship Drop In
- Law firm expands commercial team with appointment of new partner and trainee solicitor
- Team expands at Swindon estate agent
- Connect Group names its new chief exec
- Co-founder takes the helm at packaging manufacturer