At the AGM last night (Wednesday, June 26), business leaders heard from Sally Rhodes, manager of home care agency Innovations Wiltshire, a
People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Waste management specialist The Hills Group has appointed Ed Dodd as group director for waste and resource management.
Ed will be responsible for managing and overseeing the waste management and treatment activities within Hills Waste Solutions and Hills Municipal Collections together with The Hills Group’s involvement in Northacre Renewable Energy’s
Law firm Thrings has reappointed Simon Holdsworth as managing partner following a unanimous vote at its annual partners’ meeting.
Simon, who joined the law firm in 1997 and became managing partner in 2013, will oversee Thrings’ strategic direction and retain responsibility for its legal and operational activities for a third
It’s back to the business where it all started for Emma Butcher, who has secured the position of regional head of sales for the Severn Valley region with housebuilder Wainhomes.
Originally from Suffolk, Emma, 40, has over 21 years of experience working in the new build homes sector across Yorkshire
Harmony Knight, who studied commercial music Bath Spa University and hopes to work in the digital marketing industry, will be joined by several international
Law firm Thrings has appointed private client, succession and tax specialist Douglas Smith as partner.
Douglas - who has more than 30 years’ experience of acting for UK and non-UK domiciliaries on tax planning, preparing wills and trusts, and probate work involving the administration of substantial and complex estates -
Katie Williams is keeping business in the family by joining forces with her parents and sister at one of Wiltshire’s leading heating and plumbing companies John Williams Heating Services.
Katie, who’s 21 and lives in Studley, has just joined the company as an administrator after working in childcare.
- Nationwide CFO steps down as society announces strong annual results
- WH Smith chief executive to step down
- Cashflow guru becomes president of Swindon business group
- Promotions at Wiltshire law firm
- Change at the top for Swindon and Wiltshire Initiative
- Tax and audit firm appoints new managing partner for Swindon
- Marketing agency appoints new managing director
- LEP seeks new board members
- Tax consultancy strengthens private client team with key partner promotion
- Accountancy stalwart retires after 45 years
- Partner retires after 40 years service
- Audit and accounts senior joins Swindon firm
- New faces at digital marketing firm
- New CEO in driving seat at automotive training agency
- New CFO at specialist recruitment firm
- Accountancy firm appoints two new team members
- Promotion as firm looks to roll out innovative plastic waste recycling technology
- Salesman buys car from rival brand and lands job with dealership
- Employment specialist joins regional law firm
- Solicitor joins private client team
- New year, new jobs for seven at law firm
- Business growth specialist joins skills board
- Conveyancer joins professional services company
- Swindon estate agent welcomes back boomerang staff
- Former business bank manager returns to Swindon in Chamber role
- Recycling innovator appoints non-executive director
- Inspire appoints three new board members
- Car salesman follows former colleagues to the Beach
- Leading business support network makes two key appointments
- Specialist packaging firm expands team