The Brexit White Paper, published in February 2017, made clear the Government’s intentions to protect and enhance workers’ rights.
The polls are well in favour of the blue corner, but announcements being made by opposing parties could chip away at their
And as this is going to affect all self-employed people, contractors, freelancers and companies, it’s worth taking notice of.
Its fast-paced and short, pithy messages are perfect for getting news and comments out, as and when they happen.
Thursday heralds the start of the new tax year and for many businesses, just as on New Year’s Day, it’s a good time to make resolutions, turn over new leaves, do some positive planning and make sure you are compliant.
The gender pay gap reporting (GPGR) requirements apply to businesses with over 250 staff as of April 5 this year.
- Expert opinion: Where there's a Will....you might now get your way
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Expert opinion: Four ways to ensure you never miss a deadline
- Expert opinion: Where does volunteering end and slavery begin?
- Shareholders Agreements - why your company should have one
- Expert opinion: What do the Business Rates changes mean for you?
- Expert opinion: In the mechanics of selling your business, ensure due diligence is part of your toolkit
- Expert Opinion: Prime minister’s industrial strategy highlights need for skills development
- Expert opinion: Have you got leadership skills? And if so, which ones?
- Expert opinion: Should we give employees the ‘right to disconnect’?
- Expert Opinion: Don’t miss the deadline for your tax return
- Expert opinion: Prepared for a pay freeze?
- Expert opinion: Five networking event mistakes to avoid
- Expert opinion: Do you employ staff that drive on company time? They’re your responsibility!
- Expert opinion: The work Christmas party - employers beware!
- Expert opinion: three things to think about before firing an employee
- Expert opinion: Do you breach data protection? Hefty fines could be coming your way
- Expert opinion: When it comes to IT, there’s safety in clouds
- Expert opinion: The illusion of success
- Expert opinion: 19 questions to improve your cashflow
- Expert opinion: Sick of sick days? Get to grips with absence
- Expert opinion: Brexit...a hard stance emerging
- Expert Opinion: Are employment contracts necessary?
- Expert opinion: Top tips for managing an ageing workforce
- Expert Opinion: Six time management tips for business owners
- Expert Opinion: Counting your cash with the Cloud
- Expert Opinion: Resist social media snooping when recruiting new staff
- Expert opinion: Rates appeal reforms will pose greater burden to ratepayer
- Expert opinion: If it’s all about the people then choose them with care