Swindon and Wiltshire's best business brains give advice and opinions on hot topics.
The question that your employees are likely to ask is: “That all sounds really exciting, but how are we going to achieve it?”
Equities become the asset class du jour
We see equities becoming the asset class du jour for investors. This is not built on a universal cyclical
The festive period presents a number of issues, ranging from health and safety issues to staffing rotas, which can leave employers open to
A consultation is under way before the next set of court fee increases. The Government is maintaining the policy that the costs of running the civil courts - county courts and high court - should be funded from court fees.
The private client team at Wiltshire law firm Wansbroughs are always advising their clients to get a Lasting Power of Attorney in place, then if you were to lose your ability to function intellectually, you’d have an appointed attorney(s) to deal with matters on your behalf.
Getting it wrong can have important implications, potentially freeing employee’s from post termination restrictions and leaving it open for the employee to claim breach of
- Seven reasons why you don’t need that team meeting
- Home Economics - everything on the up?
- New rules cap relief on income tax
- Is your next job waiting on LinkedIn?
- Trade marks: tastier than you think
- Small but important changes in debt recovery
- Why Do You Do What You Do?
- How to deal with theft in the workplace
- Expert advice – Tips on improving your selling process
- Domain name dilemmas: are the new domain names a worthwhile investment?
- Pensions: are you ready for auto-enrolment?
- The only way to achieve anything great in life is to get uncomfortable
- Attracting and retaining staff – benefits are the key
- Should you be using zero hours contracts?
- Porn filters could bankrupt your business
- Keeping on top of cashflow in your business
- Lifting the lid on whistleblowing legislation
- Blogging for business
- All change on the FTSE
- New Intellectual Property Bill: What's in it for businesses?
- Employers should be aware of social media risks
- Employee shareholder status - is it a good idea for your business?