The Royal Mint and HM Treasury say after the October 15 deadline, any firms with equipment that still accepts round coins may be at risk of encountering
Following years of consultation and debate, on 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulations will take effect in every EU Member State, bringing
With the government recently saying the state pension age will now rise to 68 between 2037 and 2039, it’s becoming increasingly important to look at the impact of working into older age.
The ruling means that the tribunal fees introduced in 2013 are now illegal and importantly, those who have already paid
This included Making Tax Digital, trumpeted by the government as a key part of its plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses
The HR Dept has been calling for a long time for a simplification of employment status, to protect rights and ensure that business owners do not fall foul of legislation due to ignorance, confusion or bad business advice.
Since the rules came into force, all companies and LLPs should have been through the process of identifying their PSCs, drafting their PSC Register and notifying
- Expert opinion: Are you suffering from the holiday headache?
- Expert opinion: Theresa May made mistakes business leaders can learn from
- Expert opinion: Shock election result – how might this impact on Business?
- Six top tips to help you manage disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Expert opinion: It’s just banter, right? Wrong!
- Expert opinion: Worker and employee rights come under election spotlight
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan
- Expert opinion: General election 2017 – what does it mean for UK businesses?
- Expert opinion: Making Tax Digital and what it means for businesses
- Expert opinion: Making Twitter work harder for your business
- Expert opinion: Ten ‘to-do’s’ for the new tax year
- Expert opinion: Gender pay gap reporting - are you ready?
- Expert opinion: Where there's a Will....you might now get your way
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Expert opinion: Four ways to ensure you never miss a deadline
- Expert opinion: Where does volunteering end and slavery begin?
- Shareholders Agreements - why your company should have one
- Expert opinion: What do the Business Rates changes mean for you?
- Expert opinion: In the mechanics of selling your business, ensure due diligence is part of your toolkit
- Expert Opinion: Prime minister’s industrial strategy highlights need for skills development
- Expert opinion: Have you got leadership skills? And if so, which ones?
- Expert opinion: Should we give employees the ‘right to disconnect’?
- Expert Opinion: Don’t miss the deadline for your tax return
- Expert opinion: Prepared for a pay freeze?
- Expert opinion: Five networking event mistakes to avoid
- Expert opinion: Do you employ staff that drive on company time? They’re your responsibility!
- Expert opinion: The work Christmas party - employers beware!
- Expert opinion: three things to think about before firing an employee
- Expert opinion: Do you breach data protection? Hefty fines could be coming your way