Founder and director Tom Davenport says, "We're now a few years in with some of our clients, and they're seeing huge international success - like Flash Pack who were just featured by
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Steve was previously VAT director at RSM UK and has also spent ten years as a VAT inspector for HMRC.
Patrick has joined Melksham-based Goughs from a leading law firm in Bath and brings with him more than twenty years’ experience in non-contentious commercial work.
Higher Futures, SupplyTrain & WorkWiltshire are hosting a drop-in session for employers to get free impartial, one-on-one advice about apprenticeships on Thursday 23 August, 11.30am to 1.30pm, followed by an event for parents.
In the lettings department, Matthew Wyeth and Tamzen Rowley have been employed as lettings consultants, while Carol Wiggins has joined the department in an administrative role. The firm enjoyed its best
Jo Stephens-Cosford will be taking the helm at specialist gift and product packaging manufacturer Shredhouse, the company she founded with her ex-husband Phil Stephens, who is retiring from the role of MD after 23 years.
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- Bid experts welcome two new interns for Millennial perspective
- Swindon Borough Council names new chief executive
- Swindon firm appoints experienced mortgage adviser
- New appointment at data management firm
- Swindon trainee appointed chairman of Law Society's junior division
- Two new appointments at growing law firm
- RSM welcomes new partner in Swindon
- New head for RTS Group events division
- Accountancy firm expands insolvency team
- Engineering firm adds three professionals to payroll
- Two solicitors elevated to partnership status
- Bookkeeping business takes on new staff
- Solicitor retires after 45 years with firm
- Senior promotion at specialist personal injury law firm
- Law firm welcomes new conveyancer
- Packaging contractor secures future talent early to support growth
- New partners and legal director strengthen Thrings’ leadership team
- IT firm expands with appointment of new account manager
- CRM specialist appoints new client services director
- Professional services pioneer expands payroll
- Accountancy firm reveals new staff and brand in face of industry changes
- Energy specialist appoints two new directors
- Law firm invests in next generation with solicitor appointments
- Openreach to open Swindon training centre ahead of firm's largest ever recruitment drive
- Beard chairman appointed vice president of Chartered Institute of Building
- Telematics firm hires six new staff to support continued growth
- Presentation trainer on track to join racing circuit board
- Growing IT firm welcomes operations manager