Shared Parental Leave was introduced in 2015 to offer choice to eligible parents in respect to childcare, and allow mothers to return to work sooner
Swindon and Wiltshire's best business brains give advice and opinions on hot topics.
There are three particularly pertinent issues for your business, firstly your staff getting to work
If you are an existing investor in commercial property, you will probably be very familiar with the Energy Efficiency Regulations 2015 and will have taken all appropriate steps to lessen their potential impact.
If you haven’t or you are considering a property investment, then this may be for you.
This is because businesses across the country are unwittingly employing frauds who chose to buy their qualifications from diploma mills.
Like every type of business development, bidding for government contracts demands understanding and conformance with strict procurement requirements.
I rely on it probably 50 times a day, every day. I use it on my desktop at work, my PC at home, my iPad, my
From April last year, the Residence Nil Rate Band (RNRB) was introduced, with the aim of taking the family home out of the scope of inheritance tax (IHT), by effectively increasing the threshold for
- Expert advice: A new year resolution - short term plan or long term goals?
- Expert opinion: Why recovering money owed to you might have just got harder
- Expert opinion: The Christmas party – what’s the worst that could happen?
- Expert advice: Pregnancy and maternity discrimination - new report calls for action
- Expert advice: How to find your customers
- Expert advice: Reducing and addressing bullying in the workplace
- Expert opinion: How to deal with sexual harassment complaints in the workplace
- Expert advice: Opening stage of employment tribunal fee refund scheme launched
- Expert opinion: I’ll just do it myself... the art of delegation
- Expert advice: How the daily mile scheme can help staff be more productive
- Expert opinion: How to limit liability for a breach of contract
- Expert advice: Does monitoring staff comms count as illegal spying?
- Expert opinion: Silver or gold - the mindset that will make you excel
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery rules change on October 1
- Expert opinion: Companies and partnerships must prepare for new tax evasion laws
- Expert opinion: Employers think twice: suspension can be unlawful
- Expert opinion: Get ready for the pound coin switch-over
- Expert opinion: GDPR – The Data Protection stakes just got higher
- Expert opinion: Pension age increase – why working longer might actually be good for us
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?
- Expert opinion: What’s the future for Making Tax Digital?
- Expert opinion: The Taylor Report - what does it mean for Swindon and Wiltshire SMEs?
- New changes to Persons with Significant Control requirements affect companies and LLPs
- Expert opinion: Are you suffering from the holiday headache?
- Expert opinion: Theresa May made mistakes business leaders can learn from
- Expert opinion: Shock election result – how might this impact on Business?
- Six top tips to help you manage disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Expert opinion: It’s just banter, right? Wrong!
- Expert opinion: Worker and employee rights come under election spotlight
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan