The actress Felicity Montague, who plays Lynn Benfield opposite Steve Coogan's Partridge, will do the honours on Friday, December 6.
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Gwyn Randolph joins Withy King as a partner while Trina Gibson joins as an associate.
Gwyn, who was previously at Thrings, has been a family lawyer for more than two decades, advising
Alex is an investment manager at financial planning firm Brewin Dolphin, based at Marlborough Business Park, a position he has held for five years.
Josh Goldsworthy and Vicky Turner, who divide their time between Goldsworthy's clients in Swindon, Marlborough and Cirencester, have won a place in the Wales and South West Hairdresser of the Year category of
The Manufacturing Advisory Service has announced the appointment of John Ruddleston as a manufacturing skills workshop trainer and advisor to bolster the strong team already delivering MAS events across the South West.
With nearly 50 best practice events attracting almost 500 attendees in the past year, MAS has just launched
The two successful company directors are appealing to owners and directors of new or young companies across the
Holly Miéville-Hawkins, a solicitor in the private client team at Swindon and Marlborough-based law firm Withy King, has been named the winner of the Cook’s
- Lingerie retailer for the fuller figure launched in a former chapel
- Banks staff rise to the occasion
- Hairdresser proves he's a cut above the rest
- HSBC cyclists say 'CRUK Cancer'
- Swindon University Technical College appoints first principal
- Land agent appoints youngest associate partner for 25 years
- inSwindon appoints new BID manager
- Estate agent completes marathon bike ride for wounded soldiers
- SWLEP appoints director of partnership and programmes
- Accountant is a jolly young Fellow
- New president at Corsham
- Wiltshire Council names its new squad
- Alison named Wiltshire’s top commercial property dealmaker
- Local Enterprise Partnership appoints new board member
- Promotion for Devizes solicitor Eloise
- Popular shop manager leaves Marlborough for London job