As Theresa May, who started the campaign with a small minority and high approval ratings, lurched from one mishap to the next it occurred to me that she
So what can we expect as businesses in the coming months and what does that mean for our planning?
Best practice guidance is readily available in the form of ‘Acas code of practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures’ which sets a benchmark for employers to deal fairly and consistently with employee misconduct and complaints.
In the morning, as you walk through the workplace, stop and listen to the conversations going on. It is so easy to switch off and just think about your day, the meetings ahead, and accept what is going on as par for the course. But that attitude, if it masks
The Brexit White Paper, published in February 2017, made clear the Government’s intentions to protect and enhance workers’ rights.
The polls are well in favour of the blue corner, but announcements being made by opposing parties could chip away at their
- Expert opinion: Making Tax Digital and what it means for businesses
- Expert opinion: Making Twitter work harder for your business
- Expert opinion: Ten ‘to-do’s’ for the new tax year
- Expert opinion: Gender pay gap reporting - are you ready?
- Expert opinion: Where there's a Will....you might now get your way
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Expert opinion: Four ways to ensure you never miss a deadline
- Expert opinion: Where does volunteering end and slavery begin?
- Shareholders Agreements - why your company should have one
- Expert opinion: What do the Business Rates changes mean for you?
- Expert opinion: In the mechanics of selling your business, ensure due diligence is part of your toolkit
- Expert Opinion: Prime minister’s industrial strategy highlights need for skills development
- Expert opinion: Have you got leadership skills? And if so, which ones?
- Expert opinion: Should we give employees the ‘right to disconnect’?
- Expert Opinion: Don’t miss the deadline for your tax return
- Expert opinion: Prepared for a pay freeze?
- Expert opinion: Five networking event mistakes to avoid
- Expert opinion: Do you employ staff that drive on company time? They’re your responsibility!
- Expert opinion: The work Christmas party - employers beware!
- Expert opinion: three things to think about before firing an employee
- Expert opinion: Do you breach data protection? Hefty fines could be coming your way
- Expert opinion: When it comes to IT, there’s safety in clouds
- Expert opinion: The illusion of success
- Expert opinion: 19 questions to improve your cashflow
- Expert opinion: Sick of sick days? Get to grips with absence
- Expert opinion: Brexit...a hard stance emerging
- Expert Opinion: Are employment contracts necessary?
- Expert opinion: Top tips for managing an ageing workforce
- Expert Opinion: Six time management tips for business owners