Mike Fellows is MD of Mercedes-Benz of Swindon, which employs over 100 local people.
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Law firm Forrester Sylvester Mackett has promoted three members of staff, with Claire Curtis and Lisa Butcher being promoted to associates, while Ruth Jackson has been made a partner in the Trowbridge-based firm.
Jessica Johnston, head of private client and Claire Speed, head of dispute resolution have been made partners at the 178-year-old firm.
Jessica joined Whitehead Vizard in November 2016 as head of private client, dealing with all aspects
Commercial law firm Thrings has strengthened its construction law offering to clients with the appointment of Michael Chilton as partner.
An experienced construction law specialist and former quantity surveyor, Michael joins Thrings from EMW Law LLP, where he was a partner and head of construction. Prior to this, he held
A Swindon-based manufacturer of packaging for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries has appointed Stephen Cox as senior information technologist to develop technology and support productivity and efficiency across the business.
Stephen was formerly an intern at Wasdell during his year in industry as part of his BSc (Hons) information technology
Abhiram Mokasdar completed his master’s degree in mechanical engineering in the USA and joins SMARTech energy from India based DRA Consultants Limited, where he was
Chartered accountancy firm MHA Monahans has committed to recognising that its people are as important as its numbers with the appointment of their first HR partner, Sophie Austin.
With an impressive rate of growth over the last three years and recently awarded the Accounting Excellence Practice Growth Firm of the
- Solicitor takes up brief at pioneering professional services firm
- IT firm appoints new technician
- Renowned banking specialist boosts corporate offering
- New head of apprenticeships joins BCS
- Accountancy firm expands payroll division with new appointments
- Nationwide appoints new chief operating officer
- IT director joins law firm
- Ice rink by night, Beach by day – motor dealer signs up Wildcats fan
- Two new additions at accountancy firm
- Digital marketing company grows with appointment of new trainee
- Accountancy firm develops VAT offering with key specialist appointment
- Apprenticeship Drop In
- Law firm expands commercial team with appointment of new partner and trainee solicitor
- Team expands at Swindon estate agent
- Connect Group names its new chief exec
- Co-founder takes the helm at packaging manufacturer
- Document management firm takes on six new team members
- New recruit joins accountancy firm
- Bid experts welcome two new interns for Millennial perspective
- Swindon Borough Council names new chief executive
- Swindon firm appoints experienced mortgage adviser
- New appointment at data management firm
- Swindon trainee appointed chairman of Law Society's junior division
- Two new appointments at growing law firm
- RSM welcomes new partner in Swindon
- New head for RTS Group events division
- Accountancy firm expands insolvency team
- Engineering firm adds three professionals to payroll
- Two solicitors elevated to partnership status
- Bookkeeping business takes on new staff