Swindon and Wiltshire's best business brains give advice and opinions on hot topics.
In January 2017, in response to a report from the Women and Equalities Committee, the government committed to “strengthen existing protections and… to review the position in relation to redundancy” for pregnant employees.
Faced with increasing requests for help to their advice line, the charity Maternity Action have produced a
It has no place in our businesses and business owners must work hard to ensure the right standards and conditions are set so that
However, the Government’s plan to repay all Employment Tribunal and Appeal Employment Tribunal fees since their introduction in 2013 has remained unreported until now.
It isn’t enough to be good at just putting a plan to paper, being a convincing salesperson, managing money and finances, or improving upon existing products and services. You have to have allof these skills
Following the recent revelations in the celebrity and political world we have seen more attention on this problem. A BBC Radio 5 survey found that 52 percent of the participants experienced sexual harassment in the workplace, showing how widespread this issue is.
Logically, we know that effective delegation will free us up to do the things that only we can do. That means more of the important stuff
- Expert advice: How the daily mile scheme can help staff be more productive
- Expert opinion: How to limit liability for a breach of contract
- Expert advice: Does monitoring staff comms count as illegal spying?
- Expert opinion: Silver or gold - the mindset that will make you excel
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery rules change on October 1
- Expert opinion: Companies and partnerships must prepare for new tax evasion laws
- Expert opinion: Employers think twice: suspension can be unlawful
- Expert opinion: Get ready for the pound coin switch-over
- Expert opinion: GDPR – The Data Protection stakes just got higher
- Expert opinion: Pension age increase – why working longer might actually be good for us
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?
- Expert opinion: What’s the future for Making Tax Digital?
- Expert opinion: The Taylor Report - what does it mean for Swindon and Wiltshire SMEs?
- New changes to Persons with Significant Control requirements affect companies and LLPs
- Expert opinion: Are you suffering from the holiday headache?
- Expert opinion: Theresa May made mistakes business leaders can learn from
- Expert opinion: Shock election result – how might this impact on Business?
- Six top tips to help you manage disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Expert opinion: It’s just banter, right? Wrong!
- Expert opinion: Worker and employee rights come under election spotlight
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan
- Expert opinion: General election 2017 – what does it mean for UK businesses?
- Expert opinion: Making Tax Digital and what it means for businesses
- Expert opinion: Making Twitter work harder for your business
- Expert opinion: Ten ‘to-do’s’ for the new tax year
- Expert opinion: Gender pay gap reporting - are you ready?
- Expert opinion: Where there's a Will....you might now get your way
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Expert opinion: Four ways to ensure you never miss a deadline